‹ Prequel: My Unintended

Déjà vu

Horniest guys in Jersey

Gerard’s P.O.V
I stepped onto the quiet tour bus and took a deep breath, letting the familiar scent wash over me. With it, though, came a feeling of guilt.

This bus had been with us for so many years and every time we left tour, it felt like we were leaving an old friend behind. Since we were getting older now, and we were all building up families, we toured less, so we spent less time on the bus and I felt like I was betraying it by leaving it for longer amounts of time.

I mentally slapped myself and walked along the bus, towards the bunks. I pushed open the dividing door and was attacked by both Ray and Bob at the same time.

“Dude!” One of them screamed into my left ear, I think it was Bob, and the other squeezed me tightly around my middle.

I dropped my bag to the floor and gasped for air.

“Guys…” I choked out and coughed. They released me and grinned, turning away from me and jumping onto their bunks, acting like nothing had happened.

I didn’t comment on that strange display, just retrieved my bag and dumped it onto the top bunk, knowing either Frank or Michaela would claim the one below mine and the other one would have the one opposite.

“I call the middle bunk!” I heard Michaela shout from the front of the bus and I turned, looking at the open door, wondering how long it would take for one of them to burst in and steal it.

“Not if I get there first!” Frank responded and I grinned as the sound of running footsteps erupted from inside the bus.

Frank’s red face appeared first and he dived, from the door, to the middle bunk and banged his head on the bus wall.

“Ow!” He groaned, bringing both of his hands up to his head and scowling.

I rolled my eyes and jumped up onto my own bunk, above the one Frank was lying on, and threw my bag down onto the floor between both sets of bunks.

“I win!” Frank suddenly yelled and Michaela walked through the door, shoved her bag onto the bunk opposite mine and shrugged her shoulders.

“Why would she want to sleep under that bunk anyways?” Bob asked, poking his head out from the middle bunk across from the one Frank was sitting on.

“Who would volunteer to sleep below the horniest guys in Jersey?” He added and I saw Michaela’s face turn into one of disgust.

“Thanks for that Bob.” She whined and hoisted herself up onto her own bunk.

“True though.” Frank mumbled.

“Dad!” Michaela gasped and Frank laughed, his head appearing over the side of my bunk.

He motioned with his finger for me to lean in and I shot a look at Michaela, noticed she was searching through her bag, and planted a kiss on Frank’s lips.

“Oh my God, dads!” Michaela gasped, looking disgusted at our affection. Bob and Ray laughed and I grinned apologetically at her.

“Sorry baby.” I said, and she didn’t reply. Instead, she jumped off her bunk and left the room, mumbling;

‘God, this is going to be one long tour.’

Lol, I realise I haven't updated in a while, and I also realise how short it is, but it's an update right?

I now know how to move this story forwards, and I should be updating soon!