My Amnesia Romance

Prologue

Slayth's POV

I slowly rose to my feet, using the chain-link fence to support me. I shakily slid down back to my knees. I looked down to notice my new My Chemical Romance shirt stained with blood.

"Oh great." I muttered under my breath. I managed to stand up on the second try. I grabbed my purse, only to notice that my car keys were missing, and my new magenta RAZR laying shattered on the asphalt. I raised a hand to my forehead, unfortunately I met a huge swelling bump next to a still bleeding wound. I sighed as I took off my shirt(it was a completely deserted area), ripped a part off, and wrapped it around the gash. I slipped back into my Jack Skellington hoodie, and decided to find a way out.

*Flashback*

"Hey, emo! Why aren't you at home cutting yourself?" The three bleach blonds laughed haughtily.

"MCR doesn't need fans like you giving them a bad reputation." said the one in a sickeningly shocking pink outfit, while flipping her hair out of her face.

"Yeah," agreed the one in the 7 inch heels, "They need fans like us who understand them."

They had cornered me against a fence. All I wanted was to find the boys, have them sign my shirt, and be on my merry way. But, no.

"We're gonna teach you a lesson." sneered the tallest and skinniest of them. The leader. Pink and Heels grabbed my arms and pinned me to the unforgiving metal. Leader cocked back her bony fist, and hit me with all her strength. It probably wouldn't even hurt a baby. I laughed at her.

"You can't hurt me!" I laughed at her pathetic muscle-less arms. I spit in her face.

"OMG! You did not just do that!" She exclaimed. She wiped it away whilst chanting "Ewewewewewewewewew!"

She dug into her purse and pulled out something that looked like a blue plastic handle.

"We'll we know what does, emo." She pushed up the blade.

Oh, shit.


*End Flashback*

My newly red dyed hair was matted with matching colored blood. I staggered away from the spot, not balancing very well due to blood loss. I noticed someone smoking a cigarette in the distance. Who the hell would still be here? I mean, the concert ended an hour and a half ago.

I weakly wobbled towards the shadowed figure, hoping to ask for help. Only, I didn't make it that far before I blacked out.

(Comments please -xoxo Aidan)