Insanity Line That Is Wearing Thin.


Its about this girl (Raven) who winds up fighting her inner self. Like she has an old soul in her that always some how wants to get out. But the girl never gives in. She trys to explain this to people, she feels so alone. One day her parents give up on her and send her to a mental insitution to seek help.

Only instead of help she finds friends. One (Frank) who has the same feeling and three (Lexinora , Gerard, Katlyn) other who just cant control these "inner demons." But one (Mikey) other special friend she finds and wants to help, she is the one who sees it all but cant control it "all"...

So one day out of the blue. The one who sees "all" warns them of something... but its this something that will destory them... They decided to break out.

Will they survive?
Can they control whats going to happen to what is happening?

This story is also in Ravens POV all the time unless crazy shit goes down and I change it but It'll be in the title so you'll know, and yea it has some MCR (but you knew that)... But I promise there is some crazy shit twist....

Dare to read ....

IF YOU DARE
  1. 1:Desert Song.
    Hearts Empty
  2. 2:Desert Song..
    Random Meetings
  3. 3.Desert Song...
    Chaos Water
  4. 4.Desert Song...
    bit short.
  5. 5:Hospital.
    Wooden Box
  6. 6:Hospital..
    Shots in the dark
  7. 7:Hospital...
    Sister I never knew
  8. 8.Hospital...
    Cop Cars and Coffee
  9. 9:Hospital...
    Paper letters.
  10. 10:So I Thought.
    Things that will not be spoken for long.
  11. 11: So I Thought..
    Just A Gist
  12. 12: So I Thought...
    Crossing Road.
  13. 13:So I Though...
    Altering Stopping.
  14. 14:Isolation
    Bodies Lying Still.
  15. 15:Last Night On Earth.
    Bleeding only hurts when you look.