I Promised Never To Love You Again

What's It Going To Be?

“Wait!” I yelled while Autumn continued to scream.

“No wonder! You didn’t want to tell me! You wanted to steal him away” She screamed, I busted out in laughter having to hold my stomach and catch my breath.

“Steal him away? That’s the last thing I want to do” I stated trying to slow down my laughter and breathing. Autumn calmed down putting down her hand watching me cautiously.

“That’s obviously why your here!” She shrieked, I shook my head from side to side starring at her seriously.

“No I would never date him...again at least” I shrugged sitting down on the bed. Autumn was still breathing heavily but she managed to catch her breath and calm down.

“How can you promise me that” Autumn stated suspiciously, I crossed my arms and took in a deep breath.

“The fact about just thinking about him disgusts me to the core and makes every single hair on the back of my neck stand up on end, besides I don’t date deusche bags” I rolled my eyes making Autumn frown at the last comment.

“Nick is not like that” Autumn spoke defensively, I laughed hard leaning back on my arms.

“And that’s the reason your dating him, and I’m the ex who’s come to steal him away” I spoke sarcastically, I could see Abby glaring at me from the corner of my eye but I just ignored it. Autumn smiled and took in a sigh of relief.

“Ok, I trust you, and in case you do turn your back on me Alex, just remember, I’m cheer captain, I can almost promise you I will make your last year in high school hell” She spoke seriously walking toward the door.

“Promise” Autumn stated once more before exiting, I looked at Abby who had her arms crossed. She took in a deep breath reaching over and turning off her lamp.

“Hey that’s rude” I frowned Abby growled.

“Go to bed Alex” She stated sternly, I sighed and walked toward the door.

“Night Abby” I walked out of the room frowning, Abby had stolen my room, I growled and walked to my new room getting my bed ready. Once I had laid down I turned off the lights yawning once before I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

“So what’s it gonna be?” Alan crossed his arms glaring at Nick who had his jaw clenched returning the glare.

“You obviously are jealous” Nick continued, Alan growled looking at me.

“But you know you still like me” Alan stated, I did a double take between both of them...you have got to be kidding.

“Alex!” Nick yelled.

“Alex!” Alan yelled. My eyes widened and I backed up, Nick and Alan were still yelling and now they had jumped on each other.

“Oh My God!!!!!!” I screamed flying up in my bed covered in sweat. The blender was going full throttle in the kitchen. I brushed the hair away from my face widening my eyes. That dream was so not cool. I got up walking into the kitchen to see Autumn all bouncy and happy blending a smoothie.

“It’s a protein shake!” She screamed over the roar of the blender. I starred at her and shook my head walking over to the pantry and grabbing a poptart.

“Good morning how did you sleep?!” She screamed again, I again ignored her and opened the package nibbling on the corner of the poptart.

“Alex!” She screamed I shot up my head signaling her to turn off the blender. She quickly switched it off but my ears continued to ring.

“Thanks for waking me up to a noisy blender” I spoke sarcastically rolling my eyes and throwing away the stale poptart, what kind if breakfast is that!

“Well I’m a cheerleader I need my protein” She stated shrugging and tasting it.

“Can’t you get that from meat like normal people?” I questioned, Autumn starred at me with pure disgust.

“Ew gross” She shivered smiling successfully at the shake she had just made. I walked away trying my best to ignore Autumn, damn morning people. I walked in the bathroom jumping back, if I didn’t know what hell looked like, I just figured it out.

“Oh Alex!” Abby entered the bathroom and jumped a few inches backward.

“Jesus, what happened to you, it looks like you didn’t sleep worth crap” She took a strand of my messy hair causing me to slap away her hand.

“Because I had a stupid dream” I took my toothbrush putting some toothpaste on it and letting a little water run on it.

“I’m guessing it was about our favorite person in the whole world” Abby raised her eyebrows reaching past me and grabbing her toothbrush and doing the same.

“And Alan, even in my dreams that prick “His name that shall not be named” has to haunt me” I rolled my eyes brushing my teeth, after a few minutes I finished up drying my mouth on the towel. Abby finished as well and she shrugged frowning.

“Maybe your conscious is trying to tell you something”

“To kill Nick and get it over with, I mean I hate the guy, but totally not worth going to jail for” I laughed grabbing my makeup bag. Abby shook her head giggling slightly.

“You know I think that’s the nicest thing you’ve said about him, are you starting to grow a soft spot for him Alex Copeland?” At this I laughed hysterically, soft spot, my ass.

“I wouldn’t count on it” I brushed on a little bit of brown eye shadow with a dash of eyeliner and some mascara. Then got dressed quickly, maybe I could check out the rest of the campus. Maybe even catch up with Alan. When I walked out of the room Nick was lounged in the kitchen eating one of my poptarts, that asshole. So I simply crossed over and grabbed it right out of his hand taking a bite out of it.

“What the hell was that for” He questioned angrily, I smiled my mouth still full.

“Don’t eat my poptarts, and Autumn if you let him touch any of my things I’ll throw your tropical tanned ass out of the dorm” I was walking away when his voice drew me.

“Where are you going?” He questioned spitefully making me laugh.

“I have a date actually” For some reason he looked utterly shocked which quickly faded away into frustration.

“Surprising” He grinned rolling his eyes, I just laughed opening the dorm door and peaking in smiling.

“What surprised at the fact that I don’t care about you and I’ve moved onto better things?” I laughed and waved.

“Tootles!” Then I slammed the door hearing Autumn yell about my manners and how we totally needed to get my attitude checked. With a huge smile plastered on my lips I walked through the hall walking straight into the elevator pressing for the lobby. Almost instantly the doors opened letting me out into my new home, better start getting used to it. I grabbed my phone instantly knowing who it was I wanted to see, and who I wanted to talk to. I didn’t even get to text him when I felt two hands on my shoulders swiftly turning me around.

“Hey Alan” I smiled.

“Hey Alex” This is your new life Alex Copeland, better start adapting.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!! AN UPDATE! yup be expecting more of these coming your way!! :) I'm trying to makeup for all the time waisted in not posting like I should of :) ENJOY!!!! And please subscribe or comment if you like! :)