Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Arizona Heat.

"My flows so tight, and the beats so sick. Chris Brown should get his ass kicked!" Carson bobbed his head, moving his hand around - fingers pointed in a gun fashion. I found it amusing to watch Carson trying to be gangster. Just looking at the white, punk formed boy doesn't come off to me as that. Therefore, I find this quite amusing.

Carson's arms were placed on the steering wheel as the map was placed in his other hand. I was pretty sure that we were going to die someday. I'm not even sure how Carson got his license, and how my mom agreed to let him drive. I shook my head back and forth, putting my forehead inside of my palm. I felt whatever was in my stomach move around, making it grumble - making me feel sick to my stomach.

"So, is it just your dad who lives at his house?" Carson asked, turning down the music.

"Um. . ." I replied. "No, it's not. My aunt Cheryl moved in a couple years ago, since my uncle Don left her, and she got fired from her job so she moved here from Ohio with her son. I forget his name. I haven't talked to him ever since I was three."

"Holy shit, that long eh?" He asked.

"Yeah, that long." I informed him. "I'm not sure if he's chill. He may be like everyone else we know. So I'm not sure."

"What if I have to share a room with him or something?" Carson complained. "If I do, and he's a total douche, that's going to suck so damn hard. I'mma have to come and sleep with you, even though your dad might think I'm going to bone you in the ass."

"You wish. . ." I mumbled.

"Of course," Carson replied in sarcasm.

I watched as Carson studied the map, and turned off to a road. The turn was hard and unexpected. I was moved over to hit the car door. I groaned, sitting back up straight. Carson mumbled a sorry, and kept driving down the road. I could feel that we were coming to the house - coming near. I grabbed ahold of my belly, knowing that something was going to happen. I had the feeling in my gut.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

He nodded looking out of his window. Then Carson came to a mid stop in front of a nice beige house on the corner of two cross roads. I peered out of the window, looking at the beautiful residence. Carson pulled into the driveway beside a silver BMW. His little red car looked like a garbage can compared to a castle.

"Holy fuck," Carson said shutting off the car. "If your dad is stuck up and rich, you're going to have to owe me so hard for staying the summer with you."

"Hey!" I looked at him. "You're the one who decided to come. You said that I'd need it, because my bitchy attitude comes off to new friends, and that I'm a depressed wreck. So I'll fucking make it ten times worse."

"Awe babe," He cooed with a laugh. "Shut up!" He grinned, opening his door and taking off his seat belt.

I watched as Carson walked around to the back of the car and then I heard the trunk open. I sighed, taking off my seat belt and opening my door. I stood outside of the car, and shut the door. I pulled down my white tank top, over the top of my skinny jeans. I ran my fingers through my long brown hair, turning around to walk towards Carson.

"Jordan!" I heard a deep voice, in a high pitch say from behind me. I turned around looking at the figure that would my father. Jesse Preston. He stood a tall of 6'3, with a white polo shirt on and work pants. Sunglasses covered his eyes, and on his head was gelled gray and black hair.

"Hey dad," I said with no expression. Very monotone.

"This must be Carson?" He asked walking closer to us. My dad never liked the idea of Carson coming with me. But, my mom had to explain to him over the phone that Carson means allot to me, and has been in my life for more then I can remember. Carson was like an older brother to me.

"Yeah, this is Carson." I said.

"Hello son," My dad shook Carson's hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Carson said simply, with a smirk.

"Well," My dad looked over to me. "I've got you a room, but we didn't have one for your friend. He can stay with Josh."

"Alright," I nodded.

My dad smiled with a nod, and walked away from Carson and I. I watched as he walked into the house once again. I just noticed now. It was scorching sun on my back that was making me sweat. I gulped, shutting my eyes for a moment. Carson tapped my shoulder to see that I was alright. I was hoping the rest of the summer wouldn't be like this.

I pulled out one of the two suitcases that I brought. Carson was grateful of my friendship. I'm the one of few friends that he has of the female race. He looks as girls to be dumb and giggly, only wishing for the pork in guys pants. There is only a few that he think are bright, and nice people. I think Carson is afraid of girls, because he's been hurt so much. Therefore, he won't like any girl unless I approve, since the girls he's dated, I didn't approve. How do you think those relationships ended up being?

"Hey," I heard a voice say, and it wasn't Carson's.

I looked up from looking down at my suitcase. I looked at the boy, with one hand on the car. He wore a plaid shirt, and fairly tight jeans. Lightly tanned skin, with blue eyes. Blond hair that swerved to the side, and looked like it was glued there. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up, showing a tattoo on his arm.

"I'm Josh, Jordan." He laughed. "You may not recognize me from when we last hung out."

"Well, you were wearing flashing spider man shoes last time we saw each other," I replied. "So it may be a little hard to over come your change."

"Well, this is what your cousin Josh looks like now," He smiled. "Is this Carson?"

I nodded.

"Sup man?" Josh asked, slapping Carson's hand and pulling him into a one armed hug. A very male greeting for them to do. "You'll be sharing a room with me?"

Carson nodded. "For sure."

"Sweet," Josh nodded. "I'll get some of your guy's stuff."

I pulled up the handle from my suitcase and held onto it. Josh grabbed my other suitcase out of the trunk and began to pull it towards the house. Carson was holding onto two of his duffel bags, and his backpack on his back. I grabbed my back pack and swung it around my shoulder. I shut the door of the trunk, and followed Carson and Josh towards the house.

I walked down the sandy stones, leading a path through the grass coming to a white painted porch. I walked up the two steps, walking into the house. Inside the entrance was a tall ceiling with table in the middle. On the table was a thing of flowers, colors to match the room perfectly. It was a proper house. Very different from what I was used to. But, change is a good thing right?

"Both of the rooms are downstairs," Josh said. "Thank god, we don't need to be around the parents. So fucking annoying, trust me."

Josh opened a white door, and walked down some stairs that lead into the dark. I smirked to myself, noticing that the inside of the house was much more amazingly cold then outside. It felt like the North Pole in here compared the hell out side. It was like the devil was bathing on everyones front lawns.

Carson looked back at me, before going down the stairs. "He doesn't seem like a douche."

"I know I don't!" Josh screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

I laughed. "You'd totally get your assed kicked if you said the opposite of that statement."

"She's right," Josh yelled, his voice fainting with him to where ever he was walking to.

Carson walked down the stairs quickly, me following behind him. We walked into the dark basement, looking around from the bottom of the stairs. I could see in the darkness a couch and a t.v, but there was no windows or lights on. I noticed a light coming from the end of the hallway. I moved past Carson, walking across the living area, and down the hallway.

"Which room is mine?" I asked Josh, where ever he was.

Josh popped out from the room the light was coming from. I watched his hand slid on the wall, switching on a light. The light above me in the hallway turned on. Josh pointed to the room beside him. I nodded, walking towards it and passed him.

I grabbed ahold of the door knob, and turned it. I pushed the door open, revealing the room that I was going to be staying in. I walked in, setting my suitcase on the bed in the corner. On the bed was a set of blue sheets. The walls were plain white. On the dresser was a t.v, and beside the dresser was a desk. It was a pretty basic room.

I set my backpack down on the desk, looking around. I noticed some clothes in the corner. I walked to the corner, picking up something purple from the top. It was a tank top - a girls tank top. There was a fair amount of girls clothes sitting in this pile in the corner. I raised my eyebrow, walking out of the door of my room.

The door the light was coming from was still opening. I could hear Josh and Carson talking from here. I walked into the room without knocking. I noticed two beds in there, Carson taking stuff out of his bags on one of the beds. Josh was faced towards a shelf area, shuffling through Cd's.

"Who's clothes were in the corner of my room?" I asked in curiosity.

"Girls or guys?" Josh asked, turning around.

"Girls. . ." I replied.

"Oh," He smiled.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"What?" Josh made a weird face. "Fuck no, Jess is not my girlfriend. She's in my band, she plays the drums. Kick ass chick. One of my best friends, you may like her."

"Plays drums in a band?" Carson butted in. "Damn she must be a fox."

Josh chuckled. "Oh, trust me man! If I weren't one her best friends, I'd totally be on that."

"I bet she wouldn't like it if she heard that coming from you," I informed him.

"I'm going to go and settle in or something," I sighed still feeling hurt in my stomach.

I turned around walking out of the room. I was about to walk into my room, but then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I couldn't see well, since it was still dark in the living room. I could hear people talking. I could tell it was more then one person. I looked closely, but the people just stood at the bottom of the stairs talking. I buried my eyebrows together, but the people didn't move. Maybe the Arizona heat is getting to me already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe.