Accidentally Almost Over

Chapter one

Sky's P.O.V

"Ha ha ha, Why the hell would you put something like that on your myspace?"

"Why should I not?"

"It's fucking poetry, it makes you look like a pansy ass."

"Oh and you're so big and bad?"

"Hells yesh I am!"

"What ever you big teddy bear, you're softer than my favorite plushie..."

"Innocent untill proven guilty."

"Well I'm about to make yoy guiltier than hell."

"What...?" I silenced him with a kiss and as promised the big bad boy melted into my arms. My hands made thier way to his delicate face as mine became more adventurous; He trailed elagant designs down my sides before going farther to rest lightly on my ass. He, being the more dominate one, ran his tounge over my bottom lip causing me to shiver involentarily. As he gained entrance the kiss became more heated and our position changed from me on his lap at the competer to him strattling me on the bed. He bit my tounge, causing my moan to echo around the small room. He broke the kiss, "Sky I've got to go."

"You fricken tease." I mumbled breathlessly. "Where you going anyway?"

"Hun, to put it simplist, it's ten till midnight and ,well, I've got somewhere to be at midnight."

I instanly thought he meant home and said good night, I didn't know how wrong I was...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Brenton's P.O.V

I walked out of Sky's house and jumped in my car thinking of how sweet and completly innocent Sky is. As I was driving I wondered to my self why I keep leaving this wonderful boys bed for someone elses, But I had my answer as soon as I pullinto the drive of Nixxon's mansion. The money,the free high, and great sex...thats why I left his bed. I walked through Nixxon's door at twelve sharp.

"Brenton, baby, why so late tonight?" ,came Nixxon's silky voice.

"Sorry Nix, I couldn't get away from my 'rents till now." I lied swiftly.

"Those people baby you too much, any way you ready for the high?"

By the high he meant a shot of heroin and cheap sex afterwards.

"Hell yeah, shoot me up." I said raising my sleeve. I instantly felt the needle contact my skin and the drugs come into effect. The last thing I remember is Nixxon placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. Now I'm laying here in bed with a god awfall headache. I rolled over, 6a.m., Great... I lifted the covers, unvailing two naked bodies justifing what I was sure we did last night, got up and threw my clothes on. I walked quietly out of his house, I've got to get home, two hours till school.

I unlock the backdoor to my house quietly as possible, hoping to come in unnoticed but of course Illianna, my hag bitch of a mother was there, waiting on me.

"Where the hell have you been you little brat?"she asked. Ha, like she cares...she never has. She's only putting on the good mom act for my new step dad Ray.

"None of your damn buisness.!.!.!" I growled shoving past her.

"Now you come..." I slammed my door not bothering to care that she was mid-rampage. I stripped and showered in the bathroom.

Only after I threw on my favorite skinny jeans and my bring me the horizon tee, smeared on a thick layer of eyeliner, and laced my converse to my feet did I attempt to make a break for it. Man I sound like a prisoner, but thats basicly what I am in this house. But of course Illianna was there to block my escape. "Where do you think you're going."

"Hum...let me think, school!"

"I, you, GAH!!!!"

"Thats what I thought." I muttered as I walked around her still form.

I pulled into my usual parling space in the school's parking lot, next to Sky. His sweet innocent smile awaited me, I swear I melted inside. But my happiness faded when I saw Nixxon across the parking lot. Shit! What is he doing here, he doesn't go to school anymore...

I stepped out of my car walking over to Sky, hugging him, mentally panicing when I saw Nixxon look this way and start to walk over.

"Brenton, baby, where were you this morning,you weren't there when I woke up."

I pleaded with my eyes for him to shut up, I didn't want to loose this beautiful boy I was holding. "Nix, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you."

I tightened my grip on Sky hoping Nixxon would get the point, and he did just inthe wrong way. "Brenton!!! Who's the little slut on your arm?" Nixxon yelled seeming to notice Sky for the first time.

"He's not a slut he's my boyfriend!" I said bravley knowing all hell was about to backfire on me.

"Wtf!!! I thought I was your boyfriend brenton.!.!.!" Nixxon hissed.

"His boyfriend..." I heard Sky whimpered, the first noise I'd heared from him so far.I saw water fill his eyes then he exploded, "Thats where you went last night, You didn't go home, you went to this fuckers house... I hate you...I can't belive this you freaking cheated on me. Arggg...I hate you!!!" He turned his back to me after he was finnished. Holy shit I never thought I'd hear a curse spill from those innocent lips.

"Wth? You told me you came straight from your house to my house. If I knew you were with this slut I wouldn't have fucked you!" Nixxon rampaged interupting my thoughts.

"Y-you fucked him! How could you damn it, I thought you loved me!" I heard Sky yell through the tears now pouring down his face.

'Shit!' I thought franticly, 'I have two very pissed boys on either side of me and I have now clue what to do.'

Okay guys this is where I'm stopping and I have to get at least two messages/comments saying to continue if you want more. So message and rate...I lovers you all...and a special thanks to my bestie Twichy!