Don't Make This Easy, I Want You to Mean It.

Five.

'Jasey Rae, get your cute butt over here and sit with me.' - An unknown number text me. I looked around the room, and yet no one seemed to be looking at me, or even holding their phone.
'Jase, I'm lonely.'
The same number. Who the fuck was this kid?! My severe lack of credit was beginning to try my patience. I wanted to know who this creep was.
'Hols! Stop this, and get over here!'
Now only two people. Alex or Marissa, but neither was in the room with me. This was starting to freak me out so badly.
"Are you hiding behind a fucking plant pot or something?" I mumbled, still looking at the texts I had been receiving.
"Who the Hell are you talking to?" Jack whispered, leaning over the aisle, blowing the whole 'I'm taking notes' facade.
'When are you going to give it up? You're giving me such a rush...'
"This fucking freak is scaring me now, Jacks." I said, showing me the texts I had been receiving all lesson, whilst still trying to keep it out of the view of the teacher. He snorted suddenly. "What?"
"New message," he said, trying hard to suppress his laughter.
'Come on, Holly. Would you turn me on?'
"Fucking Hell; give me your phone." I ordered, holding out my hand for it.
"No need for that sweet cheeks, I'm behind you," a voice whispered in my ear, making me squeak in surprise.
"Mr Gaskarth! What are you doing in my classroom?!" Mrs. Loita asked, obviously outraged.
"I came to get Jasey for Miss Mars. It's about her next period." I heard Jack snickering next to me at the comment, and I slapped him around the head.
"Grow up, Barakat."
"Very well. Jasey, collect your things and go with Mr. Gaskarth." I quickly grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder, stuck my tongue out at Jack, and linked arms with Alex to walk out of the room.
"Oh, my God. Is Jasey Rae fucking Alex now?!" I heard a girl squeal as I left the room.
"Yeah, and he's the fucking bomb, bitch!" I called behind me to her. Alex and Jack broke out into laughter at my response and I just smiled up at Alex as the door shut with an innocent look in my eyes. "What?" He shook his head and put his arms around me, pulling me into a hug and leaning his chin on top of my head.
"That was the funniest thing I've heard all day."
"Hey, it adds onto all the gossip I somehow haven't earned this week."
"I'm sorry the rumours of me and you fucking will tie you over for a few weeks now. Our news is hot enough alone, imagine if it was together."
"Oh, God. I've caused a bitch fest. How many girls do you think will want to slap me by the end of the day?"
"Roughly half the female population of the school, the rest will drown out the thoughts with happy feelings." I giggled. "How many guys will be on my back about how good you are in bed by the end of the day?"
"Roughly three quarters of the male population. The other quarter already know." I laughed. "Wow, I get around."
"Damn straight, but you're my girl now." Those simple words made my heart beat a thousands times harder in my chest. I was fully aware that Jack said it constantly, in what was probably much the same way, but the words coming from him had such a queer effect on my emotions than anything, unlike when Jack had ever said it to me.
"Oh, really?"
"Yeah, I'll look after you better than Jack ever could!"
"Jack looked after me perfectly fine."
"Yeah, but Jack let you sleep with all those nasty men. I'll only let you sleep with the good ones, promise," he said, kissing the top of my head and letting me go.
"And how many are the list so far?"
"Well, I only know one good guy so far, and that's me," he joked. "But don't sleep with me; I'm terrible at sticking around in the morning." He said, suddenly serious. Any trace on his face that he had been joking had suddenly vanished. I reached my hand up to his face, tracing my fingers along his jaw line.
"I'm a big girl, Alex, I can look after myself."
"Jasey, you're adorable. You're absolutely the cutest girl I've ever met in my entire life. You act so naive, yet everyone knows you're not. You know my reputation as well as anyone in this school. I wouldn't do that to you. I don't know how to stick around, it's never been my initial reaction before."
"You make it sound like you want to," I sighed, lowering my hand from his face and letting it drop to my side, where he quickly entwined it with his own.
"Come on, let’s go see Miss Mars. It's about your English class." He grinned, changing the topic and pulling me along to her office. I knocked quickly on her office door, and she called me in as Alex dropped my hand.
"Jasey, you've been moved up to Mr. Vanner's class, thanks to a certain young man," she looked over at Alex swiftly. "You'll be on his register as of next period, but you'll have to hand him this slip when you see him. It explains it all. Now, hurry back to wherever it is you two came from." I grinned widely, and Alex and I left her room without a single word until we reached the corridor.
"Oh, my God! Alex, I love you! You're just pure amazing!" I squealed, jumping on him, locking my legs around his waist while he spun me around.
"Well, I knew how much you liked English, I couldn't have you missing it because of Warren now, could I? Plus, this gives you a lesson with me." I squealed again when he mentioned a lesson with him.
"You're the best person I have ever met in my entire life," I stated, while unwrapping my legs and getting off him.
"I try. It's always nice to hear when I've succeeded."
"Thank you so much, Alex. You have no idea what this means to me." I smiled, getting on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. He grinned when my lips came into contact with his skin.
"You're welcome. There's something about you that makes me want to see you get what you want. Come on, we better get going to see Vanner. You need to be perfectly on time if you're going to be in his good books for transferring over so late." I laughed, barely noticing when he grabbed my hand. It was automatic for us now. In the three days we've known each other (officially), there's only been one where we haven't been holding hands whenever we're around each other. I didn't see what his bad ass reputation came from, he seemed like nothing but a sweetheart to me.
The bell rang out as we turned onto the English corridor and moved toward Mr Vanner's classroom, still hand in hand. Floods of kids came rushing out of every doorway as we pushed our way toward our destination. It didn't take much to make people move away from us. They all moved away to stare and whisper to their friends at the infamous Jasey Rae finally coming into contact with Alex Gaskarth. All this was is another piece of gossip for them, and I was glad to give it. I stopped for a moment to lean up to Alex's ear and whisper into it.
"I think we're starting a lot of rumours here, Alex." A small smile played on the corner of his lips, before he moved his mouth to my ear to whisper into it, too.
"Then let’s give them something better to talk about." I looked at him, confused for only a moment before his lips were on mine and everything in my mind switched onto to keeping my breathing going and stopping my heart from beating free of my chest.