Live Pretty, Die Fast

Crazy Cells

I looked at Spencer.

“So this was the Dasandra you were talking about?” he looked at me and nodded.

“Yeah, but I didn’t think you’d meet her like this.” he eyed me.

“Well, magic works in ways Spencey boy. I mean lookie. Thanks to the yogurt machine blew up in our faces. Like ka-pow and shit! But now I’m happy it did.” Dasandra came over and hugged me, damn she was hyper.

“Don’t swear in front of my cousin!” Spencer yelled. I looked at Dasandra and she stuck her tough out.

“Spencer you swear in front of me all the time! Your biggest word is motherfucker!” he looked at me and glared. Brendon jumped up,

“And mine is ‘fucked up!’!” we all looked at Brendon; he wasn’t even in this conversation. Brendon looked at us.

“WHAT! Everyone else was talking,” he tucked his arms under each other; Dasandra went over and kissed Brendon on the cheek. He got a big grin from that. I giggled just a tad; he raised his eyebrows at me.

“What? A person can’t get kissed on the cheek and enjoy it?” he crossed his arms again; I put my hand over my heart, like I was hurting inside.

“Brendon, don’t yell at your girlfriends bestest friend in the whole wide world.” Brendon eyed me. Dasandra jumped over to me, and put her arm over my shoulder, and gave Brendon a smirch look.

“Yes Brendon, don’t do it again!” I patted her fuzzy hair (that sounds weird). Brendon just poked his lip out and sat on the couch letting out a frustrated grunt. I looked back at Spencer, realizing we weren’t finished with our conversation.

“Now that I think of it Spencer, why are you at this house?” I asked him, while putting a hand to my chin. He looked at, and opened his mouth.

“Well, when I told you I was going to see some friends I actually meant them,” he said pointed at Brendon and Dasandra. With Dasandra sitting on top of Brendon’s shoulders — I looked at them, they looked at me.

“What?” they said in union. Spencer shook his head. I eyed him spuriously.

“They do this all the time, you just have to get used to it.” I nodded and took his word for it.

“So anyway, what are we all gonna do since we’re all here?” I asked going to go sit on the couch by Brendon and Dasandra. I looked up at the crazy cell(s) couple.

“Well, one of our other friends were supposed to come by so we could go get a subway, ‘cause we just like to go eat together. You know how that is right bestie? Yeah I think you do, anyway. If he gets here in time we won’t leave him, and you can meet him; I’m sure you guys’ll get along, it’ll be awesome! We’ll all be bestest friends!” she said throwing her hands up and causing her to fall behind the couch with Brendon, me and Spencer burst out laughing. Brendon’s legs were still hanging onto the couch it was funny as hell. I walked over there to see them giggling about it too, they looked up at us. Brendon shooed us away with his hands.

“We’re having a moment here.” I rolled my eyes at him, and sat by his legs that were still on the couch. And that’s when I thought of an idea.

“Brendon sing me a verse.” He didn’t even question, he flipped himself back over somehow, and jumped up and grabbed me as he did it, he put his hand in mine and dragged me around dancing. I just got drugged, he didn’t seem to care. He was looking up.

“I am the man of your dreams, you like lots of sour cream on me. How I know this is becaaause! Your best friend told me so. And that is why you holler my name in your sleep, so just remember it ‘cause you’ll be doing the same thing later.” He looked down at me and winked, I got a little flushed in the cheeks. I heard Dasandra laughing. We spun around, and I saw an amused look on Spencer’s face, which meant either, he didn’t want to laugh because he wanted me to feel worried. Or he was worried. He’s weird, so he doesn’t have to make sense. Brendon finally spun me around one more time, letting me go and I feel on the couch, I looked up at him dizzy.

“That was officially the best dance I ever had, with someone I just meet!” he said jumping up and down. Cassandra joined him, and I just watched in amazement. They latterly do scare the shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
________________________________________
I know it's short, but I am a little tired bleh

orignally by XxXthisiswhoiamXxX
revamped by me