Don't Make This Easy, I Want You to Mean It.

Twenty-three.

"We're officially signed!" Alex shouted at me, running into my apartment, picking me up and twirling me around in a hug, Jack following behind him looking happy with himself, too.
"And I found another job!" I grinned. Not as big as Alex's news, but pretty damn good considering I only got fired yesterday. I'd spent all the time Alex was sorting out his record deal looking for a job with Marissa's help, and it had paid off. "I start Monday, and it's better paid than the last, too."
"This week seems to be looking good for the both of us," he grinned back.
"Yeah, they even said there's a job for Marissa if she gets fired from her job as a stripper."
"Stri- what?" Jack asked, eyes wide. I let out a snort, covering my mouth quickly, it now being Alex's turn to laugh at me. The front door slammed shut, and Marissa appeared in the doorway behind Jack. "Stripper?!" Marissa raised her eyebrows.
"What now?"
"Jasey said you were a stripper!"
"Jasey seems to be saying that a lot today. She finds the street I work on inappropriate."
"You work near a strip club?!"
"Yeah, Jase just likes to tell everyone I work in the strip club. It's quite irritating."
"You mean you don't?" Jack pouted.
"Sorry, Jack-o, you're not that lucky," I grinned.
"I say we celebrate," Alex interrupted.
"What? The fact my girlfriend isn't a stripper?"
"I wasn't aware she was even rumoured to be one," he said, puzzled. I laughed, there was no way in hell Alex had been listening to us, I'd known that all along. "No, I say we celebrate Holly getting a better job, and us getting signed."
"And my girlfriend becoming a stripper."
"Yeah, and Maria becoming a str- Wait, what?"
"Jack, I'm not a stripper!"
"Could have fooled me," he grumbled.
"Shut up, I'm trying to plan!" The three of us turned to look at Alex expectantly. "Road trip," he grinned.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Anywhere."
"Alex, take us to Vegas!" Jack squealed.
"Jack, we can't do anything in Vegas; we're completely underage in Vegas. Especially you," Marissa stated, rolling her eyes.
"So? We all have fake ID," Jack told her, smug smile on his face.
"Jasey?"
"Guilty as charged."
"Since when?!"
"Since that week you were ill in January," I shrugged.
"Bitch," she grumbled. I grinned at her.
"So, it's settled? Vegas?" Alex asked.
"Vegas," we all nodded.
"Pack up, bitches, we leave at 6am tomorrow," he grinned.
"6AM?!"
"... Duh. It takes a day and a half to get there. We break only for the toilet, and all take turns driving... Except Jack. I don't trust him."
"How have you planned all this in the past five minutes?" I asked, eyebrow raised.
"He planned this road trip when we first started the band," Jack scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Only before there was just us two and a lot of hot chicks in Vegas." Marissa and I raised our eyebrows at the two. Alex smiled innocently. "Obviously now we have beautiful girlfriends we wouldn't trade for anyone ever."
"That's what I thought," Marissa grumbled.
"Who cares about our previous plans? Get your shit sorted; I'm taking whatever of mine's trapped in Holly's room," Alex stated.
"Fine, I'm going. I'll be back with my shit by the end of the night," Jack said, kissing Marissa and leaving us to start packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not staying out, so I updated instead.
Might update tomorrow, unless I end up on a lonely birthday wander to town.
Fucking yay.