Insanity Line That Is Wearing Thin.

13:So I Though...

Chorus Romance says goodnight
Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Remember you, remember me
Hurt the first, the last, between
Chorus Romance says goodnight
Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Remember you, remember me
Hurt the first, the last, healing
And I'm praying that we will see
Something there in between
Then and there that exceeds all we can dream
And all these twisted thoughts I see
Jesus there in between
And all these twisted thoughts I see
Jesus there in between


Mikey looked at me carefully then towards the road. "I think when he got out of the car he was walking towards the back of the parking lot." I gave Mikey a quick hug and ran through the scattered cars that filled the parking lot looking for Frank. I dogged cars. My heart was pounding against my head. I must have bumped and banged into everything and everyone as I ran.

"Hey wheres the fire?!" Someone yelled as I went speeding past them. I stopped short recognizing the voice that had just shouted at me. "Frank!" I ran right into his arms, grabbing him into a tight brace.

Egared much? I let him go as soon as I heard those words mutter out of its voice.
You know my name now so say it, or do I have to make you? No, now leave me alone.

"So where is the fire?" Frank looked down at me, his gaze seemed lost somewhere out in the distance. "Nothing. I just..." What would I tell him? 'Oh yea Mikey saw you trying to kill yourself, and you were muttering something about me.' Yea like he would believe that.

"You know when I was little, my mom took me out on a trip to Boston. I happen to fall asleep on the ride during the day and woke up that night gazing up to the stars." I looked at him lost for words at what he was telling me. "Just gazing. My mother would play oldies. I don't think she ever knew I was awake with her crying and driving."

He took my hands in his and smiled. "You know she was talking maybe about 20 minutes after I woke up about suicide. She said 'Oh how easy it could be. I can drop Frank off to mama's and tell her I'm going to the store. But instead drive off the bridge or just walk onto a highway.' She constipated back and forth with this. It would always end though in tears. She would just reach her hand back and touch my leg and say 'But how could I just leave him? The most precious gift. My whole heart.'"

There were no words to tell him. "F-Frank... I'm sorry" I grabbed him into a tight hug. It was awkward his hands weren't around me. I was pressing into him and hugging him so tightly. I felt I should give up. Their was no effort from him so I went to let go but to my surprise Frank wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Frank tell me why where you out here?" He responded by huffing into my hair. "Well. I couldn't think of a reason to live lately. Everything around me was turning for the worse. But then I met you." I could feel him chuckle. "So I started to walk but I have a tendency to not look where I walk, so while I was in a mid thought about... well 'stuff' when outta no where you bumped me." I laughed lightly. I noticed we were still hugging. "Sorry about that... its just that Mikey... well he saw something different."

He laughed loudly. "That happens, the world can change when you alter it." I smiled. He pulled tighter against my body pressing me closer to him.

He nuzzled his head into my neck. "Just like my mother said to me, Raven you are a precious gift and you've taken my whole heart." He let me go and smiled. My face hung there blank. What was I going to say to him? Before I could answer, my surroundings where spinning. I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short I just have to get off soon and I decided this was a good teaser. XP Hope you liked it though....
Next song either :Wake Up (Three Day's Grace) or Gone Forever (Three Day's Grace) or Isolation (Joy Division) any suggestions though?
next chapter I need 6 comments. pwease?