Status: thank u for all those who read..i hope u had fun... ^^

Please Let Me Remember You

Misunderstandings

"Lhia! Lhia! Please wake up! Lhia!", somebody shouted while nudging me to wake up.

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw Harold's worried face.

"H-harold?", I asked and realized that I was lying in my bed.

"Lhia! Oh, thank God! Don't scare me like that!"

"H-huh? What h-happened?", I asked as I tried to sit up. Then, I remembered. The scary guy who attacked me at my room!

"Umm..well..I see, you met some of them.", he mumbled.

Them? I looked around and then I saw what he mean. The 2 guys who were in my room earlier are still here. I started to get scared again and then I looked at Harold's face nervously.

He seemed to understand what I mean and then he looked at the 2 guys.

"Well, what are you two doing just standing there? Apologize! Now!"

I looked at both of them and they seemed to be hesitating. Then, the guy with the blonde hair pulled the black-haired guy who held me by the neck near my bed.

When they got closer, the guy with the blonde hair kneeled with one leg and said,

"We're sorry for what we did earlier. We didn't mean to hurt you. We thought you are someone else and well...we're very sorry."

After a moment, he suddenly stood up and slammed his hand to the other guy's head.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Well? Aren't you gonna say something?"

They glared at each other for a while and then the guy with black hair sighed. And then, he looked at me and I sat motionless.

He scratched the back of his head and looked at the floor. Then, he said in a low voice,
"I..I'm..I'm s-sorry..about what..I did..I..I'm..r-really sorry..."

I was silent for a moment and then, the blonde-haired guy was suddenly chuckling.

Both me and the black-haired guy looked at him questioningly.

"Hahaha! You look so funny Jake! You should have seen the way you apologize! It's so hilarious! Hahaha!"

"Shut up, Rick! It's not funny! You made me do it!"

"Hahaha! It's still funny! Wait till the guys hears this! They would really-"

Then, suddenly the guy named Jake put his arm at Rick's neck and started messing with his hair.

"Hey! Stop that! I just fixed my hair!"

"Well, you wouldn't shut up!"

They kept on bickering at each other that I can't help myself but laugh while watching them.

I realized that they stopped but still I can't stop laughing.

When I did, I looked at both of them and then I smiled at them.

This guys aren't so bad after all. They do look really guilty about what happened.

"Well, I think we should start from the beginning. I'm Rick and this guy here is Jake. We're also staying in a room in this floor. You can come visit us if you want. And also, we are truly sorry about what happened earlier. We didn't know that you are coming today. Sorry."

I shook my head and said, "No. It's fine. It's all just a misunderstanding. I'm Lhia, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Rick held out his hand and I took it. I waited for Jake's hand but he didn't held it out. I guess he's still thinking about what he did to me earlier.

"Well, can you stand up? Or would you rather rest for a while.", Harold asked.

"I'm okay. Besides, I'm hungry. What time is it anyway?"

"You've been unconscious for only an hour so it's not too late. But dinner is ready though."

"Ah I see. Well, I guess we should be eating now.", I said as I got up.

Harold helped me steady myself and said, "Okay then. Let's get you downstairs."

As we were going out, I realized Rick and Jake not following us.

"Aren't you gonna eat with us?", I asked.

They looked at each other for a moment like some kind of secret message is passing between them. Then, Rick looked at me apologetically and said,

"Umm..we kind of already ate. So you can go ahead.”

"Oh..umm..okay then. See you later then!", I said as I waved a little bit at them.

Rick waved back at me and I think Jake did too, but only a little bit.

When we got to the dining room, I saw lots of food by the table. As we ate, I realized that Harold is a good cook. The food he made was so delicious!

"Told you, I'm a good cook.", he grinned.

"Okay! Okay! You're a good cook. Happy?"

He grinned again.

"But I'm making tomorrow's food. I'll show you how good I am too."

"Hmm..we'll see."

"Be ready!"

"Sure!"

During the whole night, we spent talking about random stuff. I like Harold. He's a really nice guy. It's good to know that someone like him is there to help you. He even toured me around some of the parts of apartment. But we have to stop because it's late.

"Well, it's getting late and I think you're already tired. We can continue tomorrow.", Harold said as he escorted back to my room.

"Maybe you're right. I am starting to feel kind of sleepy. Well, thank you for today Harold."

"Your welcome. Tomorrow we'll talk about some of your Grandma's plans about the apartment. Have a good night, Lhia."

"Okay. Have a good night too, Harold."

He smiled and then closed the door as he got out.

I changed in my pajamas and started to go to bed.

Tomorrow's gonna be my first day of work. I wish everything would turn out fine. Please help me Grandma. I really need your guidance.

With that, I slept thinking about tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!! pls read my new story..i hope u'll like it...
pls comment about it or even rate it..i will really appreciate it...
well enjoy..and thank u... ^^