Insanity Line That Is Wearing Thin.

12: So I Thought...

The times weren't right
And I couldn't talk about it
Choris Romance says goodnight
Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Remember you, remember me
Hurt the first, the last, between
Choris Romance says goodnight
Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Remember you, remember me
Hurt the first, the last, between
And I'm praying that we will see
Something there in between
Then and there that exceeds all we can dream
So we can talk about it


"It's 7:45 A.M. here in Jersey, it's September 30 1932. Where having great weather here Gary aren't we?"
"Why yes Jerry, Yes we are, but the weather is the only happy thing thats happen. A house down on Grand St. Was set on fire last night till this morning burning 7 homes along with it. The fire is still burning now but it's being put out as we speak."
"How many are hurt Gary?"
"About 6 are annouced dead and 7 badly injured"
"It's a sad day Jerry, a say day."
There was a pause. The images where a yellow sepia color fading around me. There was wood around me. I tried to move but was crushed. I smelt burning wood.

Was there a fire? Where was I? I tried to move again but I couldn't. I was trapped. How did this happen. I tried to squirm again.

"Anna? Anna?!" I answered. But it wasn't my own voice. "I'm here Papa." There was a quick movement of feet and then a big burst of flames that feel from the ceiling. "Papa don't come. You'll die. Don't worry I'll be fine. Get out." I felt tears drip down. Who was I? How the hell did I get here?

"I love you Anna. Please make it out." I choked back what felt like blood and tried to push the wood off of me. "I love you too Papa don't worry. Keep prayin'." suddenly there was a thump against the wood near my head I tired to reach behind me to grab what it was. It was the rosary. I held it closer to my face, kissing each of the little balls while receding the Hail Mary and Our Father. There was black smoke engulfing me as I prayed. This was the end.


"Raven." A light hand pushed my shoulder. "Raven?" it sounded familiar maybe I didn't die? But if it wasn't me then who was it? I opened my eyes and saw the bright stare of the sun coming through the wind shield. I was leaning against Jack who looked pretty happy.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." I sat up and looked around. Everyones face matched mine. I then realized where I was. "You were screaming in your sleep, it was freaking people out so we decided to wake you up, are you okay?" I nodded.

"I was screaming?" Lexie nodded. "At first you were talking about the house burning on the radio and then you just start to scream. what where you dreaming?" I scratched my head.

Sorry to freak out your friends but I wanted to show you how I died. Well and how your probably going to die What? Your going to die that way No I wont. Don't talk to me.

"I'm so sorry guys I didn't realize. I was having a dream about some girl dying in a house but I experienced it. Like I smelled the burning, and felt the weight of the wood that must have fell on her, she was trapped." I shuddered. Jack smiled and put his arm around me.

"Don't worry its safe now. Besides where almost to Canada." I looked out the window and watched the trees go by. There was soft talking in the back round but I was lost within the colors of the trees blending together. "Here" Jack pushed a brown paper bag into my lap. "You were out cold when we stopped to get something to eat so we got you pancakes and a grill cheese with fries because I- we didn't know what to get you." I smiled.

"Thanks. Hey Frank how are you holding up?" His eyes were fixed on the road with his head phones on. "He's still has those on?" Jack nodded. I didn't realize I was so hungry until Jack made me eat my grill cheese. I saw frank was slowly falling asleep and decided it was my turn to take the wheel.

We pulled over to switch spots in the car, and let people stretch and do what ever else they need to do before we started to drive again. I decided this was a time I could talk with everyone one. I walked around the van. Mikey, Gerard, and Ray where sitting on a stump while Katlyn and Lexie where talking and laughing. Jack was off somewhere in the woods as was Frank.

"How are you guys?" I walked over to Lexie and Katlyn. "Where good. Getting restless in the car. How are you holding up? Jack was telling us he over heard you and Frank talking the other night. I'm so sorry about your dad, and all the other things to." I smiled. "Guys it's okay. Shit happens. God always takes the good ones you know?" I gave a weak smile and they noticed.

"Come here." Katyln grabbed me into a big hug which Lexie couldn't resist joining in. "I love you guys." I said trying to hold back tears. "Hey where here for ya. Now. Lets go to Canada!" I smiled at how cheerful Lexie can be.

***

After about a three hour drive I decided we needed dinner. "Guys?" I looked into the mirror to see who had looked up. "What should we eat? There's a dinner, McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell and some Gas Food store. What do you guys want?"

"I say we just pull in an decided when we get there." Ray said. "Okay sounds good." I pulled off the free way and into the gas station first. We needed Gas.

"Hey! Wake up, Wake up." I heard a few groans and bones cracking. "I'm going to get gas. Everyone pick out what they want to eat and meet me back in about a half hour. I'm going to park over there." I pointed to the empty space towards the back of the lot. Everyone piled out and walked towards what ever they wanted. Mikey was the only one to stay behind.

"Whats up Mikey?" He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes. "Raven, I know this is going to sound weird but you need to go to Frank. I'll take care of getting gas for the van and I'll get you and Franks dinner. Trust me I already know what you want." I smiled and hugged Mikey. but I still had a question for him.

"Mikey?" He nodded. "Yea?"

"Whats the matter with Frank?" He frowned. "He need someone. His mind is wondering and I just saw him crossing the road with his head down. I think I could hear him saying something about your name." Goose bumps raised on my arms. I gulped down my fear. What could Frank be thinking?

"Thanks Mikey." I gave him a quick hug and smiled. It hit me though. "Wait where is he now though?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for WaterQueen07 I promised her! (hope you like it. =D)

I know short but I had to make it that way because my mom wants me off now.. (stupid bitch lol) but yea I might make it longer if I get good responses..... thanks for reading loves!