Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Holy Shit!

I rolled around in the sheets, wondering if I even slept. It didn't feel like I did in my mind. All that I could remember is that I was still hot when I got in the room, but now I wasn't. I felt a big breeze come over my back, making me smirk. I opened my eyes slightly, rubbing them so I could see better. I looked over to my right, noticing I wasn't the only person in the room right now.

I couldn't see the front of this figure. All I could see that it was a tall male, with messy black hair. I raised my eyebrow. I watched as he was clicking random buttons on what seemed to be a fan. I coughed, making him turn around. He stood there awkwardly, his cheeks turning red.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ugh. . ." He said with his mouth wide open. "Josh sent me in here to put the fan on for you."

"Well, that doesn't answer the question," I replied. "Who are you?"

"I'm Josh's friend Stephen," The boy said quietly.

I nodded. "Cool, I'm Jordan."

"Yeah, I figured." He said. I watched as he turned around awkwardly and walked towards the door. He walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I layed back down on my bed, looking at the door still. That was - weird.

I pulled the sheets off of me, and pulled my legs over the side of the bed. I could hear talking and tumbling coming from upstairs. I got up from the bed, standing there trying not to fall over. I felt very light headed. I sighed, walking over to the dresser that I had set all of my clothes in. I opened the second drawer, grabbing a t-shirt out of it.

I pulled the t-shirt over my tank top, and then shut the dresser drawer. I looked at myself in the mirror above the desk, smirking. My hair wasn't as messy as I thought it was going to look. I walked across the floor, trailing my feet. I looked down as I walked. I grabbed ahold of the door knob and turned it. I opened the door, and walked into the hallway.

I peeked into Josh's room, noticing that no one was in there. I raised my eyebrow, hearing stomping coming from upstairs. I turned around walking down the hallway, into the living room that was still dark as it was the last time I was in here. I walked up the stairs and opened the door at the top of them.

The first person I saw when I got up stairs was my dad. He didn't look back at me. I noticed that he was walking out of the front door right when I noticed him. The door shut at the same time I shut the door to go into the basement. I walked down the hallway, and into the kitchen where I could hear all of the talking coming from.

There in the kitchen was two boys with Carson and Josh. One of them was the one who was in the room earlier, and the other was a boy I've never seen. They were all sitting at the kitchen table talking amongst themselves.

The other boy that I've never seen was sitting beside Carson. His hair was short and a dirty blond color. He looked pretty normal. Caramel colored eyes and bronze skin. It seemed like everyone here was tan though. It must be because of all of the sun. I walked closer to the table, catching notice from Carson.

"Jordan!" He smiled. "You're finally up."

"How long was I sleeping?" I asked.

"A couple of hours. . ." Josh replied. "You didn't miss that much though."

"I see," I replied grabbing a chair out from beside Josh. I sat down, slouching. I let out a big yawn, covering my eyes with my hands for a moment.

"You've met Stephen right?" Josh asked looking at Stephen.

"Yeah, I have." I replied. "It was odd, but yeah I have."

"Well, that's Brian." Josh said pointing to the boy that I've never met before. "He's a pretty cool, chill guy."

"Sup?" He smirked at me.

"Um," I replied. "Not much."

I got up from the chair, letting the boys get back to their conversation. I walked across the kitchen to the fridge. I opened it like I already lived here. I didn't care though. If I'm going to be living here all summer, I might as well start early with getting comfortable. I noticed a thing of orange juice inside of the fridge. I grabbed it, and shut the fridge.

I set it on the counter, looking for the cupboard for cups. When I found it, I grabbed a red plastic cup and set it beside the orange juice. I opened the orange juice, and poured it into the cup. Then I heard the door bell ring. I looked over at the guys, seeing who would go and answer the door.

"I'll get it," Brian said to them.

"No, no, no." Josh smirked. "Let Carson get it."

Brian laughed. "Alright, Carson you can get it."

I raised my eyebrow, grabbing the orange juice and putting it back into the fridge. I grabbed my cup, drinking it as I walked back to the table. I sat down, as Brian, Stephen and Josh all looked at each other. "What's going on?" I asked them.

Josh laughed. "You'll see what's going on in a second."

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I turned around to see Carson come into the room first. He stood there, his jaw almost dropped to the ground. I noticed that there was two people behind him. A boy and a girl. I couldn't really see them since they were more pushed into the hallway.

"Holy shit!" Carson mouthed to us. Brian, Josh and Stephen bursted into laughter.

Carson sat back down in his spot, a stunned look still on his face. The boys just kept laughing. I looked back into the door way to see a girl standing there. She was a fair height, with long brown hair. Her skin was a brown color - I must say I'm quite jealous.

But, I was more interested to the guy beside her. I trailed up and down his long body. Jeans that were rolled up a little at the bottom. A white vneck covered his torso. His skin was a fair color, freckles around his body here and there. His hair was curly and brown, and his eyes were the most beautiful green I've ever seen in an eye color. I snapped out of thought, taking another drink of my orange juice.

"Dude," The girl said putting her hand on Josh's shoulder. "What the fuck are you guys laughing about?"

Josh chuckled. "Nothing."

"Whatever," She sighed walking away from him.

I watched as she walked into the kitchen part. She grabbed a cup from the cupboard and set it on the counter. She turned on the sink and put the cup under it getting a glass of water. Then Josh said something, "I'm surprised you didn't go for any food."

"Fuck off!" She snapped back, taking a drink of her water.

"Anyways," Josh looked over to me. "That fat one who eats my food all the time would be Jess. And the little tyke right here," Josh said grabbing onto the guys wrist pulling him closer to him. "Would be Stephens brother John."

"Little tyke?" John questioned. "Fuck you."

"How old are you?" Carson asked in curiosity.

"I'm 17." John replied.

"Well, so is Jordan," Carson replied. "So he's not that much of a tyke Josh. Jordan isn't a little tyke, I can tell you that much."

-

I had no idea what everyone was doing. I sat on Carson's bed, as everyone else sat on the floor. Except for John. He was sitting on Josh's bed. Josh turned on the t.v, and then his xbox. Wow, that was such a dude thing to do. That's pretty much all that Carson and the rest of my guy friends do back home. They go to shows, and play video games. It was like a routine for them.

"Dude, you and Jordan should totally come to our gig on Saturday," Stephen said.

"Fuck yeah!" Josh said. "Of course they're going to come."

"We're lame though. . ." Jess laughed.

"I bet not," Carson said. "Of course we'll come. Jordan and I went to like local shows all the time even though we had to travel an hour every night because we live in this shit as town outside of Detroit."

"Well, the ones here are pretty good," Josh said. "I mean, we don't have a gig like every week, but we're trying. We're supposed to go on our first tour soon."

"That's fucking sick," Carson said. "I wish I could play an instrument, but I'm fucking lazy and don't know what to do with anything."

I watched as the screen turned into the call of duty sign. I sighed, laying back on Carson's bed. This was pretty damn boring. I looked at the clock on the wall, noticing that it was around seven at night now. This day seemed like it was going by so quickly. I sat back up and looked at everyone who was playing, except for Jess and John who were just watching.

"I'm hungry!" Jess whined, leaning back on the dresser, holding her stomach.

"You're always hungry," Josh complained.

"Fuck off," She shot back.

"Well," Josh said. "We don't have much food. You could call Taylor up or something to take you to the store, because I'm getting low on gas."

"Taylor is out of town for the week. He's going to be here for the show though, since he needs to work that night." Jess replied. "I didn't bring my car because John and I walked here. We're not lazy."

"Get Jordan to take you in my car," Carson spoke up. "Is that alright Jord?"

"Yeah," I said awkwardly. I haven't talked to Jess much today, but she seemed like the kind of girl that I'd hang out with. She seemed better then every other girl that I know. I don't want to get caught in a net of drama, and then pulled down to the bottom of the sea of gossip. She looked like she could keep me away from that.

"Sweet," Jess smiled. "Let's get'r done."

"I'll come too," John said getting up from the bed. "Since these guys are douche bags and won't let me play with them."

"Ew fuck," Josh looked at him. "We don't want you to play with us."

"You're immature," Jess said standing near the door.

I got up from the bed standing there. John smirked at me, notifying that I could walk before him. He blushed lightly, looking away from me, not letting me know - but I knew. I smirked, shaking my head. Boys are not going to be an issue. They couldn't be an issue to me anymore. I wasn't going to let anyone in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Johns 17 in this story.
I made it back then, since John is 18 now.
Oh well. FAN FICTION. :]