Don't Make This Easy, I Want You to Mean It.

Eleven.

"I cannot believe you're making me do this," Marissa groaned, stepping out of the car and tugging down her red and white chequered dress.
"Oh, please. You're not mad at me, I got you a night in bed with Jack," I winked.
"I didn't sleep with him!"
"Oh, so you weren't asleep? What were you doing then?"
"Urgh!" I laughed and caught up with her as she made her way up to Rian's door, linking my arm through hers.
"I'm sorry, you made it too easy."
"It wouldn't be so easy if you weren't such a pervert," she grumbled.
"Yeah? Well, so's your mom."
"You're a freak."
"That's what she said."
"Dude, no."
"You're just jealous I own your face."
"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Alex asked from the doorway, and amused smirk playing on his lips and Jack stood behind him.
"She was making innuendoes about me and Jack the other night."
"I'm saving the innuendoes for tomorrow morning when I find the two of you naked in Rian's brothers' bed."
"Why is everyone so convinced I'm going to sleep with Jack?!"
"There's a lot of tension."
"URGH!" She threw her arms in the air and pushed past Alex into the house, grabbing Jack as she went.
"BE SAFE! USE A CONDOM! I HAVE SOME YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEND!" Alex shouted at the two of them as they left. Marissa flipped him off. "Jeez, Red Riding Hood is so pissy.".
"So, if you're Batman, where's your mask?" I giggled, noting his costume.
"Barakat stole it for his collection of super hero masks. Bitch is gonna pay."
"Taking it he's Robin?"
"Fuck yeah! Anyway, get inside, Princess, you must be freezing."
"I'm pretty sure Cinderella could handle herself. I mean, she was a slave for eighteen years," I replied, rolling my eyes at him.
"Whatever, just get inside." I laughed and walked into Rian's home, instantly grateful for the warmth. Alex linked his hand with mine, leading me straight to where I wanted to; the alcohol.
"Aren't you guys playing tonight?" I asked as he grabbed himself a beer.
"We go on in half an hour in the garden," he chuckled, "Rian has everything set up out on the decking."
"So that means he'll be throwing it all into the garage after then?"
"Hell yeah. He wanted to play at his party, he'll sort all the shit out."
"You're such a nice friend."
"I am for you."
"Too true." I took a sip of the random concoction Alex had given to me. "So, have you seen your pretty blonde yet?" The drink burned as it slid down my throat. The familiarity was finally returning to my hectic week. I had missed it without even realising it. As soon as it was back, I realised. Alex had left me no time to miss anything this week. Not that it was a bad thing; Alex was the best distraction this world had to offer.
"I've seen one of them, but not the one you were referring to," he smirked. I was almost certain I knew what he was implying, but almost was never enough when I was with Alex. I had to know for sure.
"Oh?"
"Yeah, and at the moment I'm happy enough to just be sat in the kitchen talking to her. My other blonde can wait."
"Why are you so damn adorable?"
"You bring out the best in me," he smiled. I laughed. "I'm serious." I blushed. "I love it when you blush." I quickly looked down at my drink to stop him from seeing how my mere pink tinge had gone to scarlet, judging from the heat I felt on my cheeks. There was hardly anything left of the liquid by now, so I drank the rest and threw the clichéd red cup on the counter.
"So, you looking out for your other girl while you're playing or waiting until you're shit faced?"
"Both, kind of. I'll look out for her on stage for a little while, then going to get drunk and look again."
"You know, this is my first All Time Low show," I commented randomly.
"Then I'll make it unforgettable for you."
"Promise?"
"I wouldn't say anything I didn't mean to you, Holly. Anyway, don't drink anymore alcohol! You need to see this show sober." I laughed, laced my fingers with his and allowed him to drag me out into the back garden where his band mates and a girl I didn't recognise had converged. For some reason, Marissa hadn't joined Jack out here.
"Jasey! Your first show! Tonight you will lose your All Time Low virginity, Barakat style," Jack squealed, pouncing on my and forcing Alex to release my hand so he didn't fall over with me.
"Dude, she's losing it Gaskarth style," Alex protested, shoving Jack off me and helping me up.
"Ha! Three-way!" Zack burst out. Rian and the girl were the only one's not including themselves into this conversation, so I had to assume she was Kara.
"Ew! Fuck no!" I screamed.
"Fine, then lose it Merrick style," he winked.
"FOUR-WAY!" Jack and Alex called, causing the few party goers out here to stare at us all.
"Face it; one on one is more fun."
"Why are you quoting online bands at us?" Alex asked.
"Because Shaant speaks the truth."
"You're weird."
"You need to tune your guitar."
"And you need to keep Kara company while we play."
"Fine, just get your skinny little ass on stage." He wiggled it at me as he jumped up onto the decking, which would, tonight, be known as the stage. Rian left Kara and jumped up onto the stage with his band mates. I made my way uneasily to Kara. Girls intimidated me when it came to making a good relationship with them. If they hate me, fine I can deal with that, usually I don't look for a friendship with them. But when I have to be friendly? Jeez, it scares the shit out of me. Usually girls hate me for something or other. Whether it was sleeping with their boyfriends or sleeping with their brother, they still hated me.
"Hey, um, Kara right?" I asked. I was completely unsure of myself here. I usually only made my friends drunk.
"Yeah. You're Jasey Rae?" I nodded, about to say something else when she cut me off. "Don't fuck with my boys."
"W-What?" What did this chick hate me for?! It's not like I've fucked Rian!...That I can remember. Jeez, I'm such a whore.
"I know what your reputation is like. You sleep with a guy and just leave. Don't do that to my boys." Too late.
"I don't intend to! I love those boys to pieces! Jack is my best friend! Zack and Rian are amazing. And Alex... Well, he's just Alex. There's no other way to describe him." Her face softened into a sympathetic look. I knew what was coming. She was going to give me another warning, only this time for my own safety.
"You like him," she noted.
"I- er... Yeah, I do. A lot. It's crazy, I only met him on Monday," I sighed. I didn't know why I was telling her this, spilling out my secret. Especially seeing as though she had only just finished having a go at me moments ago.
"Be careful. He's not one for sticking around in the morning." Ah, there's the warning.
"He's said." I looked up at the boys all messing around, preparing. The music in the house turned off and Jack struck the first note to The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler, louder even than the music had been playing inside. There was a massive wave of people exiting the house to get to the garden and close to the "stage" that the boys were playing on. I vaguely acknowledged that Jodie was one of the first out of the house, and had pushed herself to right in front of Alex. He wasn't paying her the slightest bit of notice. I saw him scan the crowd once, half heartedly, before resting his gaze on me and smiling.
"So, this one is for my favourite girl," Alex laughed, after playing almost all of The Party Scene. Eyes never leaving mine unless they had to.
"And mine!" Jack interrupted.
"Yeah, and Jack's. This, sadly, is her first All Time Low show, so I'm taking her ATL virginity Gaskarth style!"
"Merrick style!" Zack called, at the same time as Jack shouted "Barakat style!" Alex laughed, but ignored the two of them.
"This is to pay homage to our lifestyle! Jasey Rae, this is The Party Scene. Our last song of tonight, and this is for you." He launched straight into my favourite song of the album, which made me feel completely amazing. I couldn't help but let the smile light up my entire face, all because of him. The song ended, the crowd cheered, and the boys bowed.
"He likes you, too. Look after him," Kara shouted over the crowd, departing quickly to congratulate Rian. I was shocked, to say the least. I was pretty sure she had just given me her blessing, so to speak. I quickly shook the thought from my head and started to make my way over to Alex.
Only Jodie got there first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Late, late, late!
Sorry, college is trying my patience.
I have about three pieces due in within the next week. :/

My excuses are getting so lame.