Status: In a working progress

For the first time

They met between a letter.

"Dear Parents or Guardians of Sophia Adams,

Due to the fact that our school is growing, we would like to inform you that we will be combining our school with Father Dominic's all boy school. We know that some of the parent's are disagreeing with this change, but most of the classes will not be co-ed. Seniors and Juniors will start going to Father Dominic's while we take on the Freshmen and the Sophomores.

This will give the student's the ability to be social with new people! There will be an open house on August 1st, to take any questions you might have about this change. Also we will be looking for suggestions on what to call our newly combined school, so please we will consider anything! We hope to have a great school year!

If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at our main office.

Stay Safe,
Julia Barnes.
Principal
"

My mother read the letter she had received in the mail today. Honestly, I was excited. We needed some boys at our school.

"This is insane!" My mother, frustrated, threw the paper on the table.

"No it's not mother, it's a good opportunity," I tried to calm her down.

"To make you think about a boy next door and not concentrate on your studies! I am not paying thousands of dollars for that," She said exiting the room.

I rolled my eyes at her outburst and started up on my book once again.

"Hey what is mother yelling about?" Jordan, my brother, went into the refrigerator and grabbed a Gatorade.

"Our school's are being combined a bit," I closed my book and handed the letter to him.

"Woah, we're getting girls at our school!" He was excited after reading it, "Are your juniors hot?"

I gave him a look saying: I'm a girl. How would I know. He didn't understand so I simply asked back,"Are your sophomore's hot?"

He thought about it for a minute,"Touche,"

"Yeah," I said opening my book,"You might want to convince her though to let us stay. She doesn't find it right to let us go to co-ed schools," When I said co-ed, he ran in the direction of my mother.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. Followed by George, our Butler, opening and greeting the guest. Continued by footsteps into the kitchen.

"Hey Sophie," I looked up to find Joe Jonas, Jordan's best friend.

Closing my book I responded,"Hi Joe,"

"Where's your brother?"

"He went to go convince mother about letting us stay at the school," I shrugged looking at the door the two had exited.

"Oh yeah, the girls and boys combining thing! I'm so excited. Maybe you'll even get a chance to hang out with Nick," He bounced.

"Who's Nick?" I asked.

"My brother," he replied bewildered,"Oh, that's right you're never here when I bring them around. Why is that exactly?" He crossed his arms.

"Because when you and my brother get together Joe, disaster seems to strike ten minutes later. I'd rather not be a witness," I smiled.

"Whatever," He said in his sassy girly voice.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him,"JORDAN! JOE'S HERE!" I yelled and started to walk out of the Kitchen,"Bye Joe,"

"See ya,"

I walked up to my room and by the time I crashed upon my bed my blackberry had begun to vibrate. I took it off of my computer table to see I had a new text message from my best friend Marie.

Hey did you hear?

That we're combining schools with boys, yes : )

Just ruin my funn!

Hey let's go movies tomorrow?

Definitely. Hey got to go. Talk to ya later

Bye

I put down the phone and looked out the window. It was sunny and clear out in the garden and it was the best time to finally finish my book. I grabbed the book, my ipod, and my phone and headed downstairs.

Halfway down there was a knock at the door. I yelled to George that I had gotten it and open my door to find to boys there.

"You're not George," The older boy smiled.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Kev, did you get the wrong house again," The other one could not whisper.

"No. At least I don't think so. Is this the Adam's residence," The older one asked again.

"Yeah, I'm taking you're looking for Jordan?" I smiled putting on my shoes.

The two boys nodded and I sighed pressing the intercom button,"Oh Jordan, you have boys waiting for you,"

"Who is it?" He replied.

I would have replied but I didn't even know,"Who are you?"

"Oh uh I'm Kevin Jonas and this is Nick my brother," The older one said and then it hit me. These are Joe's brothers.

"Joe's bros," I replied.

"Uhmmm," I heard my brother say something, knowing he was on the computer.

"WAIT! STAY THERE ALL OF YOU!" Joe yelled in the background,"YOU TOO SOPHIE,"

I sighed,"I guess we're staying here,"

"How did you know we were Joe's brothers?" The one called Kevin asked.

"Because I know Joe Jonas and he was talking about Nick earlier," I shrugged.

"Why was he mentioning me?" He asked.

"Uh I guess we're going to be at the same school this year," I shrugged.

"Oh you guys met each other," Joe said coming down the stairway.

"Actually we didn't catch your name," Kevin said.

"Sophie," I said.

"Yeah, this is Jordan's little sister," Joe added.

"That would make sense," Nick smiled.

"Hey guys," My brother came downstairs.

"Hey," We replied back.

"So what are we doing today?" Joe asked.

"Well I don't know what you guys are doing, but I'm going to finish my book. Excusez-moi," I said and exited the all boy group.

As I walked through the garden I heard rustling footsteps behind me. The boys were following. I walked a bit more trying to figure out if they would stop. I turned around to see no one.

"I know you're here," I said cooly. Yet, none replied.

"I think the flowers need some water, I should go and turn on the sprinklers!" I said loudly.

They all popped up,"Oh, hey Sophie,"

"Comment je vous désirez?" I asked the how I could help them.

I laughed at myself knowing none of them took French. Yet I heard,"Vous voulez entrer avec nous?" -Do you want to come with us?

I looked at Nick and tilted my head surpried,"où?" -Where

"Déjeuner," He replied smirking. -lunch

"Vous avez pris français?" I asked him if he took French.

He nodded yes,"Oui,"

I looked over to the rest of the group who was squinting confused looking at us.

"Ils se weird" I told him they looked weird.

He laughed agreeing,"Oui,"

"Where are you going for lunch?" I asked the rest of them.

"Hm, let's go to Chilis," Jordan suggested.

"I guess I'll read my book later," I pouted.

"Yeah, you can continue being Miss Smarty Pants when you get home," My brother added.

I stuck my tongue out at him while the brothers laughed,"You two are funny,"

"No I'm funny, he's just funny looking," I shrugged smiling.

"Gee, she's so nice," My brother rolled his eyes.

"Oh you know I love you," I replied.

"Duh!"

"Who's Driving?" I asked.

"We can take my car," Kevin suggested.

"That works,"

"Let me grab a jacket and I'll meet you guys in a bit," I said and headed upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The three boys stood in the front waiting for Sophie.

"So, what do you think of Sophie?" Joe asked his little brother.

"She's cool," Nick shrugged.

"That's it,"

"Jordan might beat me up," He whispered.

"Hmm, no I won't. I mean I hear a lot about my sister, I would beat them up, just not you," Jordan commented.

"Why not me?" Nick asked.

"Because Joe and I want you two to be a couple," He muttered.

"Guy's not again!" Nick groaned.

"Why not?" They retorted.

"I just got out of a relationship guys. Let me be friends with her first and then we'll see on the way,"

"Fine," They sighed,"But what were you going to say about her,"

"She's gorgeous," Nick smiled and they all laughed at him.

"Okay let's go," Sophie came down,"Oh guys your mom called, I said we were going out to lunch,"

"That's fine," Kevin smiled,"Now get in,"

The group got into the car, Kevin driving, Jordan in the passenger, Joe,Nick, and Sophie in the back.

"Kevin you're in college?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, why?" He looked at her in the rear view mirror.

"You look too mature to be in high school, then again it could be the clothes," She shrugged.

"Sophie, you're going to be a sophomore right?" Joe asked.

"Yea?" She nodded.

"So is Nick," he made it a point as Nick glared at him.

"Just excuse him," Nick said in French.

She laughed and nodded.

Chili's was packed as usual, but they were able to get seats in minutes. They ordered and talked about their lifes and got to know each other well. Hobbies, music, sports were thrown into the conversations and debates were drawn. Yet, by the end of their meal they were all laughing.

"Guys, I need to get home," Sophie looked down at her phone.

"Why so soon?" Jordan asked.

"Mom's making me go to one of her tea parties again," Her head looked up wondering why her.

"Tea party?" Joe asked amused.

"Yes a tea party,"

"Don't you need an escort?" Jordan eyed Joe and he got the drift.

"Nick's free," And that made Nick glare at Joe once again.

She laughed in attempt to make them calm,"You don't have to go if you don't want to, but Jordan has to come. Forgot to tell you bro,"

"Thanks sis," He smiled at the younger sibling and then looked at them,"Why don't all of you come. Most of the ladies bring their kids. Unfortunately, their mostly Upper class High Schoolers,"

"Yeah, none of my friends go. Lucky people," Sophie muttered.

"Then we'll come," Nick smiled.

"Are you sure? You don't have to say that because they're forcing you to,"

"I know, but it could be fun," He shrugged.

Joe could see the sparks flying between the two already and smiled greatly,"Great. I will take care of the bill, you guys head out to the car, and we'll head over!"

"Okay," They agreed and started to head out.

"Uhm, how do you dress for a tea party?" Nick asked.

"Kevin's perfect, Joe and Jordan need to change, and you," She looked at Nick examining his outfit,"I'll decide what to make you wear on the way,"

"Don't worry, I make her choose my outfits for these things," Jordan assured Nick his sister knew what she was doing.

By the time they had gotten back to the house, they had an hour to get ready for their mother's party.

"I GOT IT!" Sophie said triumphantly jumping out of the car. She had been thinking about outfit choice's ever since the ride had started. She ran upstairs and raided her brother's closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
this is a new story.
It came off of a dream my friend had so it's dedicated to her.
If you could, give me suggestions on what you think should happen. I'm planning some stuff, but outside input is nice. I'll use it in anyway possible.
C O M M E N T...
please?
-Gina