Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Gossip Girls.

I sat against on the wall, talking to Jess about random things. She was telling me things about how the shows go down. We’re going to have to drive to Tempe tomorrow and get unpacked and stuff. Then they’ll just walk around the venue until it’s time for their sound check. They sound check and then they wait for the other bands to be done until they get to go on stage. I can’t wait to hear them play live. It’s probably going to be amazing.

I could hear talking coming from the living room, and I could hear Stephen. I guess he was back from dropping Hannah off across the street. But then I heard more voices, guessing that the guys were walking down the hallway. Moments later the door opened and Stephen walked in with a smile on his face. Behind him came Carson, Josh, John and Brian. I had no idea where Taylor went.

“They wanted to say goodnight. . .” Stephen sighed walking over to my bed and sitting down at the end of it.

“Night Jess and Jordan.” Josh grinned. “Have fun getting raped by Stephen.”

“You would. . .” Stephen shook his head.

“Night guys!” John smiled following Josh out of the room. I don’t know, but there’s something about that smile. It made my heart pierce and it hurt a tad, but in a good way. It was a hurting sensation that I never wanted to go away.

“Night,” Carson smiled. Brian nodded and followed him out the door. Brian shut the door and then it got all silent and awkward in my room.

“Stephen sleeps in his boxers.” Jess looked at me. “I was just giving you a heads up because I don’t know. Maybe you’d get weirded out or something like that.”

I laughed. “Well, what does it look like I’m wearing?”

“Yeah Jess.” Stephen groaned. “Shut up!”

Jess crawled on the bed over to the top. She pulled out the blankets and sat herself under them. She was laying down against the wall. I moved up to the top, putting myself under the blankets as well. The light was still on, beginning to hurt my eyes. I watched as Stephen turned around and began to undo his pants. I quickly looked away at the ceiling.

Moments later the bright light was gone and I could hear Stephen walking across the floor of my room. I watched as we stood near the bed looking down at me and Jess. He pulled the blankets off of us in order to crawl into bed. He laid down beside me and put the blankets back on top of us.

“So. . .Hannah kissed me -” Stephen said. Hardly before he could finish his sentence Jess stepped into the conversation. “You what!?” She sat up a little bit looking at Stephen.

“. . .On the cheek.” Stephen laughed at the way Jess got so excited.

“Fuck you!” Jess groaned.

“Well, I wouldn’t have mind if she kissed me. . .” Stephen trailed off. “But, I was standing with her on the sidewalk and we were just talking and she started to say how she appreciated how much I actually wanted to get to know her, and how she’s never felt like that with a person before.”

“Sounds like me. . .” I sighed.

“Anyways,” Stephen said. “I felt like a good person. I don’t understand how she’s been so hated in her life, always trying to be good enough for her sister expectations tonight. We talked about a lot of things tonight. She’s more complex then I thought she was.”

“But you still like her right?” Jess asked him.

“Jess, I thought I only had a crush on here earlier.” Stephen put his hands behind his head. “I thought she was just this cute shy girl that I wanted to get to know right? I had a crush on her. But, she opened up to me. And when she starts talking, she never stops. But that’s alright, because I wanted to listen. Needless to say, I definitely like her now.”

“What happened to Ali?” I asked. “Why did she go home?”

Jess began to laugh. “That was the best part of my night. Taylor and I couldn’t stop laughing. Alright, so you know how today she kissed Carson and I was all pissed about it and stuff. Well, I got over it I guess, I mean it still hurt but whatever. So you left with John and then we went up to the roof. . .”

“Mhm. . .” I said for her to go on in the conversation.

“That’s when Hannah and Stephen went missing.” Jess replied. “So we were just sitting until we saw two people crawling up on the shed roof. And Josh and I were all screaming ‘Awe!’ and shit like that. Ali went fucking ballistic.”

“Yeah. . .” Stephen agreed. “I could hear her talking from the main roof. It was making Hannah feel a little down, but I told her not to worry about it.”

“So she went on about how she didn’t know why Stephen was hanging out with Hannah because Hannah doesn’t deserve it and that she’s an ugly slut and shit.” Jess said. “Josh and I began laughing really hard and it sort of slipped but I called her a slut and she just shut right the fuck up.”

Stephen laughed. “Yeah, I heard that.”

“Here’s where the good part comes in,” Jess said. “Carson agreed with me. Ali was all appalled and shit. Since she kissed Carson earlier in the day she thought that he liked her or something because he didn’t do anything about it.”

“That’s when I saw her almost fall off the roof,” Stephen laughed. “Hannah and I were laughing so damn hard.”

“What?” I giggled. “She almost fell off?”

“Yeah,” Jess laughed. “She got all pissed off. She was trying to get off of the roof so she got up and it looked like she was about to fall over. You should have seen the look on her face. Her mouth and eyes were wide open as she tipped back over onto her feet and stomped off the roof to go home. She didn’t come back after that.”

“Damn…” I sighed. “I wish I would have been there to see that.”

“You should have seen after she left,” Stephen cut into the conversation. “Your dad came outside because of all the stomping on the roof. He was really pissed off. Then when he went back inside Josh and Carson thought it would be funny to moon the cars going by. That’s basically all that what we did.”

“Pretty much.” Jess nodded. “So what about with you?”

“Yeah!” Stephen grinned. “What happened between you and John?”

“Well. . .” I sighed looking at the white ceiling above me. “We went up the mountain obviously, and we just laid down. He told me about the last time he was up there alone with a girl which made me feel a little scared that I might mess it up for him.”

“The whole Miranda thing?” Stephen asked. “She’s such a bitch.”

“Yeah so he told me about that.” I replied. “And he said that he didn’t want to screw the night up and shit. He also told me that when he starts to like someone else and thinks about them being his girlfriend, he wants to have a girl that he’ll love so much that he wouldn’t even think about looking at other girls. That’s why I’m doubting my chances with him now, because I couldn’t be that.”

“Yes you could!” Stephen snapped.

“Seriously,” Jess said. “If he didn’t go out with you, or something like that, he’s stupid. I’ve seen the girls that John has dated or hooked up with and their dumb idiots. He’d be fucking lucky to go out with someone like you.”

“Whatever. . .” I sighed.

“What else?” Stephen asked. “What else went down?”

“Um…” I thought back to about a half an hour ago. “Nothing really went down after that. He put his arm around me, and stroked my hair as we just talked about random memories watching the shower. Nothing really.”

“Brian said he saw you guys holding hands going to Stephens car,” Jess smiled nudging my shoulder a little bit. “I don’t know if he was spying on you or not. Brian is just creepy like that. Exactly why I dislike him strongly.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “It wasn’t awkward at all though.”

“Well it seems like we all had a pretty good night.” Stephen said. “Except for the fact that Jordan is doubting herself with John. And I don’t think Ali had that good of a night.”

“Well, I had a good night watching Ali stomp off like the dumb whore she is.” Jess laughed turning her head to face the wall. “But I’m tired and I’m going to sleep.”

“Yeah, I’m tired too.” Stephen agreed.

“I am too.” I said as well shutting my eyes.

“Nice gossiping with you guys.” Stephen laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT WAS REALLY SHORT D:
Sorry. I need comments though.
I know what I'mma do in the next two chapters though :).