Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

The Twins.

I played with my spoon inside of the bowel, swirling around the cereal that was now soggy from the milk. The kitchen was silent, no sound at all. It was noon now, and Carson and Josh were still sleeping I'm pretty sure. I wasn't sure if it was that, or they were out somewhere. I'm pretty sure I'm home alone, since my dad went to work early, and Cheryl isn't back from her friends cabin yet.

"Holy shit!" I heard Josh say in disbelief when he opened the front door. I made a weird face, looking back waiting for them to pop up in the kitchen door way. I could hear them walking quickly down the hallway.

Josh walked into the room, Carson following behind him. They both had smiles on their faces as they sat down. "Twins! Jordan, twins!" Carson looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well," He replied. "Josh and I went to John and Stephens house last night when you went to sleep. We ended up falling asleep there, so when we were walking home this morning we noticed someone in the driveway of some old peoples home across the street."

"They're so fucking hot," Josh cut in. "I think they're helping their grandparents for the summer or something. But I've never seen them before. They're the hottest twins I've ever seen."

"Well, at least there is two of them. . ." I replied. "Both of you guys can have now. It's all good."

"I don't really want one of them," Carson shrugged. "I mean they're hot and stuff but there is someone that is so much more beautiful then those girls that I'd bang for one night and get over it."

Josh stood up on his chair like an idiot, "CARSON HAS A CRUSH ON JESSICA BOWEN!" He laughed. "Let the whole world now."

"Fuck off!" Carson groaned, putting his face inside of his palms.

"Awe," I cooed rubbing his back. "That's cute."

"I just think she's a cool, beautiful girl." He sighed looking at me. "I can't think anything about crushing or anything yet. I've only met her yesterday calm it down-that's something that weirds me out. It feels like we've known you guys forever."

Josh shrugged. "I guess we have that affect on people."

"Well, I say we make some brownies or something for the new guests on the street," Carson said. "even if no one made brownies for me and Jordan."

"I totally would have made you some," Josh informed him. "but, I don't know how to cook worth my life. And I don't think anyone wants me burning down this house. It cost allot for this house."

"Fuck," Carson shook his head. "If you want any chance with those twins, I better teach you how to make some brownies."

"Maybe," Josh asked. "we should put some sort of drug in them, then they'll fall madly in love with me! And I could have both of them!"

I laughed. "Yeah, right."

"Yeah, you're right," Josh smiled proudly. "They probably already do. Well, when they meet me, they're both going to be fighting over me."

"Who is?" We all turned around to see Brian and Stephen standing in the door way. I sighed, putting my elbows on the table. I knew what was going to happen. It was going to be a big boy talk and I was going to have to sit here and hear this thing about the twins all over again.

"Are you guys talking about those twins across the street?" Brian asked. "When I got out of my car, they were the first things that I noticed."

I laughed. "You guys are seriously weird. How do you think they'd feel if they knew about of horny teenagers were sitting in their house talking about how hot they are, and they don't even know their names."

"Their names," Josh said. "We should probably figure those out!"

"Well," Brian stood up straight. "I say we go gives these little foxy twins a proper welcoming to the neighbor hood if you know what I mean."

"Fuck, shut up Bee Dales," Stephen said. "You think you're so smooth and hot, but you're not."

"I am so smooth," Brian smiled.

"No you're not," Josh laughed. "Admit it."

"Fuck off," Brian said walking out of the kitchen. "Let's go!"

I watched as Carson and Josh dropped what they were doing and walked out of the kitchen with Brian. Stephen stood there awkwardly as I still sat down at the kitchen table. He walked over to the table slowly, pulling out one of the chairs and sitting down.

"Why didn't you go and meet the hot twins?" I asked him.

"Girls-they aren't really on my mind right now," Stephen sighed. "I don't really feel like meeting anyone else right now. Y'know what happened eh? John said he told me. Jess said I should talk to you."

"They did?" I asked.

"Mhm," He replied. "They said that you had some stuff going on like me. This feels really weird though, because I couldn't really talk to someone before about it because they didn't understand. No offense, but I don't really know you, so it's weird."

"Yeah," I nodded. "I understand. I felt really weird telling Jess and John last night, but it was alright. I felt more comfortable telling them, then my own mom."

"I feel really bad," He sighed looking down at the table. "I don't understand how they could do that to you. You don't even seem like you're a bad person, they just seem like complete assholes."

"Yeah, exactly why Carson and I came here." I replied. "I know we wouldn't be able to do anything in our little town because everyone is everywhere. I would be to scared to show my face. I don't usually let them get to me, but it's weird this time. . .it's hard to explain."

"I understand," Stephen nodded. "I'm glad I have my friends here, because when I got cheated on about a month ago from my so called girlfriend, all of her friends started these rumors that don't even make sense."

"How'd it go down?" I asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Well, we played a show the night that it happened," Stephen started to tell me. "I remember getting off stage, and we were the last ones playing. Then my friend Taylor came up to me and told me he saw Larissa making out with some dude from one of the bands before."

"Dude, that's dick face." I sighed.

"Yeah, I know." He agreed. "So, I went to go and talk to her. And when I found her, she was crying because I guess she knew that Taylor saw her. She tried to pull the whole he was hitting on her thing, but I couldn't believe it. I've been through to much shit with girls, therefore, I shall not date anymore."

"Stephen," I looked at him. "You'll find someone. You can't give up on love because it's the best thing in the world. We're both hurting right now from the most hated people in our minds. But we'll find people for us. And when we do, we'll tell each other and laugh back on this because we'll be so happy then."

"Psht," He sighed. "I highly doubt that."

I got up from the chair, walking over to the other side of the table. I grabbed onto his wrist, pulling him up from the chair without choice. He stood there looking at me with a weird face. "We're going to go and see what these guys are all freaking out of over." I laughed.

"They're not that hot," Stephen said. "Mind you, I didn't see them that well."

"Ugh," I groaned. "Don't be like them!"

He laughed. "Sorry."

I turned around walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway. I slid on my vans, opening the door waiting for Stephen. I looked down at his vans, noticing that they were more worn out and ripped then mine. I shook my head, walking out of the door.

The first thing I saw was Brian, Josh and Carson sitting on the curb. Standing near the curb were these two girls, talking to them. I was guessing that these were the twins. Stephen and I stood there on the porch, looking at each other.

I looked away from Stephen, walking down the stairs. I walked across the lawn, standing behind Josh. The two girls looked at us weird, wondering who we were. It wasn't a snobby bitch look though.

One of the twins was taller then the other. They both had a maroon brown color of hair. One was wearing skinny jeans and a white v-neck and the other was wearing a white dress with a long gold necklace on. I could tell which one was more girly. But they were really pretty, like the guys were saying.

I kicked Josh in the back, making him turn around. "Oh hey, Jordan." He smiled up at me. He turned back around to look at the twins. "Girls, this is my cousin Jordan and my friend Stephen."

"Hey," They both said at the same time.

I looked over at Stephen, who stood there not saying anything. He wouldn't blink or make one movement. He looked at the twins and they looked at him awkwardly. Stephen blink hard, looking away finally. I could tell what was going through Stephen's head. I think we're going to be laughing back sometime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wasn't that great. Oh well.
Comment. Subscribe.