Status: In a working progress

For the first time

"Dear Parents or Guardians of Sophia Adams,

Due to the fact that our school is growing, we would like to inform you that we will be combining our school with Father Dominic's all boy school. We know that some of the parent's are disagreeing with this change, but most of the classes will not be co-ed. Seniors and Juniors will start going to Father Dominic's while we take on the Freshmen and the Sophomores.

This will give the student's the ability to be social with new people! There will be an open house on August 1st, to take any questions you might have about this change. Also we will be looking for suggestions on what to call our newly combined school, so please we will consider anything! We hope to have a great school year!

If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at our main office.

Stay Safe,
Julia Barnes.
Principal
"

My mother read the letter she had receieved in the mail today. Honestly, I was excited. We needed some boys at our school.

"This is insane!" My mother, frustrated, threw the paper on the table.

"No it's not mother, it's a good oppurtunity," I tried to calm her down.

"To make you think about a boy next door and not concentrate on your studies! I am not paying thousands of dollars for that," She said exiting the room.

So, I go to a private school.
My parents have money.
We know people in the world.
Isn't life great?
Wrong.

My name is Sophia Adams, but please call me Sophie. I'm a 16- year-old girl trying to survive in my 'double-life'. No, I'm not Hannah Montana, but I live in this society where money makes you and breaks you. This is my story about how I met a certain famous Nick Jonas when they combined our schools my Sophomore year.

(*Do not own Jonas Brothers or their family)