She Loves Him

Does He Still Love Her

**Next Day**Ally's P.O.V.
I went to the hospital today and visited Will.He was sleeping when I got there.I just sat by him holding his hand.He looked so sad laying there in his hospital bedwith all the heart machines and shit.I felt so bad cause it's mostly my fault.I sat there for about two hours.I had to leave,I was getting to depressed.So I walked to the nurses station and asked for Brendon's room.One of the nurses told me how to get there.I walked to his room.Hoping with each step that he was aseep.When I finally got to his room I reached for the door with a shaking hand and turned the doorknob holding my breath.When I walked in my worst nightmare had come true.He was sitting up in his bed flipping through the channels on the T.V.He turned to look at me and when he saw it was me he put a devilish grin on his face.Which scared the shit out of me.
"What are you doing her,bitch?"
"I came to visit you."
"I doubt that.You were probably visiting that bastard that tried to kill me."
"No.I came to visit you."
"Sure whatever.You should be worried about your little boyfriend."
"Why would I be worried about him.I love you.Brendon."
I was worried about him though.What if he killed Will.I think I really love him not Brendon.
**A Week Later**Will's P.O.V.
I've been feeling better.The nurses say I Can leave this hell hole in a few days time.But it hasn't been to bad.Ally comes to visit me everyday.It's kinda weird having the girl you love so close to you but she doen't even know you love her.I woke up up bout 3 or 4 days ago.I can't keep track of the days cause there's no calender in here.
***Flashback***3 or 4 days ago***
I woke up but kept my ees closed.Cause I could hear Ally wispering to me.
"You're gunna be ok Will.I know you'll be ok.I'll keep you safe from Brendon because you kept me safe.You saved me Will.He probabl would've killed me."
She kept saying all this over and over to me.I still kept my eyes closed though.
"I know I'm gunna be ok."
"WILL YOU'RE OK!!"
"Yeah.Please don't yell though."
"Ok I won't."
"Thanks."
"I thought Brendon killed you."
"No he didn't but I'm really weak though."
"That's ok as long as you're alive."
*Time Elaspe*Ally's P.O.V.
I helped Will up the stairs to his apartment.When we got there I sat Will on the couch and wen to the kitchen to make him something to eat since he harly ever ate the food at the hospital.Plus I wanted some wanter.
"Ally come here!"
"What Will?I'm kinda busy!"
"I need you."
"Fine one second."
"Hurry!"
"Ok.What do you want?"
"I love you Ally."

~A/N~Sorry it took me so long to update.I was really busy with getting ready for school.You all now how that is.STRESSFUL!!But here it is.It might take me longer to update now cause of school.GROANS!!But I hope you love this chapter!!Read it,Love it,Comment on it,Subscride to it!!Luv to all of you.Comments are my addiction!!
<3Cassie