Status: thank u for all those who read..i hope u had fun... ^^

Please Let Me Remember You

Suspicions and Secrets

“Just who are you? How did you know where I live?”, I asked.

The guy just smiled at me and said, “Well, that’s because I also live here.”

I widened my eyes at this.

“What do you mean?”

He was about to answer when Harold came up to us and held me by my shoulders.

“Where have you been? Don’t you know how late it is?”, he demanded.

“I-I..I’m sorry..Harold. I didn’t mean to..I just..I kind of..umm...”, I stammered. I can’t tell him I got attacked. It will only worry him more.

Then, suddenly I felt a hand placed in my head and I looked up. It’s the guy who rescued me.

“It’s alright Harold. This little lady got lost in town. I thought I would just escort her back home since we live in the same place.”

“Oh! It’s you. Well, okay. Just don’t scare me like that again, understood?”

I nodded while glancing a little bit at the guy. As Harold got back inside of the apartment first, I stopped the other guy from following him.

“You didn’t answer my question yet. Just who are you really?”

He sighed and gestured me to come inside first. When we did, I saw Jake and Rick coming down from upstairs.

When they saw us, they looked kind of surprised to see the guy.

“Hey! So how’s your trip?”, Rick started to say.

“It’s fine, I guess. Things got complicated at first but in the end, it turned out okay.”, the mysterious guy answered.

“That’s good. We don’t want things getting out of hand.”, Rick muttered.

I looked at both of them curiously. Don’t they even know that I’m here?

I noticed Jake still staring at me. I gave him a weird look and he just stared at me more.

After a few moments of nonsense talking, I got fed up and half-shouted,

“That’s it! Just who is he really? I’ve been standing here all the time you know and I demand an explanation! Now!”

Rick and the mysterious guy looked at each other and then they both chuckled. I raised my eyebrows at this and tapped my foot impatiently.

“Okay, okay. Don’t get mad woman on us. This guy here is-“

“No. Let me.”, the mysterious guy cut him off.

Then, he looked at me and said in quite a polite manner, “My name is Luke. It’s very nice to meet you Miss Lhia.”

I stared at him with a surprised look. Did he have to act so Victorian with me?

“Okay..but what do you mean you also live here?”

He chuckled again and said, “Didn’t you realize? I’m one of the tenants here. Making you my landlady.”

“You’re a tenant here?”, I asked with wide eyes.

“Yes.”

“Oh.”, was all I can say. I don’t know what to say next.

He chuckled again along with Rick.

I bit my lip to hide my embarrassment but I’m sure they can see how red my face is.
Suddenly, I heard a very animalistic sound. Almost like a growl.

I looked around and I’m sure it came from Jake. But why would he growl?

I noticed Luke and Rick tensed as they heard this. Then with fluent movements, they looked like they’re trying to hide me from Jake.

What’s going on?

I looked back at Jake and it’s almost like he’s restraining himself. His hands are balled into fists and are trembling from the pressure. He was looking down at the floor seeming like he doesn’t want to look at me.

“A-are you o-okay?”, I whispered shakily.

“NO!”, he said very loudly. He looked really angry. But why?

Then, something held me by my wrist and are pulling me to the kitchen. I don’t know what to think about what happened so I just let them pull me.

When we stopped, I looked at the person who pulled me in and was surprised that it was Rick.

“R-rick?”, I stammered.

“It’s okay Lhia. He’s just a bit mad about something. But stay away from him for today okay. It’s gonna be fine.”, he explained with a nervous smile in his face.

“But..Rick..I...”

“Don’t worry about him. Just promise me you won’t think about it too much alright?”

“Umm..I..I guess..okay.”, I muttered not sure what I’m saying anymore.

He sighed obviously in relief and said, “Okay. Umm..do you need someone to cook with you. Harold has been busy about..you know..stuff. So..umm..do you?”

“S-sure.”

As we made dinner, I can’t help but think about it. Just what is going on? What happened back there?

I’m sure the guys are hiding something but what is it?

Rick may made me promise not to think about it but I didn’t promise to not do something about it.

If they don’t want to tell me then I’m gonna find out myself!

After eating dinner with Rick, well not really eating with him, he declined because he said already ate. He just keeps on looking around but I noticed his gaze always fall to the hallway leading to where we left from.

Well, after eating, Rick escorted me back to my room. When we passed by the hall leading to the stairs, I didn’t see Jake or Luke anywhere. Where are they?

“They’re probably back to their own rooms.”, Rick answered to my unsaid question.

I nodded and continued to follow him back to our floor.

“Well, have a good night Lhia. Sleep well okay.”, he said as we stopped by his door.

“Good night Rick. And..umm..say good night to Jake and Luke for me if they’re there okay.”

“We’ll do.”, then he waved and entered his room.

I was about to walk back to my room when I heard muffled voices from the room. Jake is probably there talking with Rick about something.

I tried to recognize some words but can’t because they are so low almost like whispers. So I decided to go back to my room.

But one thing is sure, something is really going on and I’m gonna know what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!!!
pls continue on reading my story..i hope ur enjoying reading dem...
comments and subscribers are also very appreciated..hahaha...
well thank u very much!!! ^^