Is it true love, will you be my happy ending?

Chapter Ten.

Frank P.O.V

"And also Mr.Way, If there is any unbuttoning of any shirts going on, YOURS IS COMING OFF FIRST!!!

I'd had the hots for Gerard for years. I was just too nervous to tell anyone, I see him get called Fag everyday, I just didn't want go through that. But now finding out that he feels the same for me as I do for him. I would do anything just to show how much I love him.

I slowly started to unbutton Gerard's shirt. Kissing him forcefully at the same time. I got to the last button and Gee shook out of it. I glanced down at the button of his pant and without thinking my hands leaned out to undo it. However my hands got hit away before I'd even reached his pants.

"Excuse me, You shirt isn't off yet, Iero."Gee said eyeing my shirt up and down.

"Fine, Way!" I started undoing my shirt, and saw Gerard eyes widen.

"Like what you see then?"

"Fuck yes!" He screamed. Reaching out and stroking down my chest making me moan in pleasure.

Before I knew it, he had pulled me down on top of him. I got up and split my legs so both legs were on different sides of Gerard.

Our now hard Mini Frank and Gerard's rubbed against each other causing friction between us, also making our pants even tighter than what they already were.

His hand found his way to the top of my pants and started undoing the button and zip.

"Does this mean we're together, Gee?" I had to know where I stood.

"Yeh, Baby.I've hid my feelings for so long, I've dreamed about this. And now my dreams are coming true. I want this to be a proper relationship,Frank. I respect you so much.I know this is your first time. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes, I'm ready. And I'm so glad that you're the first person I get to experience this with. When it gets to my turn, just be gentle with me, okay!"I said smirking.

"I wouldn't be anything but that, Babe. I would never hurt you purposely." His reasurring reply make me become more easy.

I thought I'd tease him, Just a little bit. I'd always been a tease with everyone, I just can't help it!

I slowly started to massage his erected cock, in a clockwise motion. He grabbed the sides of the bed and moaned.

I stopped, watching him wince through the pain.

"Oi! You can't leave me like that! You know, you're going to have to say sorry. And I have the perfect way."

"I'll apolgise right now, Baby." I knew what he wanted me to do. The action pretty much told me. He opened his mouth and pointed to his dick. This is going to be amazing.

I quickly pulled his trousers off and his boxers shortly after. I bent down slowly taking the tip in my mouth. I started to lick around, up and down.

Gee pushed closer to me. I sucked intently, sucking harder and harder. I kept going until he came in my mouth. I swallowed. At first I found the taste strange, but after a while the flavour of it amazed me. It tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before. I bent down letting him taste himself.

"My turn, Gee! It's hurting like mad! I'm still wearing these tight fucking pants here! I know I'm good at sucking, But come on! Get over the blow!" I giggled.

"Okay,Okay! Get your pants off now, Mister. I mean it. Then turn around. And you will get the greatest fucking you will ever have in your enitre life, well unless you fuck me again, which is highly likely!" He smirked. This means he thinks we're going to fuck again! YAY!

I hurriedly started to get my pants off. I was jumping around trying to get them off so excitedly that I feel over and nearly whacked my head on the cupboard where Gerard kept all his millions of tapes.

"Mind my fucking tapes!! And of course mind your head." Now he had a huge grin on his face.

I stood back up and managed to shake my pants off. I then quickly stood back up straight and slowly started to pull my boxers down.

"Faster, faster!" Gee squealed, rocking and bouncing happily on the bed."

"Gerard we aren't fucking yet, stop with the faster! You're making me all hot!"

I shook my boxers down and he watches as the fell all the way to the ground. And then turned around as he ordered me too.

I heard his footsteps walk up behind me. We were actually going to do this. I didn't even care if Mikey walked in and heard or even saw what we were doing. This was going to special whatever happened. And then Mikey would know straight away that we were together.

"Oopsy, forgot the lube! Seriously, we need it. If I don't use it, it will hurt like mad." Gee said, running to his draw. He quickly found the bottle and squirted it on his hands. He started rubbing the mixture on himself. Just watching that made me sweat.

He slowly and carefully entered me. The pain sored right through my body. I had never felt pain like this in my whole life. It felt like it was cutting my insides open, Like my body was being torn in two.

"Ahhh, Gerard!!!" I screamed. But just as the "d" left my mouth, the tremendous pain started to turn into immeasurable pleasure. A couple of seconds later Gerard had hit the spot. He kept going faster and faster, hittting that spot, making more pleasure flow through the whole of my body.

" FUCK!!!!!!! GERARD!!! FUCK, AHH!" I managed to moan out as his head reached around to my dick. Pushing and pushing.

The handjob and the fuck became synchronized. Until simultaneously both of us came. Me on his hand,and him again inside me.

Gerard licked the salty substance of his hand and kissed me, so that I could taste myself.

"That was so amazing, Gee, I love you. You are so beautiful."

"You too babe" He replied. I hugged him, resting my head on his shoulder.

As we were about to flop on the bed, I thought I heard a door.

"Fuck, Gerard, It's only 10pm, It must be Mikey coming back from Bob's."I whispered to Gerard.

I picked up my clothes but it was too late.

"What the fuck!?"


************************************************

Right people. I haven't update in a couple of months, so I hope you remember this story.

This is the first ever time I've wrote this kinda stuff, so don't be hard on me! =/

Thanks for reading.