Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

o12.

“Mae! Come out, you’ve been in there for 30 minutes and Rian need to piss!” Alex complained.

I took a shaky breath in, what did two lines mean?! Why did I throw the box away? I slipped the test back into my pocket and fixed my face and hair in the mirror. Now or never. I unlocked the door and slowly walked out. Alex looked relieved that I came out and Rian pushed past me, racing for the toilet.

“Why are you so upset?” Alex asked quietly, hugging me.

“I-I… It’s nothing.” I smiled and tried to hug him back.

“Mae.”

“Alex, it’s not you.” I plastered a weak smile on my face, “I just need some time alone.”

“Okay.” He smiled, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, “I’m going to go buy some gum.”

I slowly walked off of the bus, not to cause any suspicion, and once I was out of sight from the bus I raced to Wal-Mart, not stopping until I reached the pregnancy tests. I looked around for the Acu-Test box, and finally found it, hiding on the bottom. I turned it over and read the instructions.

-----------

“Jack, she’s really weird.” I complained, flopping back onto the couch.

“Alex, she’s probably on her period or something.”

“Jack, she doesn’t get like this on her period.”

“This is gross, I don’t want to talk about this.” Zack whined, reading a magazine.

“She’s just weird and I know it.” I said, crossing my arms and looking at the clock.

“Well, you’ll find out soon enough.” Jack shrugged.

“I hate waiting to find out things.”

“I know, remember when you stalked that one girl for 3 days to see if she wanted to date you?” Zack laughed, remembering.

“I didn’t stalk her.” I growled.

“Yes you did!” Jack laughed also.

“Shut up, dickfaces.”

“Don’t be mad at us because you stalk people.” Zack nonchalantly smiled.

“I’m not mad. And I don’t stalk people.” I moped.

“I’m sorry, you don’t.” Jack smiled, “You admire from afar.”

“Fuck you guys.”

-----------

I calmly put the box back and read my test again. There’s still the two lines. My breathing got shallow and my hands shook slightly. I look around to see if anyone was staring yet. I knew I had to get out of there before I caused a scene. After I got out of the store, I sat down on the sidewalk, curling my knees up to my chest. I sat there for a while, just thinking things over. It was dark by the time that I realized that I was cold. I picked up my pregnancy test and slowly made my way back to the bus.

When I got onboard, the bus driver started up the bus and drove out of the parking lot, saying something about how were hours behind schedule and he’s too old for this. Rian was on the phone with his girlfriend and Jack and Zack practicing some new songs. I couldn’t see Alex.

“He’s in his bunk.” Rian told me, pointing to the back. I nodded.

I made my way back there and opened the curtain slightly, Alex looked at me.

“Mae!” He grabbed me and pulled me into the bed.

I snuggled up close to him, taking in his scent. He wrapped his arm around me and looked at me worriedly, “What’s wrong?”

“Everything.” I managed to croak out.

“Tell me about it.” He urged, kissing my forehead.

I felt my eyes get watery and my vision blurred, “I…”

“Mae, you can tell me anything.”

I wiped away my fallen tears, frustrated.

After he realized I wasn’t going to speak, he took my hands, “Did someone hurt you?”

I shook my head.

“Did you cheat on me?” He asked, even more worried.

I let out a pathetic laugh and shook my head again.

“Do you love me?” I whimpered, I noticed the front of the bus was silent.

“Of course.” He kissed me softly.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, I tried once more but nothing else came out.

“Come on, tell me.” He spoke softly.

I reached my hand in my pocket and took out my test, softly placing it in his hands.

“What does this mean?”

I broke into more tears at his confused, but still adorable, face.

“Are you…”

I nodded sadly.

Alex dropped the stick.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. lets say I need another 5 [12 total comments] before the next one

Love ya!