Insanity Line That Is Wearing Thin.

4.Desert Song...

Well tonight, will it ever come?
Spend the rest of your days rockin' out just for the dead
Well tonight, will it ever come?
I can see you awake anytime in my head
All fall down, well after all...

"What is it Mikey?" Gerard got closer. Mikeys look feel pale.

"God Mikey grabbed his brother in disbelieve. "Mikey what in the hell did you see?" I looked at Mikey deep in the eyes. His eyes were so hallow and his eyes began to water.

"Guys the Aslyum is not the same..." He gave us all hard looks.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "There going to get new people are soon are going to be taking some off meds while others go into isolation.... Their doing this because they want to kill us."

"But how is that going to kill us?" Katlyn asked. "Well. Theres the thing... Once we spaz, there going to tell our families that theres nothing else they can do, other then kill us. So once our families cave in, These dicks get to kill us." I looked to Lexie. This was mad. Why would they do this?

"So what are we going to do just stand by and let this happen?" I asked before I could stop myself. Frank looked at me oddly. Then he spoke.

"You know shes right. We need to do something." Gerard and Katlyn got up. "Fuckin A we do."

"But what is the question" With that Gerard and Katlyn sat back down. "I think I know." Lexie smiled. "We can brake out." That wouldnt be a bad plan attually.

"Thats what we should do. Fucking Lexie your brillant!" I jumped on her and gave her the biggest hug ever. Soon everyone else followed.

"Wait Mikey when is this suppose to be happening or starting?" He thought for a sec. "I believe soon. Like next week."

"Shit... So I guess we need to start planing now." I froze. "Wait what if we start to hide our meds instead of taking them. Right, then we pack our things and when next week hits we leave and start out for a new place." Frank said.

"Alright but where can we go?" Katlyn asked. "I know Canada?" Mikey said. "Perfect. Besides it will have to do."

"Wait does anyone know how to drive?" Lexie asked. "Yea me." I raised a hand.

"Good. I was taught how to hot wire a car." I smiled. "Kick ass you need to teach me how you do that." She nodded. "So is it a plan?" We all put our hands in and said yes softly.

Great the one whos as crazy as you is leading you... and probably you guys are all going to die because of him... Shut up... god leave me alone. I just wanna be normal. I wanna just be ME. Please for a day and dont talk about Frank that way

so the boys named Frank... You like him... you know I can help you if you just let me out and be me. I can get him wrapped around your finger... FUCK YOU.

"Raven." Agian there he was. Always on time too. Just to snap me out of my voice. "Yea sorry whats up?" I looked around to find no one there but me and him.

"Where did everyone go?" He shrugged. "Off, there getting ready for the big Go. You know." I nodded my head. "So how are you?" He smiled. "Fine but its you that I worry about. You okay? Or is it that voice thingy too?"

"Yea its that. Fuckin voice wont leave me the hell alone. What about yours. Is it as much a pain to me as to you?" He nodded his head to. "Its greatly a fucking pain." I laughed knowing how he felt.

Awe arent you two the cutest... Two crazy people who hear voices. I shook my head.

"So how come I havent seen you space out yet?" Frank started off. I poked him. He shoot me a look that told me he was scared of something but I just couldnt tell what.

"huh?" I shrugged. "Never mind wasnt as important as I thought the question was. Well I think I better go pack too. I'll see you alittle later for breakfest 'Kay?" Frank looked at me with a crooked smile.

"'Kay." I got up and went back to my room.