It's A Sin.

It's A Sin.

“I can’t!”

“What do you mean you can’t, Ave? Haven’t we talked through this?”

“I can’t! I just-- I can’t go with you, okay?!”

“W-Why not?”

“‘Cause, I just can’t be gay!”

“W-What...?”

“I can’t be a faggot! I can’t! I-I’m sorry!” he cried; eyes squinched, fists clenched.

“W-Why? W-What happened? Ave--”

“Leave me alone!” he yelled, freezing me in my footsteps towards him. “Don’t come any closer!”

“W-Why...? A-Ave... tell me what’s wrong. I might be useless, but I... I love you. I love you, baby. I’d do anything for you, I swear! Anything at all; I’d give my life for you. I promise, I’ll--”

“S-Shut up, shut up, shut up!” he shook his head violently. “I... I don’t want to hear it! Please, just, just leave...”

“Avery... Why? Why so suddenly? What went wrong? W-What did I do?”

“Nothing, okay?! Y-You’re... you’re perfect. It’s... it’s me. I’m the one with the problem.”

“Sweetie, I don’t care about your flaws. I told you, I--”

“Don’t you get it, Bry?! I’m a Christian! A devoted, God-loving Christian! I can’t-- I can’t be gay!”

“Ave, homosexuality isn’t a--”

“Yes, it is! It’s a sin, okay?! Don’t tell me it isn’t, Bry. I’ve done research on this. I know what I’m talking about.”

“B-But, doesn’t God like, forgive all your sins?”

“He does! He does, but... only when you admit... them.”

“So... what’s your point?”

“My point, Bry, is that... I-I can’t admit that one sin, because... because I can’t admit that loving you is a sin!”

“W-Wait. D-Did you just say... You love me?”

“I-I.. I meant, i-if or... w-when I s-start t-to... i-in the f-future...”

“You love me! Oh my God, Avery Westcott loves me!”

“S-Shut up, okay? I-I don’t...”

“You love me! You love me, you love me, you love me, you love me-- God, I could die and still be as happy as ever right now,” I blabbered.

“Don’t even joke about that! You’d go to hell, ‘cause you’re gay, and if you don’t admit it’s a sin--”

“I don’t mind going to hell; as long as it’s with you, Ave,” I whispered, looking him in the eyes. He looked down, and shuffled his feet.

“T-That’s the thing, Bry... I-I w-want to go to h-heaven. I-I need to. T-To see my m-mum, my d-dad, m-my sister... I-I promised them. I promised m-myself, Bry. Long b-before you showed up. And I’m really s-sorry, and I-I know I’m just being too f-fucking s-selfish, but I--”

“I promise you, Ave, I’d do whatever it takes to make you happy. Even if it means breaking my heart and leaving you, or--”

“No! You can’t leave! I-I need you, Bry. Please, d-don’t l-leave me... I-I know I don’t d-deserve you, and I-I’m not sure about this g-g-gay thing yet, b-but...”

“If you don’t want me to leave, then I won’t. I love you, Ave. And I wish I had more to offer. I wish I could take you far away; away from this life. Away from this reality. Where we could be together forever.”

“S-Stupid head,” he mumbled, burying his face in my chest. I smiled softly, stroking his hair gently. “Just being with you is like a dream, and when you’re around, I... I lose sight of reality.”

“Then forget about reality... Forget about anything, and everything... As long as we’re together, nothing else matters. We’ll leave this place; find somewhere we can start a life together; no disturbances, no distractions.”

“Bry, you know that’s not possible. This is the real world we’re talking about.”

“Can’t I dream? Of course it’d be a kinky, X-rated dream, though...”

He giggled, buried his face deeper, and looked up at me. “Y-You won’t l-leave me, w-will you? I m-mean, I know I don’t d-deserve you, a-and I’m still not sure about this g-g-gay t-thing, b-but...”

“Of course not. I love you, Ave. You’re my life; you’re my everything. I’m glad just to have met you.”

“T-Then don’t. D-Don’t leave. ‘C-C-Cause I... I-I can’t... l-live... w-without y-you,” he hiccuped.

“I’ll be here for you, Ave. I’ll stand by you forever. We’ll get through this together. I promise. So for now, don’t cry, okay? I hate to see you cry.”

He took a deep breath, his voice still shaking, and whispered, “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was really, really stupid... RadiosAndRocketships, I honestly have a better plot in my mind... But it'd be past the deadline if I wanted to submit that. >.<

Comment, please?! I know it's crap, but still! D: