Status: On going story. Star Wars fanfiction; sexual situations, violence.

The Channel

Chapter 3

Selera lay back almost panting. She couldn’t keep her eyes open and she had a fierce headache, but it had been worth the experience.

When Maul entered her, all she could see was every person in the galaxy doing the same thing. Then something strange happened. Lord Maul began whispering to her, telling her what to think about. When she saw one of those flying ships in her visions, Maul told her it was a freighter: it carried supplies from one planet to another. He told her to follow it to its destination, which she did. They flew through the stars: Maul guiding the way, while Selera took them.

But as Lord Maul drew close to orgasm, he could not talk and Selera could not see past his soul. She saw everything he was, everything he had ever been. And when he came, she saw every man he had ever fought or killed; Maul cried out loudly until he finished.

Afterward, he lay next to her resting, sleeping heavily for a short time. He seemed as exhausted by the experience as Selera.

He awoke and placed a hand on Selera’s head to relieve her pain and exhaustion, then he lay back, placed his hands behind his head, and looked at the ceiling.

“That…was unexpected,” he said.

“Was it a bad thing?” she asked.

“It was not something I desired to reveal to you.”

“So now we are even,” she said, rolling over onto her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows.

“I was a prostitute, you are….a warrior of some sort,” Selera said. “And you are feared.” Selera paused and thought a moment before asking: “Should I fear you?”

“What do you think?” Maul asked.

She thought a moment and finally shook her head. “You want to use my talents. You must keep me somewhat compliant to do that, don’t you? Treating me like a slave or a prisoner would not endear yourself to me, so you plan on treating me well enough to get what you want.

“The only question there is: what happens to me when I am no longer useful to you?”

Maul smiled; it did not go with his fierce features, but it was genuine. “I doubt that someone with your gifts would ever cease to be useful,” he responded. He reached down and lightly touched the skin on her back. Her mind swam briefly as he did so, then he stopped and rolled up on his side facing her.

“If I took you to someone like myself, would you help me get information about him as you did about me?” It was a question, but she knew that it was not a request.

“Is he as beautiful as you?”

Maul smiled again. “No, he is human. And not nearly as interesting.”

“I don’t doubt that.”

“But you will have to watch your thoughts, any thought about me and we will both be betrayed,” Maul said, his smile waning.

“What is his name?”

“It is not important at this time,” he said as he sat up and swug his legs over the edge of the bed. Selera could not resist reaching out and touching his skin: it was beautiful. The striking red and black markings covered his body.

“Lord Maul,” she began, “I’ve been used by many men, I’m sure you are aware of this fact. But they never me treated like a woman, and they never talked to me as an equal.”

“It is pleasing to be useful, is it not?” he asked, looking at her.

“Yes, it is, My Lord,” she responded honestly.

He stood up and stretched. Selera couldn’t help but admire his body.

“Sleep now,” he said. “I go to speak to my master. If all goes as I expect, we shall be leaving tomorrow.”

“To go where?” she asked.

“To Coruscant.” Without saying another word, he picked up his clothes and walked out without putting them on. She assumed the castle servants must be use to such displays, but wondered if they burned for him as much as she did.

Selera rolled over and saw there was no light in the window and wondered how late it was. She got up and turned the lights off so she could sleep, but all she could think about was Lord Maul and everything she had been through. Some moments she wondered if she could handle it all. Other times she wanted to know and learn more.

Selera smiled to herself: she use to think that living outside the city walls was an adventure.