Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

*** BeeDales.

We had no choice but to go and see what Carson and Josh were getting into. Either they were getting kicked out from the mall, or getting a warning. Or if one of them is sneaky, they got out of this mess. I don't know about that one though. I can't even count how many times Carson has been kicked out of places at home. Restaurants, stores, the mall, a park one time even. And sometimes, I have to be kicked out of places too, just because I'm with him.

I walked between Jess and Brian walking through all of the people in the mall. I peaked over Brian looking at Stephen who seemed a bit awkward. I mean he was speaking here and there, but that was it. Hannah stood beside him and he looked over at her, making it seem like he wasn't. She didn't do anything though. I could see a smile dying to come out of her mouth when she noticed Stephen looking at her, but it became complete silence. They did not speak one word to each other.

"I wonder if they're getting beat down right now," Jess laughed. "They probably are."

"I think that's the same security guard that got mad at Josh for taking pictures of himself and filling a whole folder on a laptop that one time." Taylor stated.

"Yeah, I think it was too." Brian spoke up.

"Shut up Brian," Jess looked at him. "Fuck sakes."

"Yeah," Taylor agreed with Jess. "No one was asking your opinion."

"I have a question. . ." I said. "Why are you guys so mean to Brian?"

"Because he's a complete idiot," Taylor smiled.

"No," Brian shook his head. "It's just because they're mean. That's all it is. Just plain mean."

"Fuck BeeDales." Jess shook her head, looking away from us.

I did not really get the point of them hating on Brian. I mean, he is probably one of the loudest of the group but that does not mean that they have to hate him. I don't see anything wrong with Brian, and I'm not going to join their trend. Maybe there's something that I don't know about, about Brian. But I'm sticking to what I've got my opinion on him at the moment.

We walked outside of the doors that we came into. We haven't seen a sight of Carson or Josh anyone. And we did not see security guards either. What if they chased them out of the mall or something? I don't think that they'd got that far though. I looked up at the hot sun, making my eyes close. "Where did they go?" I asked.

"I think I know where they are," Brian shrugged. "They're probably at the ice cream place across the street. I mean, that's where Josh is whenever he hides from stuff. Guys coming to beat him up, girls wanting him for the night or police. So they're probably there."

"Yeah, that's true." Taylor said. "For some reason I always find Josh there. I wonder why he picks that place to hide at. I mean, lots of people go there."

"I think that's the point," John said. "Because then he won't be noticed with all the people in there or something like that."

"It's just around the corner," Stephen asked. "Isn't it?"

"Yes, it is Stephen." Brian said. "You've lived here all your life, you should know that by now."

"Fuck, Brian." Jess looked at him. "Just shut up."

"You're such a bitch," Brian groaned. "I don't like it!"

"I don't care what you say," Jess replied. "No one cares what you say!"

"She has a point," Stephen agreed. "Sorry man."

"Fuck all you guys," Brian huffed. "I hope you all get hit by a train or something."

"As long as Taylor Swift is driving the train," Stephen smiled. "I'm fine with that."

"Dude, agreed." Taylor and John said at the same time.

"Fuck shut up!" Brian said to them. "Taylor Swift is not going to be driving the fucking train!"

We walked down the sidewalk, everyone becoming quiet over their argument. We turned to the right at the end of the side walk, noticing a semi parking lot on the side of the mall. Then I noticed a shop, that I'm guessing is where you get ice cream, since there was a big ice cream cone outside. I couldn't see Carson or Josh around it anywhere though, so they must be inside.

We walked across the hot black pavement coming to the ice cream place. It was nice and big outside. The building was painted a nice light blue color, and multiple people were walking in and out of it. I walked up onto the other side walk, opening the door for everyone else to go inside. "Thanks." They all mumbled as they walked into the building.

I walked into the fresh and cool ice cream place. It was like the Arizona heat was not there anymore. And the first thing I could lay my eyes on was a Josh and Carson sitting down at a table laughing away. It was weird how Josh was always here if you needed to find him from hiding from somewhere or someone.

"Dude, how did you guys get away?" Taylor asked walking up to the table that they were sitting at. "I mean you guys just left out of no where."

"Well," Carson laughed. "One of the guys tripped over a garbage can so it gave us more of an advantage. And then we ran all the way over here and watch them look around for us like idiots. And for some reason they didn't come in here."

"I told you this place would work," Josh shrugged. "I mean it always works for me."

"Dude, I tried hiding out here once," John looked at him. "didn't work out for me."

"I guess I'm lucky." Josh smiled.

"I'm going to go and get some ice cream," Stephen said to us. "Anyone want to come?"

"I'll come." Hannah said quietly looking at Stephen. The look on his face was weird. It was like he didn't think that Hannah was going to say that. I think he was waiting for the annoying BeeDales to say something about coming with him, so he could bash him. He seemed like he was surprised, but all he could do was smile.

I shook my head at Stephen and his dorkness, but I don't even think he noticed. Him and Hannah just walked away to the counter to go and order their ice cream. I sat down at the table beside the one that Josh and Carson were sitting at since Brian and Taylor took the two other spots. Jess, John, Ali and I sat at the table, doing nothing. Not even talking.

I could hear the guys talking about what just happened still. I didn't even see why it was a big deal, but for guys, something like that the conversation goes on for days. And something that's even more annoying is sitting there listening to it over and over as they laugh in the conversation; over and over again. It gets annoying. I should know.

"So. . ." Jess said trying to break the silence. "Ali, why are you and Hannah in town?"

"Well, I'm not really sure," She shrugged. "we're supposed to be helping our grandparents and stuff like that but they don't want us to anything. I mean we just got there today and they're letting us hang out with complete strangers."

"Well, they're old." John stated. "What are they going to do about it?"

"That was rude," I looked at John. "I wonder what they're going to say about that."

"How are they going to find out?" John asked.

"Um," I thought for a second. "I'll tell them!"

"You're going to talk to my grandparents?" Ali asked with a weird tone of voice. "And you've never met them before? Are you just going to come over to tell them what a boy they don't know said about them?"

"I don't know. . ." I shrugged. "Fuck, whatever."

John smiled. "Awe, poor Jordan."

I watched as Hannah and Stephen came back to the group of people. There was not enough room so they settled for the two seater table near ours. I watched as Stephen sat his ice cream on the table and pulled out a chair for Hannah to sit down. "Awe." Jess and I said at the same time.

Ali looked over at Jess. "Is that how he always is?"

"What do you mean?" Jess asked. "With girls? Yeah, Stephens always the more romantic nice kind of guy, even though he comes off as this shy guy who seems like he never talks."

"He better not get my sister knocked up." Ali glared at them.

John laughed historically. "Are you kidding? Stephen? Oh that's great."

"I can hear you guys talking about me," Stephen said to us. "I don't know what about but I can hear my name. So can you please stop?"

"Fuck shut up!" John looked at him. "We're talking about Stephen . . . ugh I forget his last name."

"Can you not swear please?" A adult lady said sitting a couple tables away from us. She was covering her child's ears. Classic move. "He's only a boy."

I could hear Taylor laughing. I looked over at him looking at the lady. "Fuck!" He shouted just to piss her off. She looked at us shaking her head, picking up the ice cream from the table and leaving the store with her kid.

"You're a champ, you fucking idiot!" John looked at Taylor. "He's going to go home now and scream fuck on the top of his lungs or something."

Taylor shrugged. "He's going to say it sometime in his life anyways."

"You're the best influence Taylor," John replied. "Seriously."
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know if that was short or not.
I'm fucking tired. Hope you liked it!