Insanity Line That Is Wearing Thin.

8.Hospital...

Oh, oh, i don't feel okay,
I don't feel alright
I don't know!
Before I cross my heart and hope to die at all
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars
Before I close my eyes I'm gonna give it up
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars
leave the lies to the liars
Will you look them in the face
Could you look me in the face
Three cheers you fooled them all
Come on now, Hip Hip Hooray x2
Hip hip hooray


"Um... I think maybe for now we should sleep in the car when we all get tired..." I shook my head cutting off Mikey. "No I ment when we get to Canada." He nodded.

"I think I could be of a help." Someone pushed some suitcases away and out popped boy with dark brown thick curls making it almost an afro. He had round glasses on thicker than Mikey's.

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled confused and terrified. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Im one of Mikey's friends. Him and Gerard had called me to tell me to come along. I always wanted to get out. But going back to your question on where to stay when we get to Canada. My aunt lives their and she agreeded that when ever I was to run away to come with who ever and when ever and she would take us in." I nodded.

"Wow. So I guess thats settled. But what's your name?" The mysterious but very polite boy climbed out from the suit cases to plop down next to Mikey and Katlyn. "Sorry I didn't introduce him Raven. This is Ray." I smiled. "Nice to meet you and don't worry about it, alright so I guess its off to Canada we go."

We drove on for maybe about 50 minutes or so until we reached Pensslvain. Jack decided to switch seats with me and drive for 2 hours and we would rotate, or at least untill one of us got tired and couldn't drive anymore. I pulled over into a truck stop so we could switch and everyone could have a break. Get food, use the bathroom and all that jazz.

"Guys? Wake up." Slowly people started to strech and wake up. One by one people started to climb out the car and take in the fresh air. I went over to the gas pump and asked Jack what type of gas it took.

"Regular I think? It should be regular." He walked towards the mini store. "Wait." Jack turned around. "Take this. I took out a 20$ and gave it to him. "For gas." He shook his head. "Its my car. My money for gas." I looked at him as he gave me back my 20. "Alright then." I was confused if it was his car then why didn't he remember what gas it took?

Maybe that lady and him are family. Or she could have stolen the car for him. Don't be stupid it could have just been him and he hasn't used it in a while. Go with that and see how far you can believe in innocents. Well as far as innocents for him can go. Leave him alone. He isnt a bad buy. You don't even know him.

He went back to walking towards the store. "Want anything while Im in there?" Mikey asked. I didn't even noticed he was standing next to me. "Um... sure." He looked at me as if to continue on. "Anything. Doesn't matter Im not picky as long as it isn't meat Im a vegeterain." He smile. "Okay." I gave him the 20$ since I had nothing smaller.

Gerard looked half awake as he and Ray where talking. When I finished getting the gas I walked over to Lexie and Katlyn who were killing the slushy they got. I swear if they could suck up the cardboard cup I think they would have. "Whats going on guys?" They shrugged their shoulders and smiled. "Nothing and you?" I smiled and just answered them with a simple nothing.

Frank came over and sat in the front with his legs up and hands wrapped around what I guess was coffee. "I'll be right back." I told them as they continuted to suck down their slushy. How they were drinking that in the freezing weather I will never know. I slid in beside him and poked him. He turned and smiled.

"You alright? You seem" I thought a word to use for how he was coming off. "Quiet?" He asked. "Perfect word to use. Are you alright?" He nodded taking a sip of his coffee. "Are you?" I nodded.

"You know your very different..." I smiled but he was cut off as Mikey tapped me on the shoulder. "Here I got you coffee just incase, didn't know if you drank that, also I got you." He pulled out a bag. "Skittles and trail mix. Also heres your change." he pulled it out from his pocket. "Thanks Mikey and yes I do love coffee did you put sugar in here or is it in the bag?" He pointed to the bag then climbed into the back. He shuffled through some of the bags and pulled out a blanket.

"So." I turned to Frank. "What were you saying?" But he was already staring out the window again lost inside his own mind. I knew what that was like. I tried to get his attention when Ray, Gerard and Jack climbed back into the van and started the car. "Is everyone set. Everyone peed and got what they wanted?" Everyone said yes but me. "Hold on gotta get something from the trunk. "I got out after Frank since I was in the middle, I walked to the back to find my bag. Shuffling through it I came across my Blankie and the box.

I took my box and wrapped it carefully into my bankie, closed the trunk and started for the van when I heard a siren go off. "Frank get in the car and hurry tell jack to start it up." Frank got in then me as Jack pulled out of the parking lot like a bat outta hell.

"What the fuck Jack." Mikey yelled. He spilled coffee on him self. Lexie handed him napkins. "Cops Mikey, Cops. Were on the run." Gerard answered him. "Oh." "We have to hit the high way." Jack said. "Wait. They don't even know where here. Why would Pennsilvania cops be looking for us?" Katlyn said. True. But you never know since we are running.

Mikey looked behind us and saw their was a cop car behind us. "Really katlyn cause theirs a cop car behind us?"