Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

oo7.

The picnic was nice, even though some fans periodically came and interrupted our outing. We tried to act like it didn’t piss us off. I think Alex was better about it than I was. The food was good, probably because Alex bought it from the store. He isn’t that great of a chef, to be honest. I didn’t know that from experience, of course. I’ve only been in his life for about a week. Which means three weeks left. Not too hard, right?

“Hey Jack.” I smiled as I walked into the hotel room that he was sharing with Rian.

“Hey Mae.” He smiled back, hugging me tightly.

“How was your day?” I asked, sitting on the bed.

“Boring, I’ve been sitting here all day.”

“I’m sorry. We could do something if you want.”

“Why didn’t you say so?!” Jack exclaimed, grabbing my arm and yanking me out of the room.

--------------------------

We ended up going to Chuck E. Cheese. I’m serious. Jack bought me about 1,000 tokens. These were his exact words;

“Get a shitload of tickets. I have to have that big Pikachu.”

So, I was playing Whack-A-Mole, and I had to say, I was pretty good at it. Jack was running around the establishment, no joke, and was playing all the games he could.

“Mae!” He shrieked, “This game gives out the most!”

He really did shriek, “That’s great!” I said back with as much enthusiasm as I could.

“Come play this one too!” I groaned and ripped the tickets out of the game.

I made my way over to him, to see that the game was the one where you had to knock down the freaky looking dolls. I slipped in two tokens and five balls slid their way towards me. I picked one up and aimed for one in the very back.

“You suck at this game, Mae!” Jack whined, and picked up a ball and threw it for me,

“Well you can play this one, too.” I said calmly.

“Okay, go get more tickets!” He said ecstatically.

I nodded and walked away, shaking my head at his antics. I felt my phone buzz and opened it up.

Alex;
Where are you?


I quickly texted back.

At Chuck E. Cheese’s with Jack. I’m never coming here with him again!

About three minutes later Alex texted back.

Sorry, what does he want this time?

Before I could text back, Jack whisked me off to the counter, and threw a huge pile of pink tickets on the prize counter. I stood in awe of the ungodly amount of tickets, while Jack took the tickets that I had and threw them onto the pile.

“Count those up, please.” Jack said, pleased with himself.

The employee fed the tickets into the machine and about five minutes later she handed Jack a piece of paper. She wasn’t impressed with him.

“Fuck!” He said loudly.

“What?” I said, trying to ignore all of the mothers that were glaring at us.

“I need 500 more!” Jack whined and threw a $20 bill on the counter, “Give me more tokens!”

-----------------------

About $40 later, Jack had his prized Pikachu in his hands. I had two tokens left.

“I have two tokens left.” I said, looking at them in my hand.

“Let’s go take a picture on that ride!” He said happily, pointing to the car ride.

I nodded and followed him to the ride, and waited for him to get situated. I climbed in after and fed the machine the two tokens. The car started moving and played some happy song and then stopped.

“Cheese!” It said happily, and I smiled.

I saw a bright flash go off, and then got out. We waited around the car for a few minutes before the small black and white picture fell into the pick-up slot. I took it out and inspected it. Jack was grinning like a mad man with his new Pikachu in his lap, while I smiled a huge smile and held up a peace sign to the camera, This was definitely going in my scrapbook. Jack jumped up and down and dragged me out of the place, I followed happily, there was only so much of that place that I could take.

------------------------------

“Mae!” Alex embraced me once I got back to the hotel room, Jack in tow.

I hugged back, “Look what I got, Alex!” Jack cried.

“Wow.” Alex nodded as we broke the hug.

“It took me four hours.”

“I can see that.” Alex said awkwardly.

“Mae helped me a lot.” He said, he was such a child sometimes.

“Go show Zack and Rian.” Alex said, laughing.

Jack ran out of the room, “Zack! Rian!”

I laughed and kissed Alex softly, “Thank you. I was about to have a panic attack.”

“No problem.” Alex said and kissed me again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me onto the bed softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I remembered what I was going to say, this takes place when "So Wrong, It's Right" is coming out, like, they're recording it.

So, there, that's the time setting.
BTW, I'm loving all of the readers I'm getting!