We're All Part of the Same Sick Little Games

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with some ones arm rapped protectively around my waist. I ignored it and wiggled around a little trying to get comfortable not really minding that arm because I knew who it was. I finally got comfortable and settled down trying to go back to sleep.
“Good morning beautiful.” Thearm he whispered into my ear. I turned around smiling lightly and Jake. “Morning.” I whispered back.
He returned the smile and we started at each other a little while longer. “I-“
Before he could finish his sentence my phone vibrated waking me up.
I propped myself up on my elbows and looked around. I shook my head a little and toke a deep breath. “Stupid dreams.;” I mumbled.
I picked up my phone looking at the time like I do every morning and checking the text message. It was 11:23 and I thanked god it was a Saturday. The text message was nothing but a chain message. God, did I hate those things.
It was a little chilly so my guess was that Zack left the AC on. I grabbed Jakes sweater from my closet and zipped it up as I went towards the living room were the voices were coming from.
I walked in looking around and noticed everyone was here already. I looked at the time again making sure it wasn’t one in the afternoon. Nope it was now only 11:26. You would think they had super bad hangovers or something, well at least maybe Matt.
“How’s it going?” I said tapping his head as I walked by. They were all sitting around watching god knows what and eating waffles everyone but Brian he’s probably not even awake yet. “Okay.” He said shoving a whole waffle in his mouth.
I walked into the kitchen wanting some honey nut cheerios. “Good morning.” I said to my auntie as I reached over her trying to reach the cereal box. “Good morning Hun.” she smiled as she watched me give up on reaching for the cereal and walked towards the table grabbing a chair and dragging it all the way back and finally reaching.
I moved on, grabbing a bowl and the milk from the refrigerator. I finally finished and sat down on the bar with my back against everyone in the living room and starting eating my food. It was a little to quite so I shoved a spoon full of cereal in my mouth before turning around to see what was wrong.
I turned around and noticed everyone’s eyes on me. “What?” I mumbled swallowing what was left in my mouth.
They started to laugh. What the hell? What a bunch a weirdo’s I thought. “What?!” I asked again.
“Did you see that mission she had to pull just to get the cereal?!” Jimmy yelled trying to hold in his laughter. “And her slippers!” Johnny laughed. I flipped them off not caring about what they said and not really finding anything funny. I turned back around and finished eating my breakfast in peace.
I hoped of the chair and took my bowl back to the sink and returned back to the living room sitting between Johnny and Jimmy on the coach. I turned around and looked at Johnny then at Jimmy.
“So what are you guys doing today?!” I smiled looking at Zacky.
“WE are going to the beach today.” He replied turning the T.V off.
“Hey! I was watching that!” Jimmy yelled giving Matt a dirty look.
“What the hell I didn’t turn it off!” Matt yelled back.
“Guys we’re going to the beach today!” I joined in.
They all looked at me like I was crazy. “What? I like the beach.” I mumbled looking down.
“Do you even have beaches were your from?” Jimmy asked
“Yea.” I replied with that “No shit.” Tone. “Well, sorry.” He said giving me attitude.
“You wanna start something Mr.” I stretched my arms out calling him out.
“I ain’t scared of you!” He said mimicking my actions.
“Bring it!” I yelled and before I could react I was on the floor with Jimmy tickling me.
“NO, no, no stop it!” I cried. I was a very ticklish person.
“I’m gonna pee myself!” I yelled. I heard them laughing but know one would help me.
“Say: Jimmy’s the greatest and I wish I was as cool as him.” He stopped and laughed looking down at me.
“No!” I smiled. I wasn’t going down without a fight.
“You asked for it!” He started to tickle me again.
“Okay! Jimmy’s the greatest and I wish I was as cool as him!” I managed to say between laughter.
He jumped off of me and stretched out his arm so he could help me up.
I took it and jumped up pushing him a little. “Jerk.” I said brushing myself off.
“Hey you started it.” He said in defense. We sat back down and noticed everyone was looking at us.
“What?” We both asked.
“Nothing.” Val replied smiling at me. I returned the smile and asked when we were leaving to the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright Alright i know i keep saying that its going to get excited and it still hasn't.:l
It will though just be patient even though i know you have :)
I'm going to a wedding this weekend :/ So i'm not going to be updating for a while.
Sorry.
Leave comment and if i have at least 5 comments i'll post up the 5th chapter as soon as i can.
:)