Status: thank u for all those who read..i hope u had fun... ^^

Please Let Me Remember You

Longing

Someone’s POV

Another useless day filled with worthless events. How I missed the good old days. It was so much fun back then.

I was by the roof looking at the sun as it sets, making way for night time to fall.

It was such a beautiful sight. If only someone could share it with me.

“Look! The sun is going bye-bye. But tomorrow it will come back, right?”, a little girl’s voice said in my head.

“Yes. It will.”, I whispered as a reply.

I closed my eyes as I wished that she can be with me right now. I miss her laughs, her smiles, her innocence that seemed so opposite against my fierce and cold nature.

If only..if only, it could be possible.

But I can’t. Even if it hurts, I have to make her safe. For her own good, I would do anything.

With a sigh, I jumped off from the roof and landed with my feet planted on the ground as if it was the most natural thing. Well, of course it is. I am after all..different.

I started walking back inside the apartment when I heard loud and frantic voices from the inside.

An argument?

I stopped walking as I heightened my senses and heard Harold talking to Luke about something.

“Where is she?! I can’t find her anywhere.”, Harold said in a panic like some father worrying over his daughter.

Her?! Don't tell me they can't be talking about-

“Calm down, Harold. It doesn’t help that you’re panicking. Maybe, we can pick up her trail and start searching. She wouldn’t have gone too far.“, Luke said.

“All right..okay. I’ll..I’ll try to c-calm down.”, he said more to himself.

I heard scurrying noises from upstairs. Then, I heard stomping by the stairs.

“Found anything?”, Luke asked.

“None. I’ve been to her room but her scent is a little faint. I think she’s already gone out some time by the afternoon.”

“What should we do? The others have not yet returned.”

“And the fact that he would be furious if he knew doesn’t help either.”, someone muttered in a whisper.

I raised my eyebrows at this as if I haven’t heard it already.

So she’s gone, huh? Typical Lhia. She can’t even get passed a day without getting into trouble.

But that’s why I like about her. She’s so funny that you can’t blame her for her innocence.

Well, I have to find her then myself. I bet she’s at the forest, probably lost..again.

I chuckled at this. Just like old times, huh?

With great speed, I scanned the forest for her scent. It was getting dark and it doesn’t help that her scent is all over the place. She’s been walking.

Why can’t she just stay in one place?!

I’m getting frustrated at this and it’s agitating to know that she’s not safe. Especially if it’s already night time.

I looked some more but can’t seem to pinpoint her location. Where the heck is she?!

I punched a tree out of frustration making it fall down. My patience is getting shorter by the minute. And the fact that I don’t know where she is makes me more dangerous by the moment.

“Where are you?!”, I half-growled.

Then, I heard something. I listened carefully for the sound. Is that..sobbing?

Lhia?

I followed the sound and knew I’m at the right place because I can already feel her like she’s near me. My instincts are telling me that she’s safe.

As I ran, I realized I’m running towards the small clearing. The one place that is most special to me.

When I got to the clearing, I immediately scanned the area.

My eyes landed on her small, frail body, sitting under tree with her eyes closed. She was asleep.

I smiled at her appearance as I walked closer to her but then, my smile turned to a frown.

Her face was flushed and wet, and her lips were turned down like she was really sad. I kneeled near her and looked at her face then I realized that she had been crying.

I touched her wet cheek with my fingers as I wiped away the tears gently. Every tear brought pain into my heart. I can’t bear to look at her so sad like this.

“Why have you been crying, my dear little Lhia? You know I would always be here with you. Always...”, I whispered softly.

She moaned a little bit then, shivered. She must be already cold since night time has already fallen. I can already see the moon illuminating the small garden while the stars twinkle at the sky.

I looked back at Lhia and saw how peaceful she looked just like this. So innocent. How I wish I can tell you everything. Everything that you lost and forgotten. I want to tell them all to you.

But I can’t. I have to protect you even if it’s unfair for you and painful for me. Even if it means that I have to lose you, then I will. For you.

With sadness, I gently put my arms around her so that I can carry her bridal style. As I stood, I immediately looked at her to make sure if she was still asleep. She still is.

With that, I walked back towards the apartment with her in my arms.

As we almost reached the apartment, I felt her stir in my arms.

I looked down and whispered softly, “Shh..we’re almost there. Just sleep.”

“Hmm..w-who are y-you?”, she mumbled incoherently with her eyes closed then she stilled as though she went to sleep again. It sounded like she’s not really talking to me. Is she dreaming?

I just held her closer to my chest as I carried her back.

“I’m no one.”, I finally replied as I entered the apartment and every step I took hurt me deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!! i hope u liked dis chapter...
i personally am quite fond of wat I made..hahaha...

well does d secret person look kind of obvious?

hahaha..i tried to conceal him but i guess ur all too good for me if u knew...

well pls keep on reading and commenting..pls subscribe too..thank u!!! ^^