Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Taylor Juwig.

I watched as Carson and Josh threw themselves at Hannah and Ali. I dipped my legs in the pool sitting on the edge by myself. I liked observing things, and getting every detail in my head. My eyes ended up trailing to Brian who was getting beat up from Stephen. I don't know what Brian did to deserve that, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to know. I sighed, looking at the sun in the clear blue sky. There was no clouds today, just blue for miles, and sun rays burning on my skin.

John ran out of the back door of the house with a smile on his face. I watched up and down his body, looking at the short shorts that he had on. I made a weird face, biting my lip at this boys weird attire. I like how he was different. Where I come from, if you're a boy and you wear short shorts, you wouldn't have a face right now. And if you're lucky, it'd be transformed a little.

"Awe, John . . ." Josh sighed at him. "Not the shorts. Can't you see we have some lady friends here?"

"I don't care," John shrugged. "I like my shorts, so shut the fuck up!"

"I like them," I grinned. I didn't really think that I was going to say that out loud. It was one of those moments when you know you'd never say it. It's just words passed around in your head, at the tip of your mouth, wondering if they're ever going to come out. But, before you know it they're out in the air, for everyone to hear.

John stopped in mid step and looked at me. I could see that his face was getting more red then it already was. He looked at me for a moment, and then snapped out of it. He smiled, "Thanks Jordan. At least someone likes my taste of style!" He shot a glance at Josh who wasn't paying attention anymore.

I looked away from John, making sure that he wouldn't see that I was blushing. I hate blushing, if you know me, you'd know that that was one of the things that I hated the most. I looked to my right, noticing that Jess had sat beside me. She put her legs in the pool, trying to splash Brian with the water. Stephen stood there in the pool awkwardly, but I could follow his stare. I knew what he was looking at. I looked at Jess again, noticing her facial expression wasn't happy.

She looked at Carson across the pool, hanging himself over Ali. He was laughing, and smiling with her. I watched as he moved himself closer to her, as they kept on talking. I really don't get guys how they don't even act themselves when they see a hot girl. Carson is not one for picking up girls just like that. I was confused.

"They're probably sluts anyways," I looked at Jess. "Don't worry about them. I think Carson is just hypnotized by their looks right now, because he's usually never like this."

Jess raised her eyebrow. "What? I wasn't looking at Carson. I could care less if he wants to hang himself over those stupid fucking piece of shit - ugh!"

"Jess . . ." I sighed. "Like a said, he'll get over it."

"It's weird, y'know." She looked at me. "I mean, I'm not used to getting like this. I mean, it's a little crush, since I've only met him like a day and a half ago. But, I mean, it's something new to me. I'm used to being best friends with all the guys. And it's very weird for me to be acting like this. I'm not sure if I like it or not."

I rubbed her shoulder. "He'll get over it. Trust me, I've known Carson forever. Do you want something to drink? I'm going to go inside for a second."

"Lemonade or something . . ." She nodded.

"Alright," I replied lifting my feet out of the pool and standing up.

I walked across the side of the pool, noticing Carson getting up from where he was sitting. He pulled off his shirt and jumped into the pool. John was in the pool now too. Josh just sat there on the lawn chair with the two girls, still giggling away at him. I really didn't get how girls had so much laughter in them. Actually, it was not both of them. Hannah sat there looking at the ground, pushing her hair out of her face, not saying one word. It made me curious. Ali just sat right up against Josh now though, since Carson left her side.

I opened the door, and walked into the kitchen. I walked across the silent kitchen, heading for the fridge. I opened the door of the fridge, pulling out the thing of lemonade. I put it on the counter, looking for some clean glasses. I noticed two of them sitting with the rest of the clean dishes that needed to be put away.

I had them in my hands, about to put them beside the lemonade. "Hey!" I heard someone say loudly, making me jump turning around and dropping one of the glasses on the ground. I looked at this boy at the door of the kitchen, that I've never seen or met before.

He wore black shorts, and a dark purple wife beater. He stood there awkwardly, tall and lanky. His eyes were closed partly, his curly hair combed over to one side. I looked down at the ground the glass all over the floor. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you were going to do that." The boy said walking over to me.

"Um, who are you?" I asked. It was odd seeing all these people just walking in and out of this house. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a homeless man staying on our couch right now.

"Oh," He put out his hand to shake mine. "Sorry, I'm Taylor, friends of your cousins, and their bands merch dude. I was out of town, but I came home early. So I thought I'd come over and see everyone. Sorry for scaring you. I usually just walk in all the time."

"It's alright . . ." I sighed shaking his hand. "It seems like everyone does."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's what's going down!
So last week my laptop crashed, therefore I couldn't update this as much as I want to.
This is just short chapter introducing the lovely Taylor Juwig. I'm getting my new laptop tomorrow, so there will be a long update out here for all of you guys.
Thanks for reading, and commenting everyone.
SHORT//FILLER//NOSPELLCHECKING