‹ Prequel: Forget Me, Not

You Promised

Miss

Okay, so maybe he did mean it…

It’s been almost two weeks and he’s still not talking to me. Not that I have tried to but did you hear what he told me? He’s the one that has to apologize. Not me.

Nothing much changed in this last two weeks. Keith phoned me and I told him I was not going. He still tried to make me change my mind but I just ignored him. Isn’t that a lot like me? Ignore people? Yeah it is, and now I’m gonna ignore myself before I get to the conclusion that the people I ignore are usually right. Opps… too late… Hey guess? I’ll ignore it again.

Vincent’s still not talking to me, at least not fully, he’s said one or two words at some point but nothing much. I try everyday to talk some sense into his head. No need to say he’s even more stubborn than me.

“You’re still not talking to me?”

“Impressing. You got it just right.” He would answer sometimes, other times it would be something equally as sarcastic and even more offensive.

Jamia’s still trying to make me ‘change my mind’, I’m still ignoring her and this time I’m actually ignoring the right person. Or maybe not and she’s right. I should just fuck her. Hum, no. I don’t want to have nightmares for the rest of my life, thank you very much.

“What did you just say?” Vincent shouted interrupting the chain of moans. Thanks. “What the fuck did you just say?”

I rolled my eyes. What now? I felt curious about it but I didn’t bother getting up so I didn’t and kept listening to my music. For all I cared they could kill themselves. Maybe not… Maybe she could leave Vincent alive, but for all I cared he could kill her and she could leave him in a really bad state.

You may or may not have realized but I’ve been in a bad mood. But hey, if everything went wrong for you you’d probably be even worse, so no judging!

Eventually I got tired of listening to music and decide to go eat something, not that I was very hungry, I was just a little curious about what had happened for them to fight, also it was a little too silent… I just wanna know if they really killed each other.

I walked through the living room to see Vincent sitting in the couch looking miserable. I actually feel sorry for him. I hadn’t noticed but I stopped walking to look at him, all this under an intense glare.

“Hum… Are you alright?” I asked cautiously. He raised his head more so he could glare at me directly and not though his hair.

“Who am I kidding?” He whispered dropping his head to lay it on top of his arms that were crossed on top of the couch arm. “It’s not your fucking fault.” I swear I saw a tear cross his face when he said it. I sat next to him, moved by some kind of worry. He used to be my friend after all.

“Wanna talk about it?” I asked carefully. I don’t really feel like being yelled at.

“I guess.” He shrugged. “There’s not much to tell. We’re over.”

“Can I ask why?”

“She…” This time he was the one being careful, or maybe he was just hesitating. “She kind said your name… you know… during… you know!” You could tell he was getting mad at his own lack of words. Wait! She said what? During what? My mind filled itself with an awful moaning of my name and the images didn’t take long either. Vincent looked at me worried.

“You might have to excuse me…” I said holding a finger up while I tried to focus on something else.

“Frank, are you alright?” He asked eyeing me with a funny face. Guess it matches mine because I’m making funny faces too for sure.

“No!” I shouted not being able to hold it in anymore. “I’ve got bad images on my mind now!” He let out a laugh. It’s been a long time since we had a good laugh together. I’ve missed it a lot.

“So…” I started. “You’re not mad anymore?”

“No. I should have heard your side first. I’m sorry for that.”

“It’s alright.” I was just happy he wasn’t mad. “But… You still haven’t heard my side of the story…”

“Do I really need to? She was a bitch. What else is there to say?” He said laughing. I joined in happy he didn’t want to hear it. There is a lot more to that than I want to tell. Maybe he deserves to know, but I don’t feel like I can tell him.

“Frank? What about you and Quinn?” He asked.

“I’m not really sure… We got mad and he said something I didn’t liked before storming out. He hasn’t came back and I’m not gonna talk to him. He’s the one that has to apologize…”

“Maybe you should. Don’t you like him? Do you think it’s worth it? Just swallow your pride and go talk to him. Don’t waste a chance to be happy just because you’re proud.”

“It does make sense…” I whispered. “I guess I could… I miss him, you know?” He nodded smiling.

It was true. I missed him a lot. It’s been a long time since I heard his voice or touched his skin or kissed him.

I’ll go talk to him right this moment, I decided. I just hope Bert isn’t with him. The guy can be scary when he wants to. Who’d tell? But really, who isn’t scary if they’re treating to break your neck and actually look capable of doing so?

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the door bell.

Vincent looked at me and smiled.
“You think it’s him?” I asked hopeful.

“Go answer and you’ll find out.” I got up but didn’t move towards the door. “What?”

“I look awful.” I hissed. He laughed rolling his eyes.

“Alright. I’ll answer it and you go change clothes.” I nodded and skipped happily to my room. I can be so gay sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look who left it on a cliffhanger where someone rings the door bell again?

But at least it's an update... You should be happy for that...

This one is for Frank Iero. I'm sure you know why... she always comments. And when I say always I mean always!

Also:
Thaks to Ghosts_Fatality

I used to have three nice commenters... Now I have two... But it's better than none... So thanks to the ones that commented.