Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

The After Math.

The sounds were gone. The people were gone. I’m back to where I was 24 hours ago. This time, I couldn’t remember where I was or who I was with. I couldn’t remember what I did last night, but all I could remember is that I didn’t remember anything from last night. I knew that I was tired and I didn’t feel like moving. I didn’t even want to open my eyes right now to see where I was. I was going to have to get up eventually to go and see what time it was, and where I was at the moment.

There was arms around me again, and I knew it was John. I wasn’t on the couch though. I reached out in front of me, and instead of feeling the edge of the couch, it was something else. I ran my arms down the space, thinking that the surface was really hard. I groaned, letting my hands from John fall on the ground. I picked myself up with my arms, my eyes still closed.

Finally, my big brown eyes opened slowly. I could feel the gunk around them. I saw my bangs at first and then pushed them out of the way. I looked down and this was the first time I’ve ever saw this. John looked like shit, but he still looked cute. His hair was more messy then usual, but I didn’t mind. His mouth was wide open, and drawings were on his face. I’m guessing Carson and Josh got him before they crashed out.

Then I noticed why the surface I fell asleep on was so rough. I looked below me to see the grey pavement from beside the pool. I looked around to see everyone passed out, out here. There was a whole house that people could sleep in but they were out here. Everyone that went home, still was gone. Every single person I remember seeing before crashing was out here, all sleeping, in really awkward stages.

I looked to my right, Hannah and Stephen passed out in each other’s arms in the lawn chair near John and I. Near the pool, Taylor was passed out, with one of his arms in the pool. Josh was leaning up against the fence with a bottle of Jack Daniel’s in his hand. Jess and Brian were sleeping on the ground together, which I found odd. Carson was sleeping on the top of the shed roof. And the rest of the people were spread out around the back yard. It was a complete mess.

The mess in the yard was intense. I was worried to see what was inside. Everyone was probably going to ditch. Then me, the guys, Hannah and Jess are going to have to clean up the mess. I’m pretty sure they should have a routine or something now since they do this a lot apparently. I sighed, trying to pick myself up. It was a little hard because I didn’t feel good and I was tired.

My feet felt weird. My legs were tingly. I finally got up to my feet and looked around. I pulled down my shirt and pulled up my pants. I stretched my arms and let out a big yawn. I walked down the side of the pool and tried to keep my balance. I noticed that someone let the door open of the back of the house. That wasn’t a smart thing to do, but I don’t think someone would break in if there was about 16 people at the house.

“Dude. . .” I heard someone groan.

I turned around to see Stephen opening his eyes and stretching his arms. “Time?”

Stephen shrugged. “I have no idea. I’m fucking thirsty though. Whenever I’m hung over, I’m always thirsty - all day long.”

“Well, let’s go get a drink.” I told him.

Standing there, waiting for Stephen to get up from the chair hurt. I don’t know why, but when I drank, my joints always hurt the day after. I watched as he took his arms from Hannah’s waist and turned around. He stood up and shook his head a little bit. He walked around the lawn chair, looking down at Hannah before walking my way.

Stephen had a stumble to his walk right now. He reached me and smirked a little with a giggle. His hair was like sex hair right now. It stood out in every direction. It was weird because I was used to seeing Stephen with straight hair every day. I just shook my head with a smirk and began walking down the rest of the side of the pool.

Stepping over some guy passed on the ground, I reached the wide open door. I walked in and Stephen. He shut the door behind him, and we just looked around the kitchen. There was crumbs from food around the floor, along with cups and toilet paper. I sighed, the island in the middle of the kitchen still full of empty alcohol bottles. I don’t know how we’re going to clean this up before my aunt and my dad get home.

Hopping over the mess, tip toeing to the cupboard. That’s how I had to get around the kitchen. I don’t think I’m going to start cleaning yet. I’ll let everyone else start cleaning first. I sighed, opening the cupboard. There was absolutely no cups. I’m guessing people used them all even though they were supposed to use the red ones. I sighed, pulling the plastic cups over to me. I pulled one out of the package and set it on the table.

Stephen grabbed a cup out too. I ran the water out of the tap until it became cold. I put my cup under the water and then jugged it back. I set the cup on the cupboard, as Stephen drank his water quickly. I turned off the water and looked around the room. I was thinking I needed advil or something like that. My head really hurt.

“What’d you think of the party last night?” Stephen asked me.

I shrugged. “I don’t like drinking. I get too carried away.”

“Yeah,” Stephen nodded. “Taylor was right. You’re a champ.”

“I’m not proud of it either.” I shook my head.

“John was complaining about how his girlfriend drank him out last night.” Stephen laughed. “John think’s he’s so pro, and he’s not. He doesn’t like when people out drink him. I don’t know why either.”

“I don’t even remember much from last night.” I shook my head.

“Lot’s of people don’t.” Stephen laughed. “I only remember a little bit.”

“I don’t like partying.” I shook my head. “I thought John and I were supposed to go back to your place last night. Then that tradition happened, then Miranda had to go and be a hoe. Fuck, I hate her. You don’t even know.”

“Everyone hate’s her.” Stephen pointed out. “I didn’t even know she was still in town.”

“What do you mean?” I questioned, hopping up on the only blank spot on the cupboard. I just looked at Stephen, confused. I thought everyone got mad at John the last time that Miranda was mentioned and had to do anything with him.

“Well, you know how everyone thought that John was trying to force her to get with him?” Stephen asked. I just nodded. “Well, everyone pretty much forgot once Miranda became a slut and began sleeping with everyone. Including the guys on the football team. They made videos of all of them fucking her, and she had no clue. It ended up getting around to a lot of people. She moved away, and I didn’t know she was back.”

“Wait. . .” I said. “She did something to John right? She made him feel like an idiot and made him look like a perv in front of the whole school. Did John have anything to with the whole football team making videos of them doing it or something?”

“Ew,” Stephen shook his head. “Fuck no! John didn’t have anything to do with it. I don’t know what happened really. I guess she did one of the football jock’s wrong too, and they wanted to get back at her. I don’t really know. I just know that’s why she moved.”

“Where did she move too?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Stephen shrugged. “I heard Florida. I heard New York. I really don’t know, but she didn’t come back. She’s back though I’m guessing. I don’t know if she’s going to be here for senior year or anything. She’d be really dumb to start going back to school here though.”

“She better stay away from John.” I murmured.

Stephen shook his head back and forth. “I’m pretty sure we’ll be touring this year. You don’t have to worry about her being around him. Plus, he doesn’t care about her. Who would want to?” Stephen shuddered.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “She’s more what a guy wants. She can give a guy what he wants and I don’t know if I can compete with that.”

“Give a guy what he wants?” Stephen questioned. “Like STD’s?”

I giggled. “You know how to make bad situations funny don’t you?”

Stephen smirked. “It’s what I do.”

“Well, it makes me less disappointed in myself,” I replied. “So it’s all good.”

Hopping off the cupboard, I let out a yawn. I walked past Stephen and back to the back door. I looked outside to see that Jess and Brian were up now. I watched as they tried to chuck shit at Carson on the top of the shed. I don’t know how he got up there last night and I’m not sure if I want to know either. I just laughed and watched them manage to get Carson to wake up.

“I better go wake up Hannah,” Stephen said behind me.

I moved out of his way and he opened the door. I watched as his lanky body walked across the deck and down to the pavement around the pool. Stephen walked down the pool side and stood there beside John’s head. He kicked it, making John shot up from the ground quickly. I laughed loudly. John got up from the ground and punched Stephen in the arm. Stephen just laughed and began trying to wake up Hannah.

John stretched out and looked around. He noticed me standing in the door way and smirked. He waved a little and I waved back. He still looked on the cranky side. I think it’s because he just got woken up suddenly by his brother kicking him in the head. John walked slowly down the side of the pool and then looked at Taylor. He moved his left foot slowly, and I already knew where this was going. Then his foot went more fast then slow. Before I knew it, Taylor was dunked in the pool.

John didn’t care that Taylor was pissed off. John just kept walking down the side of the pool and right before he reached the door, I turned around at the sound of knocking. I turned around and then looked back at John. He opened the door and looked at me awkwardly. I didn’t know who could be at the door. I didn’t even know what time it was.

“What?” John asked.

“Someone’s at the door.” I told him.

“What time is it?” John looked around the room looking for a clock.

I turned around and looked at the time on the microwave. It was 4:00 p.m now. I don’t know how we could all sleep in that long. I don’t know if my dad and my aunt said they would be home this early either. I don’t think the door is locked, so it couldn’t have been them. I sighed. “I don’t want to answer it.”

John laughed. “Why?”

“I don’t like answering doors.” I shrugged.

John’s laugh got louder. “That’s your excuse? Are you just lazy?”

“Fine. . .” I sighed.

“I’ll come with you.” John told me. “Lazy ass.”

I walked around the island of the kitchen and looked down the hallway. I couldn’t tell who was at the door because the glass was blurry. John walked closely behind me. I could feel his hands on my hips. I smiled at the thought. I always wanted John to hold onto me so I wouldn’t slip away.

“Maybe it’s one of those annoying people with survey’s?” John said.

“I hate those people. . .” I replied.

John’s grip got tighter around my hips. “I know, same here. Whenever they come to my house my dad fucking freaks out. This one really annoying guy almost got his ass kicked because he kept knocking and my dad was watching football. It was hilarious.”

I got closer and closer to the door. John kept his hands on me at all times. I could feel my back hitting his chest now. I smirked and grabbed a hold of the door handle. I turned it and opened the door. It was someone I didn’t not want to see. I opened my eyes widely as she stood there smiling. “Hello Jordan.” My mom said in her sick tone of voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT. REAL SHORT.
It's coming to an end though.
Comment! (: