So Much More Than I Wanted

Thank God He's A Man

"Wow you look . . great." Daniel Radcliffe stood in front of Emma Watson, gawking over her outfit in the archway of his house. She was wearing a tight black dress, sort of like Mariah Carey short ones, and Oxford pumps. Her blonde hair was curled up and her red lips were just begging to be kissed. Daniel almost felt the need to kiss her, but restriained himself and just admired her.

"Thank you so much, Daniel. But you look rather dashing yourself." He wore a black and blue dress shirt and khaki slacks and red Converse. Compared to her, he looked pretty normal. He smiled at Emma and took her hand, kissing it, and walked her into his home.

The mansion was quite large for only one person, so he was hoping Emma could help him out?

"Every time I come here it seems to get more and more-" she enhaled, her chest rising upward, letting Daniel take a peek at her "- magnificent. And it's all so well kept. Do you have maids. I'm sure it's absoultely tiring to take care of all of this."

"Yeah there are maids. I only call for them once a week to clean things up again. What's the need for them to always be here when nothing happens?"

"Whatever saves you money, Mr. Frugal," Emma sighed as they finally reached the living room. Chocolate brown walls, Van Gogh paintings, and flowers and chocolate for the beautiful house guest. "Oh it's quite the journey here, isn't it. But definitly worth it, am I right?" Daniel laughed at her giddiness and watched her glide into the living room and set herself down on his velvet red couch, touching the flowers with her small pale hands. "Oh these are beautiful, Daniel. Where did you get them?"

"From the garden out back. Only the freshest of roses for you." He sat down next to her, smirking ever so slightly at the blush rising on her face.

"Well thank you so much, Daniel, for inviting me into your house again. This time for a date."

Daniel smiled at her, harder this time. "Where do you want to go? To some fancy resturants or to a movie, something . . . nice, you know? Something simple."

"Fancy places are not simple . . . but then again-" sigh "-neither is this house. But I prefer it anyway. Let's stay here."

Daniel was taken aback. Usually Emma was the first person to say to get out of there, but instead she wanted to stay? He chuckled and asked, "And eat what?"

"Well, we could fix something here because that would be the simple way to do it." She smirked at him and her chest swelled, much to Daniel's pleasure. "Do you have strawberries?"

"Only a few. Last time I had strawberries over here I had them in some cupcakes from the dairy up the street and Rupert got terribly ill. Allergic, he is, to strawberries. Ironic, isn't it? He is a ginger."

Emma laughed.

*~*

Daniel fed the last chocolate covered strawberry to Emma and she wiped the excess chocolate from off of his face, as Daniel made the mess.

"Those were devine, Daniel. We must stay here more often."

"You know, I was hoping to hear you say that."

"But don't get me wrong, you know I don't spend the night with boys."

Daniel sighed, looking down, somewhat disappointed. He knew Emma didn't do those things, but he was hoping he was different. Oh well.

"But I do spend nights with men."

*~*

Daniel sat on the side of the bed, cleaning himself off with a damp towel, listening to the sound of the shower head running as Emma cleansed herself after what exactly just went down. So, she did sleep with men.

The moonlight was shinning very brightly that night, and he smiled up at the sky. He got what he wanted.