‹ Prequel: My Unintended

Déjà vu

The Kill

Gerard’s P.O.V
“Fuck.” Both Frank and I whispered at the same time, his large hazel eyes filling with fear as they met mine.

I acted as fast as I could and gripped Frank’s hand right before I ran down the length of the bus and collided with Mikey.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Gee!” He screeched and crashed to the floor with a thud. I stopped long enough to pick him up and, with my free hand, I gripped his hand and dragged both men from the bus.

“What the fuck is going on?” Mikey panted behind me as we ran. It wasn’t until we reached the dark, and deserted, parking lot, did I stop and hastily explain things to him.

“Matt’s following in Melissa’s footsteps and has Michaela.” I said quickly. Mikey gaped at me, his mouth open in shock but, at the same time, his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

“What?”

I sighed heavily simply because all I wanted to do was go and find the head of security, and whoever else I could find, and tell them everything.

“Do you remember Melissa? Do you remember that time she kidnapped my daughter? Now, do you remember Matt? He is doing exactly what Melissa did before, only, this time, he has a lot more control and can do worse things.” I told him in a slow voice.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Gee, no need to patronise me.” He grumbled as I turned and led the two of them towards the venue.

*Time elapse*
Michaela’s P.O.V

To say I was scared would be the biggest understatement of the century. I was terrified of what Matt could do to me, of what he could do to my family, I was, oddly, happy he had gotten to me, rather than my dads, and I regretted so much shit I had said and done in my life already.

“Are you even listening to me?!” Matt screeched and his hand connected with my left cheek. I whimpered and felt a tear fall under my blindfold.

Yes, I did say blindfold. At least when my psycho mother kidnapped me, she hadn’t tied me to a chair and blindfolded me. She had just held me at gunpoint in a dingy room. Matt, however, had taken me to the same dingy room as my mom did and forced me to the chair.

Fair enough, he gave me water and the odd scrap of food every few hours, plus the occasional bathroom break, but, still, that didn’t counter the fact that he used the itchiest rope in the world, that I was freezing my ass off and he constantly hit me.

Fucking bastard.

“I asked if you were ready to confess yet…”

“Confess what?” I asked back in a small voice. Matt had the points for shattering my confidence and ruining my voice, but he hadn’t stolen my fight to survive. Yet.

“Did I really say that out loud? I just always wanted to say that…” He told me, cold laughter filling his voice, and I felt him move beside me.

“Why am I here?” I asked quietly. I had been asking for…well, I’m not really sure how long I had been tied to the chair, but I had asked him at least 9 times and every time I got the same response;

“What the hell, I might as well tell you…”

Wait, that wasn’t his usual response. He usually slapped me round the face and threatened to not feed me if I asked one more time. It was an empty threat, because I had received food after every incidence.

“…Because Melissa hated you, she wanted Gee to herself and I’m just finishing the job.”

“How is that finishing the job? If I die, how will dad be with Melissa?” I asked, refusing to call her ‘mom’.

Matt laughed and slapped my back, much like a friend would do. It made me cringe that I even thought of him as a friend. He actually held my hand, in the tattoo parlour, while I got my lip pierced, right before led me to his car and I fell asleep. The next thing I remembered was a sharp pain in my right temple and then I woke up in this room. Yeah, some friend.

“You’re so naïve, I’m not killing you. No, I’m going to kill your father…”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been way too long, hasn't it guys, and so much has changed around me. You have no idea...

...Remember I said I found my muse? Well, I lost it again, and then found it, at midnight, on the train home from 30 Seconds to Mars. So I got thinking and wrote this...

...what do you think then?