Gettin' Down In Sexy Town

Seventy Seven.

Off I go with Bri and 2 other girls I loathe. But, whatever, I have to be nice. Not to mention I'm in a good mood from last night. Yep, it's official. Quinn and I are together. We screwed and all that good junk.

"How long are you going to be?" Quinn asked as his arm went around me.

"Uh..." I looked back at the girls saying good bye to their men. "Not sure." I shrugged, rolling my eyes.

"Be nice, please?" He laughed.

"Maybe." I laughed.

"Tor-"

"I know, Quinnsky. I will." I laughed. He smiled. I brought my arms around his neck.

Kiss, "See you at the room." Kiss.

"Mkay. Make sure the boys are up. Specially Bert. And tell Dan to shave, please. I don't want him looking like a hobo in a suit." I said. He chuckled.

"I'll tell Dan to shave."

"Good." Kiss. I looked back at the girls, they were still with their guys, so I looked back to Quinn. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, I took the lead this time and slid my tongue across his bottom lip. He smiled into the kiss and gladly let me enter.

"EW GROSS TORI AND QUINN ARE FRENCHING IT!" Bri screeched like a kid. One of Quinn's arms removed itself from my waist. "Quinn Cody Allman!" Bri gasped. "Put that finger away." I could tell she scrunched up her face. Quinn then did what he was told before putting his arm back around my waist.

"Alright! We get the point!" Joe yelled. If my eyes were open, I'd roll my eyes. We pulled away.

I held Quinn close.

"I don't wanna leave." I whined.

"You're going shopping!" Bri said, grabbing my shirt and trying to pull me away.

"Hold on! Lemme say bye." I stuck my tongue out at her. She let go as they walked to the door, crossing their arms. "Love you Quinnsky." I smiled.

"Love you too, Tori." He said, I kissed him once more before we pulled away.

"Lemme borrow your jacket." I laughed, he chuckled, taking it off and placing it on me. I smiled. "Thank you~" I pecked his lips and us girls left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.