‹ Prequel: My Unintended

Déjà vu

Caught

A/N: Yeah, I know I keep jumping forward, but if I didn't, there would be these long chapters full of boring everyday stuff...:)

Michaela’s P.O.V
“Dude! You didn’t have to get this for me, you’re so silly!” I exclaimed and threw my arms around Max’s neck.

“Anything for you babe, especially on our first Christmas together.” He whispered and I gripped his face to kiss him.

His hands snaked around my back and my hands worked their way to his hips and up to his stomach beneath his t-shirt.

A cough interrupted us and I looked over Max’s shoulders so see Frank standing in the doorway with a grin plastered on his face.

"Busted." He said and I looked away at him slightly annoyed.

"Frank, what the hell do you want?" I asked and he jumped slightly at my sharp tone.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted anything from Starbucks, but then I saw you eating Max's face. I might be inclined to tell your father." He replied sneakily and raised his eyebrows.

"Go on then...I don't care." I answered defiantly. Frank smirked and opened his mouth he took a deep breath.

"Gee!" He yelled. I yelped and threw myself at him and tackled him to the floor.

"What?!" Dad yelled back. I shoved my hand over Frank's mouth.

"Nothing! Frank's teasing you!" I called back and glared down at Frank as I sat heavily on his stomach.

"Please don't tell him, I'm not sure how he would react to not hear if from me." I explained and stood up. Frank grinned.

"It'll cost you."

"Why can't you just keep your mouth shut?" I asked.

"Because I'm evil, so pay up."

"Fine. What do you want?"

"What are you offering?" Frank asked and took up his original position leaning against the door-frame.

"Um...I have a packet of skittles, a half eaten packet of M&Ms or a can of cider..." I said thoughtfully. Frank smirked.

"Such a big secret will cost you all three..."

"What?!!" I shrieked.

"Or did you want daddy to find out his precious daughter just made out with her best friend in his own living room?" Frank asked playfully, knowing full well that I would cave.

"Alright, you win...but you had better keep up your end of the deal Iero." I answered. He frowned. I only called him that when we were play fighting.

"That's Iero-Way to you missy." He answered and turned to exit the room.

I turned back to Max who was fighting the temptation to not laugh. I grinned.

“It’s your fault I just lost my stash of sweets and chocolate.” I pouted and slapped his arm. He rolled his eyes and drew me into his arms.

“Hey, I’m going away for Christmas, wasn’t the goodbye worth Frank finding us?” He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“It might have been, but the bat necklace did push me over the edge.” I explained. He smirked.

“Merry early Christmas Kayla.” He whispered and pulled me in for another kiss.