Don't Make This Easy, I Want You to Mean It.

Twenty-five.

I giggled loudly as Alex's breath hit the back of my neck. I was hung-over to Hell from the night before, and had had hardly any sleep, but Alex had easily woken me up, without even waking up himself. I knew he'd adjusted his position from the breathing waking me. My girlish giggling soon caused Alex to wake, groggily pulling me closer and asking for the time.
"Midday," I told him, squirming a bit to get comfortable again.
"I have a hangover and your giggling doesn't help," he whined, groaning.
"I wouldn't have giggled if you weren't breathing on the back of my neck." Alex pushed away from me, coming back to hover over me.
"Are you telling me I've found yet another ticklish spot?" I nodded warily. "Oh, I do love doing that." I narrowed my eyes.
"Stay away, Gaskarth."
"Or what, you'll squint at me?" He winked, laughing. I opened my mouth to say something, but he quickly cut me off with a kiss and a grin. "Come on, painkillers and food are calling!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed, and toward the door, stopping only as he was about to step out of the room to realise he was only in his boxers, and I only in my shorts and tank. He pushed me back quickly, shutting the door behind him. "Get dressed."
"I thought you'd forgotten there," I laughed, grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom to get ready for the day.
"Holly, hurry up! I'm hungry and in pain!" Alex shouted to me ten minutes later.
"Would you quit bitching and let me get pretty already?" I called back.
"Don't tone yourself down, sweetheart."
"Cheesy!"
"You've always known that."
"Ugh," I whined, opening the door. "I'm ready. Happy?"
"Yes, come!" We quickly picked up Jack and Marissa from their room, the both of them intent on food also, and spent the next hour or so in the dining area of the hotel eating, laughing at Jack and trying to piece together the entire night. Our headaches soon dissipated with the painkillers we had acquired from hotel staff, and we were ready to see the town by day and already thinking of the night ahead. The four of us walked away from our hotel, each of us hand in hand with our respective other halves, sunglasses covering our eyes, or in my case, half of our face.
"You know what I always wondered?" Alex asked, head moving to prove that he was directing the question at any one of us.
"No, do enlighten us, Alex," Marissa said, rolling her eyes, but smiling at the same time. We all knew she didn't mean it.
"What is there to actually do in Vegas during the day?" Marissa and I looked at each other momentarily before letting go of our boyfriend’s hands, grabbing each others and walking back in the direction we had come from.
"Dude, are they going to...?" Jack asked, trailing off.
"I think so..." Alex replied. I could see the looks on their faces.
"WHY AREN'T I INVITED TO THE LESBIAN ACTIVITIES?!" Jack screamed, starting his run to catch up with us. Marissa and I heard his footsteps closing in and started to run ourselves, determined to beat our boys back to the hotel.
"Man, this sucks ass," Jack grumbled, laid out on a towel by the pool.
"Hey, you were the one rushing to get back to the hotel," Marissa giggled.
"I thought I was getting some off two hot girls! What boy wouldn't run?!"
"Alex didn't," I pointed out.
"Alex has no dick."
"Alex has a bigger dick than yours."
"How do you know how big Jack's dick is?!" Alex erupted.
"Long story."
"Long story involving Jack Barakat's powers of seduction, a bed and an empty room," Jack winked.
"... Your pants were too big when you took her to the nurses office, weren't they, Jacks?" Jack nodded, pouting.
"She wanted me though."
"She wanted me more," Alex stated, pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head.
"And I want Marissa the most!"
"Dude, that's hot."
"Jack, what is it with you and my girlfriend?"
"Are you saying you don't want to see our girlfriends getting with each other, right now, in their bikinis?"
"I'd rather see her on top of me in our room lacking a bikini, but whatever floats your boat, Jack," Alex mumbled.
"Someone didn't get any last night."
"Yes, and that someone was you, Jack," Marissa teased.
"Maria, did you have to tell them?" Jack whined. She nodded, giggling and gave him a quick kiss. "I think you should make out with Jasey to make up for it." She slapped his arm lightly and pulled her sunglasses back down, laying back on her towel once more. "It's too warm, anyway!" Jack whined. The boy wasn't going to give it up.
"I don't know about that, I love it. I'd love it some place like Phoenix. It would be gorgeous," I smiled.
"But we wouldn't be there!"
"Ah, Jack, you're tempting me more now," I joked. He scowled at me.
"You aren't a funny person, Jase. Not funny at all."
"Pssh, you love me." Jack rolled his eyes at me and pushed himself onto Marissa, pressing down on her stomach and making her giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, internet was down.
Still is on everything but the laptop, which I hardly get.
You're in for a couple more delays.