‹ Prequel: My Unintended

Déjà vu

Agreed

Gerard’s P.O.V
Fantastic, my life is so good right now. Not.

My daughter walks away from me, my husband walks away from me and I can’t even bring myself to chase after either of them. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I sighed and flopped onto the sofa, closing my eyes and rubbing them forcefully. I sat there like that for a few minutes, until the bus doors hissed open again and someone stepped onto it.

The footsteps weren’t as heavy as Frank’s, although they were still kind of heavy and sounded like the owner was wearing converse. It took a few second for me to realise that Michaela was the only one, apart from me, who was wearing converse today, and I looked up.

Sure enough, she was standing there, biting her lip nervously and looking down at me through her black outlined hazel eyes.

I smiled at her and patted the cushion next to me. She shook her head.

“Dad said he’s gone to sound check and you need to go there a.s.a.p.” She explained and I nodded and stood up.

“Dad, I-“

“No, I’m sorry. I should have followed you or something, I just don’t want you going out into the big bad world with someone I barely trust. I don’t know what lunatics are out there and I don’t want you hurt.” I explained and she rolled her eyes.

“Dad, we live in Newark. You let me out all the time there, and I’m still standing today aren’t I?” She pointed out wit a small smile on her face. I grinned.

“Besides, dad already spoke to me. I should be the one apologising. I miss home and I took it out on you.” She explained and I held out my arms.

She entered them quickly and I rested my cheek against her head.

Michaela’s P.O.V
I stand by what I said before; his hugs kick ass.

I smiled to myself, as dad held me close to his chest. I felt so safe there and I never wanted him to let me go. I thought quickly and smirked.

“Dad, now we’re all friendly again, can I go out with Matt for an hour?” I asked cheekily. He laughed slightly.

“Hey, just because you’re in my good books, doesn’t mean you can get your own way all of a sudden.” Dad explained and pulled away from me.

I saw his eyes were sparkling and he smiled.

“I’ll take Brian.” I told him hopefully. Inside, I was laughing, as if I would really take Brian and as if he would want to tag along anyways.

“I’m not sure.”

“We won’t go far, and we’ll be back before the gig starts.” I promised and widened my eyes hopefully. He sighed.

“Alright, just be careful and keep your cell on at all times.” He insisted and I nodded and grinned.

“You’re the best, dad.” I told him and kissed his cheek, before I bounded away to find Matt.

Alright, I promised updates sooner, but I honestly forgot and I apologise.
So, that was just a little filler to keep you going until the weekend, and I am so sorry for starving you guys for so long...