Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

oo5.

I woke up with Alex’s arm around my waist. Somehow, in this small tour bus bed, we managed to fit and sleep comfortably. I looked over him to see that the bus was brightly lit. I carefully climbed over Alex, almost falling off the bed completely, and grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom, quickly changing. I slipped on my Uggs, and stepped out into the cold air. I wished that I didn’t wear these shorts. I didn’t really know where I was, but I guessed somewhere up north. I could tell by the sky that it was about 9am, and I sat down on a curb. I noticed that we were around a beach, and that there were other cars around me. I checked a license plate.

Maryland

Alright, so I was in their home state. I think that they would be playing here for about two or three shows. Then off to some other state. Somehow, this wasn’t what I expected it to be. I thought it would be this huge never-ending party that everyone was jealous for. Well, who knows, it’s only the first day. Anything could happen right?

I didn’t give me being pregnant much thought, because well, I would know if I was pregnant. And that’s just silly. I, Mae Simms, wouldn’t get pregnant, much less alone at 18. My parents would freak out. Plus, why would Aislin put me in this position. What if I couldn’t get Alex to tell me that he loves me before the month and I was pregnant. Would I go back to Florida pregnant? Or would this all be like a dream? This was almost too much to handle. I held my head in my hands.

“Mae?” Alex asked, walking up to me.

I turned around and gave him a small smile.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

“Oh, I’m just thinking.” I smiled, which turned out more like a frown.

“You never just think, Mae.” He was right.

“You know me too well.”

“I know, so what are you thinking about?” I liked this raw side of him.

“It’s complicated.” I shrugged it off.

“Life’s complicated.” I knew I couldn’t tell him, he’d put me in the psycho ward.

“Well, it’s just that I made this… bet.” I picked my words carefully.

“What about this bet?” He asked.

“Never mind, you’d never believe it. I can barely believe it.”

“I bet I could believe it.”

“I’ll tell you later, okay?” I asked sadly.

“Alright.” He missed my tone and jumped up, “Let’s go back inside.”

I couldn’t help but smile and take his hand.

-----------------------------

“Thank you!” Alex screamed, “We’ll catch you again sometime!”

The crowd cheered and the band ran off the stage, pumped up on adrenaline. Alex came crashing into my arms and I tried to break free.

“You’re all sweaty!” I cried, trying to push him away.

“Aw, come on.” Alex whined when I broke free, only to have Jack engulf me.

“Ugh.” I groaned, pushing Jack away.

“What?” Jack asked innocently, “You’re the only girl on our bus.”

“And she’s mine.” Alex said greedily, pulling me towards him.

“Not for long!” Jack sang, “I’ve seen the way Mae’s been checking me out.”

I rolled my eyes, “Go take a shower, skunk boy.”

Jack feigned hurt, clutching his chest, while Zack and Rian dragged him back to the bus.

“You were really good tonight.”

“Remember how we usually celebrate after a good show?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Refresh my memory.” I smiled back at him.

-----------------------------

I was laying in our bed, about an hour later, completely exhausted. Alex was sleeping, or was close to it, while I was wide awake. Before this wish I was a virgin, and in the wish I wasn’t so what would that make me now? I just willingly had sex with Alex, which was great by the way. I shook of the thoughts, deciding that I should stop worrying about things for a month. I slipped on my bra and panties and slid over Alex and out into the kitchen area. I noticed that Zack and Rian were there, and they noticed me, so I tried to play it cool and act like it didn’t matter.

“Mae, you have a smokin’ body!” Zack exclaimed, Rian was just too shocked to say anything.

At the sound of “smokin’ body,” Jack ran out of his bunk and came to see the show. Jack turned to me and his jaw dropped. Was I really that hot?

“Oh my god!” Jack said.

Rian finally round his voice, “Why isn’t Alex sharing?”

“Let’s go make babies!” Jack cried, taking my hand and tried to pull me into the back of the bus.

“Jack, no. I don’t want to make babies with you.” I laughed.

“Denied!” Zack shouted, pointing a finger at Jack.

“No harm in trying, right?” Jack shrugged, dropping my hand.

“I think I’ll go put on some clothes.” I said quietly, walking towards my suitcase.

“No, I think I like you like that.” Rian smiled.

I rolled my eyes in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really liking all of the readers and subbies.
Makes my day, really.

This was kinda a filler.
Have you noticed the short descriptions are song lyrics?

M's outfit.
I hope you have.