‹ Prequel: Forget Me, Not

You Promised

Soon to be fantasies

I woke up the next morning with a weird feeling but I didn’t care enough to think about it because I had the biggest hangover ever. And if I knew Vincent, that I do, he couldn’t care less. Meaning: He’ll be bursting into the room shouting at me to get up in a minute.

I heard steps up the stairs and prepared myself. They came closer to my room until they stopped. Then the door burst open, I closed my eyes preparing for the shouting, but it never came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Vincent trying not to laugh, failing miserably at it.

“What?” I mumbled. He gestured with his head to the other side of bed. I rolled over to see what he meant and had the biggest fright ever. My eyes opened wide and I jumped out of bed falling on my ass on the way. My bare ass. Fuck. Right now Vincent was laughing his ass off.
“Fuck.” I shouted. Please, don’t let this happen, I prayed for whoever was listening. It could be the devil itself, as long as he answered my prayers it was fine.
The man lying on the bed woke up suddenly and jumped out of bed, still half asleep.
“Who’s there?” He struggled to open his eyes so he could see clearly. I looked around me. I could hide under the bed. No, there must be spiders there. The closet seems a good place. Would I really be able to get there before he saw me?

“Frank?” He asked. We heard a thud and looked at Vincent who had just fallen to the floor, still laughing.

“Oh my God!” Vincent said between laughs. “You…” He tried to say but he would laugh even harder. Good for him he though it was funny. It sure as hell wasn’t funny for me. I mean, whatever, I don’t really care I fucked some random stranger, but did it really have to be Quinn?

***

After Vincent stopped laughing enough to walk he left us to get dressed. It was awkward and we didn’t really talk much. What could I say?

“So, who took?” Vincent asked with a mocking smile while we were having breakfast. I don’t really know why Vincent made Quinn eat with us. Did he want me to feel even more awkward? Yeah, he probably wanted.

Me and Quinn shared a look and frowned at Vincent.
“So?” He asked ignoring our faces. “Who was it?” I rolled my eyes.
“Quinn.”
“Frank.” We said at the same time. Vincent laughed.
“You should decide yourselves.” He recommended with that annoying mocking smile still in his face. “So, be truthful. Whose ass hurts?”
“Fuck you Vincent!” I shouted at him. “It’s not nice to be mocking us.” He sighed but nodded and left.
“I’ll leave you two to talk.” He said. I’m happy he didn’t make another joke like ‘but nothing more in my kitchen’ or something.

I changed seats so I was closer to him. We just sat there. We didn’t have anything to say.
“I…” He started. I looked at him expectantly. “I don’t know.” He admitted. “I don’t know what to say because I don’t remember to have been in a situation as awkward as this one.”
“Neither do I.” I said. “But I mean, what do I remember?” He smiled.
“We drank too much.” He explained. I agreed.
“It was a mistake.” I said, not convincing myself too much. With those news feelings, I couldn’t convince myself of anything, not that I was sure of anyway.

“Do you remember anything?” I asked out of curiosity. I wish I could remember, but wish to remember never worked out on me that well, did it?

“Not much. I remember us making out, but nothing else.” There was something weird on his voice. A little bit of sadness, or maybe regret. The second wouldn’t surprise me.

“Shame… I wanted to know if I was good in bed.” I said trying to enlighten the mood. He looked at me funny and then broke out in a huge smile.

“I’m happy you’re not acting weird around me.”
“Me too. I mean, yes it was awkward and yes, I slept with my best friend, but do I really care? I’m not the one whose ass is hurting.” I said shrugging. I seem to be going with my funny side when my serious side is feeling awkward.

“What do you mean, your ass isn’t hurting?”
“Hum, it isn’t… What do you mean?”
“Yours gotta hurt because mine isn’t.”
“Mine isn’t either. Does it mean we didn’t fuck?”
“Make love.” Quinn said batting his eyelashes. I laughed.
“We got to break the news to Vincent.” Quinn nodded smirking and skipped to the living room, me after him.
“Vincent, love?” He called.
“What? Finally decided who took?”
“Well, we noticed that none of us did… so we didn’t really have sex.”
“You were naked.” He stated.
“Yeah, I probably just gave him a dirty, sloppy, sexy blowjob.” Vincent fake gagged and walked to his room.
“Where did that come from?” Quinn asked smiling. I shrugged. It came from the fantasies I didn’t have yet but that would soon come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, another one...
Hope you enjoy Frank's little dirty fatasies... XP
But in your mind because I need to keep this story Pg-13... (I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm super perve today... XP)

Thanks to:

Alcatraz
GerardArthurWay
ASnowWhiteMurder