Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Love You Too.

I walked out of the back door once again, still a little bit freaked out from what Taylor had done to me. I held two new glasses in my hand, full of lemonade. I noticed that Hannah had left, but Ali was still sitting in the same spot talking away with Josh. I raised my eyebrow wondering where she went. I walked across the damp side of the pool, trying not fall in - still wondering about Hannah.

I sat down beside Jess once again, putting my feet in the pool. She smiled in thank you, taking the glass from my hand. Then I noticed Taylor walking out the back door. "Holy shit! Taylor!" Brian said getting out of the pool, Stephen following behind him.

They both ran up to Taylor, hugging him with their wet bodies. Taylor backed up with a weird look on his face. I think it's because he was totally dry, and now he was wet, after being hugged by two guys. I laughed lightly to myself, noticing Josh and John joining the group around Taylor.

"Aren't you going to say hello?" I asked Jess.

She looked at me. "Taylor's going to come say hey to me. Watch 1, 2, 3!"

"Jessica!" Taylor shouted looking over John. Jess got up from her spot setting the lemonade glass beside her. She stood there was Taylor walked quickly over to her, wrapping her in a hug.

"I thought you weren't back till Saturday?" Jess asked Taylor.

Taylor shook his head pulling away from the hug. "I came home early, so I thought I'd come and see what you guys were up to. I sort of scared Jordan though coming into the house. Sorry, about that." He looked over at me.

"It's alright," I shrugged.

I saw someone from the corner of my eye. I looked over to see that Carson had come over to sit beside me. I smiled at him, and looked around to see that all of the boys were around me now. Taylor and Jess sat down on the chairs behind me, as Josh, Brian, Stephen and John all stood around us.

"I'm bored," I sighed. "Wasn't Ali just here? Where did Hannah go before that?"

"Well, Hannah went home because she said that she didn't feel good," Josh said. "I told Ali we should go to the mall, so she went to go and see if Hannah was up for coming with us."

"We're going to the mall?" I asked.

"Yeah," Stephen spoke up. "It's what we always do when there's nothing else to do."

"Do we have enough room to get over there?" I asked.

"I have my car." Taylor said.

"So do I, obviously." Carson mentioned.

"I drove my car here with John too, so we should be good," Jess nodded.

I got up from my spot. "I'm going to get dressed." I told them.

"I'm going to come with you," Jess stood up beside me. "I'm going to borrow some clothes from you if that's alright. I don't really think I could wear a bathing suit top and short shorts to the mall." She looked down at herself.

"Well, you could if you wanted to," Taylor shrugged with a laugh. "Just kidding!"

Jess gave him a disgusted looked. I walked through Brian and Stephen heading for the house one more time. I opened the back door, keeping it open for Jess to walk through. I walked through the kitchen, hearing the front door open. Holy shit, how much friends do these people have?

I looked down the hallway to see my dad standing in the door way. I sighed, walking down the hallway to the door for the basement. My dad smiled at me, "Hello girls. I've seen you became good friends." He laughed. "Where you off to?"

"We're going to get dressed," I replied. "Apparently we're going to the mall."

"Juwig is here," Jess said to my dad.

"Really?" My dad's face light up. "I have to go and talk to that boy. I love him!"

Jess laughed. "I know you do."

My dad walked past us, down the hallway. I'm guessing he liked Taylor? Or loved Taylor? I opened the door of the basement, walking down the dark stairs, with Jess following close behind me. I got the basement, looking for a light to turn on. I turned the light on for the living room area, and then walked across it going to the hallway.

I walked down the hallway, coming to my room near the end of the hall. I opened the door to the room that looked the same as it did when I left it this way earlier. I walked across my room, going to my dresser drawers. "Do you think we're the same size?" I asked Jess.

"What size of pants are you?" She asked me.

"A seven, I'm pretty sure." I shrugged. "I'm not that small of a person."

"Well, I'm a little bit smaller then that," She smiled. "They should fit."

"Yeah . . . I hope so." I replied.

"You have bigger tits then me though," She laughed. "I don't know how shirt sizes are going to go down, but that's alright. I wear the guys shirts all the time, and they're way bigger then me."

"You can pick something out to wear," I told Jess. "get dressed and stuff. I'll be right back I'm going to go and ask Carson if I can go and borrow something of his to wear."

I walked out of my room, walking down the hallway heading back to the stairs. I walked up the stairs, and shut the basement door behind me. I walked down the hallway, into the kitchen where everyone was now. They all stopped talking and looked at me awkwardly.

"Cars, can I borrow one of your shirts?" I asked him.

"Don't you have your own shirts?" My dad looked at me confused.

"I know, I do." I looked at him. "But I like some of Carson's shirts. And since he's so small, they fit me."

"Yeah, you can . . ." Carson replied to me. "You don't really need to ask."

"Oh well," I shrugged.

I noticed John looking at me with a smile on his face. I blushed lightly walking out of the kitchen heading back to my room to get ready to go to the mall.

-

I walked out of the basement, all dressed. Jess was already upstairs since she was dressed before me. There was something different and weird though when I walked upstairs. It was silent. I made a weird face peeking my head in the living room but there was no one in there. I walked down the hallway, coming to the kitchen, but I couldn't hear any noise coming from there - which is odd.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Taylor and John sitting on the counter talking to each other. They didn't notice me, since they were turned around, but I could tell who they were because they were the only boys wearing tank tops today.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, making them both turn around to look at me.

"They already left," Taylor replied. "We're the nice ones, so we stayed behind to wait for you. We're going to take my car to the mall if that's alright with you."

"No," I shrugged. "It's fine."

"They were going to leave those stupid twins with us," John said. "But I told them that they had to go in Carson's car, or they weren't coming at all."

"How do you know they're stupid?" I asked him.

"I don't know," He shrugged. "I can't stand that Ali chick, all she fucking does is giggle. I mean, she's cute and all, but that laugh, holy shit. Hannah is really shy though, sort of reminds me of Stephen."

"I haven't really talked to either," Taylor shrugged. "But all I know is that they're total babes."

"Why are all guys like that?" I asked him. "I mean all you guys care about is looks. Or the first thing that you judge by is looks. I really hate it when guys look at me, or any girl for that matter, because I don't know the sick thoughts going through your head."

"There's nothing sick," Taylor shook his head. "Maybe perverted, but nothing sick."

"There's no difference!" I groaned.

John laughed. "To guys, there's a big difference."

"Whatever," I said. "Let's just go."

"Oh alright Mrs. Cranky," John put up his hands in innocence. "You don't need to get your panties in a knot."

"If they're in a knot . . ." Taylor looked at me winking. "Can I undo it?"

"Fuck," I hit his shoulder. "Shut up."

"I just met her," Taylor looked at John. "And she already hates me!"

"Dude," John laughed. "That's what happens to everyone when they meet you."

I turned around walking down the hallway, heading for the door. I slipped on my shoes and opened the door. I walked out on the porch, looking around the silent subdivision. I walked down the two stairs, walking towards a little beige car, which I'm guessing was Taylor's.

I heard the door click, looking back to see Taylor with his keys in his hands. I was about to open the door when I was pushed a little from John. He giggled, "Here you go my lady," He said opening the door for me. I looked at him weirdly at first, then I cracked into a small smile. John smiled brightly at me, his hand on the door.

"Ew, fuck." Taylor said to John. "You make me sick."

John lost his smile looking at Taylor, shaking his head. He looked back at me and smirked nodded his head for me to get in the car. I nodded, sitting in the backseat. John shut the door, and I grabbed my seat belt and put it on. John walked around the back of the car, heading for the front seat I suppose. But, he didn't get in the passenger seat, he opened the back door on the other side of the car.

Taylor was already sitting in the front seat, turning on the car, loud music playing through the speakers - ringing through my ears. John shut the door, putting on his seat belt. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Why aren't you sitting in the front?" I asked him.

"I'd rather sit with you . . ." He paused looking at the front. "then that."

"What the fuck!?" Taylor exclaimed. "What's so wrong with me? What does she have that I don't have?"

"Well, she's beautiful," He smiled at me laughing. "You, just no. . ."

"I fucking hate you," Taylor groaned backing out of the driveway.

"Love you too." John laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, short.
But it's Taylor . . y'know <3
hahahaha.