Status: Sorry for the long wait... I'll try to update over Spring Break though:)

Soft Moonlight.

08

Christofer’s Point of View:

“Uhm… I think the same t-thing happened t-to me. I… I l-like you t-too, Christofer.” When Jayson told me that I swear to God, my eyes just about bugged out of my head. He likes me back!? Since when!? By the way, the kid is fucking adorable with all his stuttering and blushing. He looks down at his feet as he says it and I can’t help but wrap my arms around him, making him curl up in my arms.

“You are so fucking adorable, Jayson.” I tell him, looking straight into his eyes. His blush gets worse and he pouts. I smile at the cute look on his face and run my fingers through his hair again. His hair is so fucking soft! I kiss the top of his head and Jayson buries his face in my shoulder, hugging me tightly. I like him when he’s like this… All clingy and pulled up against me!

I can’t believe he’s fucking in my arms. And he likes me! Jayson nuzzles his head into my neck and lightly kisses my collarbone. I sigh in happiness and kiss the top of his head. He smiles and I can’t help but grin also. His beautiful eyes stare into mine and I run my fingers along his wrist, tracing his veins. I can feel him shiver in my arms. I love how comfortable we are together and how we just know what to do. There’s no awkwardness what so ever.

“Christofer, what is this? I mean…what are we doing?” Jayson asks me, his voice shaking slightly. I gaze into his eyes as he looks up at me. I brush back his bangs and stroke his cheek with my thumb. I smile at the blush that’s slowly changing the color of his cheeks and how his breathing is speeding up from me touching him. I cherish the fact that I can do that to him.

“Well… I’d like to be in a relationship with you, but… Is that what you want?” I ask Jayson. I can’t help but be nervous. My heart is pounding and I can feel my vision get a little blurry. I know that he likes me but I can’t help but wonder what’s going on in his brain. Jayson’s hand tightens around my wrist and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I look at him with a puzzled look on my face. What did I do wrong? Did I say something?

“I can’t. Christofer, I just… I can’t!” Jayson cries and pulls away from me, running to the stairs and leaving me behind. I sit on the ground and stare at the door, my mind blank. I just sit there for the next hour, going over what happened again and again, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I barely realize that tears are escaping my brilliantly placed façade.

I barely even know Jayson and I’m crying over him. I know that my eyeliner is running and that I look horrible, but I can’t seem to stop crying. I’ve never felt this before. I know that I’m not in love with Jayson, but I like him a lot. I didn’t even know if I was able to like people. Jayson is just so different. He makes me feel…indescribable.

He’s become one of the few people I actually care about. Usually, people have to break my shell to even get to my real personality, but Jayson just waltzed right through my façade like it was nothing. He didn’t even have to say anything. One look and I was his. He might not know it, hell; I didn’t even know it at the time. But I’m his. He has all of me. I’ll be whatever he wants me to be, as long as I’m his.

I’m laying on the ground, curled up in a ball, and Iprobably look like a pathetic mess. My hair is probably fucked up and I can feel my heart pounding in my stomach. I can hear someone walking towards me and I see their shadow crouch down next to me. Their hand is on my back and I can hear them saying something to me, but I can’t distinguish the words.

I can’t focus on anything and I can’t feel the person who’s picking me up off of the roof. I can feel myself struggling to breathe and gasping for air over my heaving cries. I see the sky moving and I cry myself to sleep, sobbing into someone’s shoulder. When the darkness takes over, I smile as the pain washes away and I feel nothing.

Vincent’s Point of View

I sigh as Christofer crashes on my shoulder. I’m not even supposed to be here right now. I should be with Kailee at her house but Hailee texted me and asked me to see what happened to Christofer. When I got up to the roof I almost screamed. Christofer literally looks like he’s gonna die.

He’s pale and he’s got red rings around his eyes, I suspect from crying so much. I can feel him shaking even in his sleep. I don’t know what the hell happened, but I’m almost certain it has to do with Jayson. I knew that Christofer was falling hard for the kid. Hell, it’s a wonder that no one else noticed with the way he looks at Jayson!

I’m gonna have to figure out what happened. I don’t know what could’ve made Christofer like this. He’s usually calm and collected. He’s the silent type. It adds to the mystery of him that girls seem to love. The fact that something made him cry, in public no less, is an amazing feat. I’ve never seen him cry before and I’ve known him since we were 4. He never cried as a kid.

I wonder if Hailee knows what happened. I’ll ask her about it later. I also need to talk to Jayson about what happened. I always get both sides of the story before making my decision about what to do. I have a feeling Jayson wasn’t trying to hurt Christofer…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it:)))
Comment/Subscribe=loveee?