‹ Prequel: Long Gone

Coming Clean

Tragedies

I watched as Adie went into the house. Her I go, I said to my self before going inside. As I entered the house I heard giggling coming from the living room. I walked by the living room entrance and saw Mike and Jade cuddling on the couch. I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs, but half way there, I heard Jade shout.

“Jean!”

“Yeah,” I said making my way back down stairs.

“What did the Doctor tell you?” He asked as I entered the living room. I didn’t plan on telling Jade and Mike about the babies, but I really wanted to tell someone so badly. How often do you end up pregnant with twins? I was excited.

I ignored Jade’s question, walked over to where they were sitting at and took a seat between both of them.

I still didn’t say anything, but by now I had a huge smile on my face, from ear to ear. I wanted to keep the momentum going.

“Jean!” Jade said whinnying.

“What?” I asked, still smiling and looking at him.

“What did the doctor tell you?” Mike asked also whinnying.

I turned to look at him “He told me…… something.” I said sarcastically. I loved making Jade irritated and by the way it looked, Mike was also getting irritated.

“Something?” someone asked from the other couch. I looked over to see Billie sitting, with Adie by his side.

“Yeah something…….Where’s Brandon?” I asked. I really wanted to get my pregnancy out in the open, but I though that Brandon should be the first person to find out, besides Adie.

“Did the doctor say you were going to die in seven days?” Billie asked trying to sound like a smart ass and ignoring my question. Billie, Mike, Jade and Adie started to laugh.

At first I gave them a confused face that read “What the hell are you talking about?” but then I thought I might just give them a taste of their own medicine.

“Oh yeah, he said I was going to die in seven days.” I said rolling my eyes. Now I was the one getting frustrated.

I looked over at Mike. “Mike where’s Brandon?”

“Why?” He asked.

“Just forget it.” I said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I hate it when people do that, you asked them something and they end up telling you something non-related.. . . . . .

Now that I think about it, I just did that a couple of minutes ago. All these thought were confusing me. I sat down on the kitchen chair, and placed my hands on my head. I was starting to feel this sharp pain on my head.

"Jean, baby, how did it go at the doctor?" I heard someone ask me. I was guessing it was Brandon, but the last thing I remember is him placing a hand on my shoulder. Everything went dark.

Brandon's P.O.V.

I was in my room when I heard some talking coming from down stairs. Adie and Jean were back from the doctor. "Yey," I squealed out loud, like a girl. I got up, turned of my ipod off and made my way down stairs. I really wanted to know what the doctor had told Jean. Imagine she had a disease and she didn't even know it.

As I reached the bottom stair I heard voices coming from the living room. "Just forget it." I heard Jean say and her voice seemed to faint so I guessed she went into the kitchen, so I decided to go around the stairs and into the kitchen.

As I walked in I saw Jean sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. "Jean, baby, how did it go at the doctor?" I asked her, but she didn't answer. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

I was about to ask her if she was ok, when I saw he head drop on the table. "Oh my god, Jean!" I shouted taking her into my arms. I took her into the living room, told Mike and Jade to move and laid her on the couch. Mike left the room.

"What happened?" Asked Adie. I think she was panicking more than me.

"Calm do Adie, she's going to be ok," Billie said placing his arms on her shoulders. She took a seat on the other couch and kept looking over at Jean.

Mike came back in with some alcohol. He put some on a cotton ball and placed it under Jeans nose. Pretty soon after she woke up, a little dizzy. She sat up straight, so I took a seat next to her.

"What happened?" Jade asked worried. He was now kneeling down in front of me and Jean.

"I don't know. I just walked into the kitchen and she just fainted." I said looking at Jade, but then turned to look at Jean. "What happened?" I asked wrapping one of my arms around her shoulders.

"I remember thinking a lot and then I was knocked out." She said looking over at Adie.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I feel better."

"Are you sure, let me get you some pain killers-" I said getting up.

"No you cant do that!" Adie exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked sitting back down. She didn't answer. I turned to look at Jean and asked her the same question.

"Brandon, I need to talk to you." She said in a gentle voice, placing a hand on my lap.

"Ok." I said a little confused. Jean signaled everyone else to leave the room.