Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

oo9.

If my calculations are correct, I have about two weeks to have Alex proclaim his love for me. That sounds easy, but when you’re on tour and groupies are running up to him every five seconds, it becomes very hard. And annoying, very annoying. But, I was still going to try.

We were currently in Georgia, which, no offense, is kind of a boring state. But their peach cobblers are to die for! Zack told me that we were in Georgia for two days, so I took the first day to go trek around and site see. It was pretty fun, for walking, but it would have been more fun if the guys were here. They had to go help set up the venue. I thought that was what the roadies are for, but, duty calls.

“Mae Simms?”

I turned around, “Yeah?”

“Ohmygod!” The girl shouted, “You’re dating Alex Gaskarth!”

“Yep.” I nodded my head.

“I heard you’re pregnant.”

“Uh, well… That’s a lie.” I faked a smile.

“Oh, well, everyone is saying it.” She giggled, “Some are even saying it’s not Alex’s.”

“Well that’s untrue.” I snapped, walking away.

------------

“Hey boys!” I smiled, walking onto the bus, carrying bags.

“What to you have?” They asked.

“Wow, okay, no ‘Hey!’ or anything?” I sighed, “Maybe you won’t get the fudge I bought.”

“Hello Mae!” Jack yelled, running up to me.

“Too late.” I shrugged, “I guess I’ll have to eat this white chocolate fudge by myself. All six pounds.”

“I’m sorry babe!” Alex exclaimed, hugging me.

“Maybe later.” I shrugged, walking off with the fudge.

“Mae!” They called after me.

“Just kidding!” I laughed, tossing them their respective fudge.

“I love you!” Jack shouted, shoving four pieces in his mouth.

I just laughed, then I looked to Alex, he was looking down.

“Thanks Mae!” Zack smiled.

“You’re the best person on this bus!” Rian exclaimed.

“What about me?” Alex scoffed.

“Did you bring us fudge?”

“…No.”

“Then you suck.”

I kept wondering why Alex hasn’t thanked me yet.

----------

“Alex?” I whispered, turning to him.

“Yeah?” He whispered back.

Our bunk wasn’t the best place to have a conversation, “How come Jack told me he loved me and you didn’t?”

“Because it wasn’t the right place?” He questioned, unsure.

“Then where is the right place?” I asked, trying not to sound mad.

“I-I don’t know.” He confessed.

“You do love me, right?”

“Yes!”

“Then tell me.” I smiled sweetly.

“I lo-”

“Alex, Mae!” Zack shouted, ripping our curtain open.

“What?” Alex groaned.

“There’s a bee in our bus!”

“Wow, whoop-de-do.” I said, clearly annoyed.

“Jack’s trying to eat it.”

“Ugh, fuck my life.” I snapped, crawling out of bed, in search for Jack.

-----------

I decided to call my Mom when the boys were playing the next day. It’s weird being sucked into a new life, because you don’t know what happened before you got put there, like when you called your Mom last, for instance.

“Mae! I thought you died!” My mom exclaimed, “I haven’t heard from you in a month.”

I cringed, “Sorry. It’s just that the boys keep me busy.”

“I can see that.” She chuckled.

“So how’s everything?”

“Well, your Dad still has that cough and your cousin Fran had that baby, it’s a boy.”

“How bad is Dad’s cough?” I asked, last time I checked he didn’t have a cough.

“Oh, it’s nothing to worry about, just some smoker’s lung.”

“Alright. Oh! I have to go, the boys just got off stage. Love you!” I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates!
I'll get right back on it!