Sequel: Can You Find Me?

Seasons.

Bras & Tour.

I looked out the window, not paying attention to John and Taylor's conversation that was going over the music playing loudly. I was beginning to think of home. I wondered why my mom didn't call me yet? I guess she could have went to the city for a couple days or something like that. But, I don't even want to think of home. I don't even want to go home. I'd rather stay here.

"Did you hear?" Taylor said.

"Hear what?" John asked. "Was there something that I was supposed to hear?"

"I booked you guys a tour," Taylor looked back at John smiling. "It's nothing huge, but with a couple bands just for a couple weeks until little John has to go back for his last year of high school."

"Shut your mouth," John groaned. "When does the tour start?"

"Well . . . here's the deal." Taylor replied. "The tour needs to start next Friday, that's why I was not sure if you guys would agree to go on it. Since, it's so soon and all."

"Why wouldn't we agree?" John asked as if it was a stupid statement that Taylor made. "We need all the shows, tours and fans that we can get, since we're not that big right now if you didn't know."

"What do you think the rest of the guys and Jess are going to think?" Taylor asked.

"Fuck yeah!" John laughed. "That's what they are going to think."

"Good," Taylor nodded, turning on a green light.

"Shit . . ." John looked at me with a worried face. "What about you and Carson? I mean you guys came here to have fun this summer, and with us gone, especially Josh, what are you guys going to do while we're gone?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure . . ."

"John, you silly man." Taylor laughed. "They're going to come with us obviously. I mean if they want to. Carson can help me out with merch, and loading and unloading the trailer. Jordan can just watch you guys get ambushed by girls with Jess. That's how it always is."

John grinned at me. "Would you like to come?"

"I would," I replied. "I need to run it by my dad and Carson. Carson is going to want to come for sure. He'll live the dream of trying to be a rock star, since he'll never be one. But, I don't know about my dad. I'll need to talk to him about it."

-

Taylor pulled into the busy parking lot of the Scottsdale mall. There was people looking for parking spaces, people getting out of parking spaces, and people walking around to get to their cars. "Fuck . . ." I heard Taylor mumbled to himself. It was going to be hard to find a parking spot to use. He drove in circles, going past the same cars over and over again. He turned the music down so it wouldn't distract him.

"There!" John said, making Taylor stop harshly. I jolted forward, hitting the back of Taylor's seat. "Sorry," John said. Taylor groaned, backing up his car into a parking space that someone was just about to take before him. He shut off the car and shoved the keys in his pocket.

I took off my seat belt, and got out of the car. I stood there beside the car waiting for Taylor and John to get out. John stood beside me, as Taylor got out of the car. Taylor looked at John. "I'm surprised you didn't open the door for her." Taylor mocked John from what he did earlier today.

"Fuck you. . ." John buried his eyebrows together, looking at Taylor as Taylor laughed away walking past me, heading towards the mall.

I was confused and a little embarrassed. I walked past John who stood there watching Taylor walking away from him. I followed behind Taylor, walking to the long beige mall in front of us. I looked both ways across the street before walking across - it seemed like Taylor just walked.

I walked onto the sidewalk, coming to the big glass doors on the front entrance. Taylor held the door open for me, but not for John. Taylor laughed, as John put his hand in the door quickly to keep it open. "Shit. Taylor, now my hand hurts. Your a fucking smart one."

"I have a feeling that he hates me. . ." Taylor looked at me, and said in a whisper.

"I do too." I laughed turning around to look at all the people in the mall. It was loud and crowded. I was not sure where everyone else was either. I knew the mall back at home like the back of my hand, but I'll need to be getting used to this one.

I smiled, walking through the people walking the opposite way then us. John and Taylor spoke loudly behind me. I didn't know where I was going, but I was just walking. I just hope that John and Taylor wouldn't disappear from behind me and I'd stand here alone in the mall I knew nothing about. Then I heard loud screaming with chuckles caught in the middle. I lifted my eyebrow and looked around.

I noticed two people running between the people of the crowded mall. I noticed that it was Josh and Carson. They were prancing around as I noticed two other people running after them. These people were dressed in uniforms. Cop uniforms.

I turned around to look at Taylor and John who had the same face as me. I raised my eyebrow turning around to look at Carson and Josh running our way. Carson stopped running as fast and looked at me. "Hey guys," He smiled and then looked back to see that the security guards were catching up to them. "Bye guys!" Then him and Josh kept running.

"What happened?" John looked at me.

I shook my head back and forth. "I have no idea. . .not sure if I want to know either."

I noticed Stephen, Brian, Jess and the two twins walking towards us. All of them were laughing really hard. I still wanted to know what was going on. I walked up to them, waiting for them to stop laughing and explain.

"You should have been there," Brian laughed holding his stomach. "Well, they entered a bra shop, and we couldn't find them. So we went in there and they were trying on bras. And the lady told them to leave, but they said that they were having surgery to be girls and they just kept going on."

"Yeah, and then the girl said she'd call security, but they didn't believe them. Moments later we noticed the security guys walk into the shop, and moments later Josh and Carson were running out of the store with the guards chasing after them."

"Sounds like something Josh would do," Taylor nodded.

"Sounds like something that Carson would do too." I sighed shaking my head.

"It was so funny though," Jess replied. "You guys needed to be there."

"Well, maybe if Jordan didn't take all that time to get ready!" Taylor looked at me. "God Jordan!"

"I really don't like you," I looked at him.

Taylor shrugged. "Meh."
♠ ♠ ♠
You don't even know how long that took me.
I spaced out time writing it though. Gr.
It was short too, and a shitty update. I don't know what's wrong with me.