Accidentally Almost Over

chapter two

'Shit shit shit!' I turned to Sky; he was wiping his eyes looking ready to re-explode any minute now. I looked over at Nixxon tapping his foot impatiently. My head snapped between the two, I really like one for his amazing personality and innocence, but I like the other for the danger and excitement... Damn it what the hell do I do? I made up my mind selecting innocence over promiscuousness, stepping closer to Sky.

"You take one step closer to me or you dare to fricken touch me you don't know how much hell you're going to catch Brenton." He spoke his words in a dark hatful tone turning from me again but this time stomping away.

I watched his form for awhile until another voice broke the silence. "I see you've made your choice, I'm leaving, hahahaha looks like little mr.slut rejected you too... wow you're an ass." with that Nixxon stalked away as well.

****Sky's P.O.V. ****
What the heck... The stupid stupid stupid....arrrgggghhhh.. I was mentally screaming; I was externally breaking down. I wanted to get away from Brenton before I collapsed, and I knew it was coming soon. I stormed away only making it to the other side of the school building under my favorite tree: The Great Weeping Willow. I ironically started weeping right then and there, my back pressed against the rough bark of the old tree; I sunk to the ground curling up into ball. I felt a hand on my back, my head instantly shot up praying it wasn't Brenton. It wasn't, it was a blonde boy, and he looked caring and worried.

"Hi, my name is Tobie, I’m new here; are you alright?" I nodded my head in a negatory fashion. “What’s wrong, I can’t stand to see anyone hurt.” I wanted to tell him, something inside just said ‘spill it all’ but I couldn’t manage to lift my head again. “It’s okay we can talk about it when you feel better.” He said gently wrapping his arms around my shaking form. I felt safer and my sobs died down slowly until I was done crying and left gasping for breath.

“Thank you.” I managed.

“It’s quite alright sweetie but what’s your name?”

“Sky.” I said my breathing now steady. “I’ve just been having….,” I stopped I was going to say boy troubles but what if Tobie didn’t approve of that… I really need someone to talk to hopefully he’ll understand he seems nice enough. “boy troubles.”

“Oh, honey, what happened?” He asked acting like we’d known each other for our whole lives.

I gulped, “I thought I had the most wonderful boyfriend around, he was a little careless and reckless but that was okay, until this morning.” I stopped Tobie waited while I gathered my self. “To save you a bunch of crap this morning I found out he was cheating on me, with a cheap druggie no less.”

“Awww… you poor thing, you deserve better.” He gave me another quick hug.

I pulled back and got an actual look at this boy…and diz-ang! He was blonde, looked about 5’7, and he had these eyes… entrancing ones. They seemed green at first then I saw brown flecks… but after he blinked a few times they were slowly changing to grey. “Y-your eyes are changing colors.” I said dumbly.

“Well I’m glad to see you’re feeling better… and yes they’ve been know to do that when,” he cut off, a slight pink tinting his cheeks.

“When what?” I asked.

“Nothing nothing.” he said dismissively. “So lets like be best friends…?” he proposed.

“Sure.” I smiled.

“Well we need to get to our first classes so you think you can show me were to go?”

I grabbed his schedule from his hands and instantly smiled, “You’re first class is with me and brent…” I stopped…

“With you and who, Sky?” Tobie asked not understanding.

“Brenton. My no good, idiotic, stupid, boy… used to be boy friend. I-I can’t go to that class… I just can’t.” I finished pathetically.

‘’Well I’m not going to make you go to that class, but seeing as it’s my first day I don’t think it’d be good if I missed…so promise me you’ll be okay and I’m gonna meet you back here after first hour.” Tobie looked at me seriously. I half smiled; this boy is genuinely trying to be sweet.

“I-i will.” I stuttered pointing him in the direction of his class. I sat down under the tree again… this time just thinking.

****Tobie’s P.O.V. ****

I walked away; heading toward my first class, I’m going to find this Brenton guy. Even though I just met Sky I feel oddly connected; I feel oddly protective. I entered the class room I was guessing that I should be in. I asked the first girl I saw; she was petite and blonde, “Hey is there a guy named Brenton in this class?” She seemed shocked and even a little frightened but she still answered.

“Y-yeah… he’s right back there,” she pointed to the back corner of the room, “but I wouldn’t bother him; I don’t know what happened, but I’ve never seen him like this.”

“Well I do and I’m about to…, ” I stopped… well hell, what was I going to do?
“ try to help… fix…. I don’t but I’m sure gonna try to do something.”

“O-okay… what ever…” the blonde said unsurely walking away.

I took off toward the corner really getting a first look at this Brenton character. He was isolated; completely alone, making this task easier. He looked tall, with black typical skater/punk/emo hair, something was unique about his hair also though… As I got closer more details came into view and I silently realized he was ruggedly beautiful… but no no no… that’s not what I’m here for. His eyes were red and he was furiously wiping tears as they fell. Maybe he felt as awful as Sky did, but that doesn’t change anything. I sat in front of him bracing myself for what ever was to come.

“Are you Brenton?”

“What’s it to you?” He said sucking in a shaky breath, trying to compose him self.

“You tore Sky up pretty good didn’t you? Bet you’re proud of your self?” I stated/asked bravely.

“What the hell do you know about Sky? Where is he???” Brenton gulped asking quickly.

“I know enough to understand why he can’t bear to come to this class and see you, he’s skipping… What the hell were you thinking cheating on such a sweet innocent thing?”

“He can’t bear to come to class o-or he c-can’t bear to see me?” Brenton asked…starting to cry again.

“Both most likely… “,I stated.

“Ahh… hell.” Brenton sighed darting up and out of the room.

Well now I’m left all alone in a class I don’t want to be in… great just great.

****Brenton’s P.O.V. ****

Once again shit shit shit and shit……. I hurt Sky beyond measures, to such a point he’s confessing to strangers. Crap. I have to go talk to him even if he hates me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys after I posted the last chapter I was sad because I only got one comment…plz plz plz leave some love tell me if I’m doing okay comments make my sadness turn to happiness… so plz make me happy… ^.^ CoMmEnT!.!.!.!