Status: In a working progress

For the first time

Oh the comparison...

"Miss Sophie," I heard George knock on my door.

"Hi George, watsup?" I said letting him in.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked noticing my clothes on the bed.

"Uh, yes. It's a movie night with some of my friends at school," I smiled.

"Oh okay. Now, why was that Jonas fellow in your room, Nick was it?"

"We're just friends George," I answered his assumption.

"I never said you were not," George knew me all too well. He knew that I possibly could like him.

"It's a little thing, but nothing will happen. Especially since mother met Bryan," I fell on the bed backwards sighing.

"Well Miss Sophie, in the end, it doesn't matter who they like. It's who you like and that's only your decision," George smiled.

"I hate it when you give me advice like that!" he laughed at me.

"I guess you won't be joining us for dinner correct?" I nodded,"Okay then I'll see you later," He started to walk away,"Oh and Sophie, use this one," He pointed to an a nice blue sundress with a white cardigan,"It's cute,"

"Thanks George," I said as I closed my door once again.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey mom can I go to the movies with some friends?" Nick asked as soon as he entered the house.

"Sure honey, who's going?"

"I'm not to sure, but my friend Sophie invited me," At the sound of Sophie's name, Joe and Kevin ran into the kitchen to join in on the conversation.

"You're going out with Sophie?" The two, practically bouncing off the walls, asked.

"Why are you two so excited for your brother?" Their mother asked leading them to sit in the living room.

"Because mom, Sophie is made for Nick and vise versa," Joe explained.

"Well what's so special about her?" She wondered.

"Why don't you tell her Nick," Joe looked down at his little brother.

He shrugged,"She's just special. I mean sure we've only met yesterday and yes mom I want to take it slow, but there is something about her that draws me in. I haven't figured it out, but it's there. The conversations we have with each other never get dull and we talk about anything. On top of all of that, she's smart, a jock, and really pretty,"

Denise, their mom, looked at her awestruck son and knew that this could possibly be the one. She's heard Nick describe girls he liked before, but nothing like this,"Does she know about the band?"

"That's a funny story. She's heard our music but never knew it was us until yesterday," Kevin retold as their mother laughed a bit.

"Well I would love to meet her soon, she sounds great," Their mother went off to cooking dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay mother, I'm leaving to the movies be back at curfew," Sophie yelled as she jogged down the stairs.

"Goodbye Sophia," Her mother replied on the intercom.

She walked down and into the her olive green jeep. Smiling,knowing her mother hated the vehicle. Jumping in the driver's seat, she turned the key in the ignition and blasted her stereo playing "Don't Trust Me" by 3oh3! and drove.

While singing with the music, she followed the directions that Jordan had given her to the Jonas Residence.

Upon her arrival, she smiled. The house was big, but with it was a nice and warm feeling. Something her house never had. Walking up to the door, she didn't even have to knock. Joe and Kevin had automatically opened the door. Looking like two crazy hyper people.

"Hey guys, Nick ready?" She asked.

"Uhm come in, I'll check on him," Kevin said and the leaped up the stairs.

"You're house is beautiful," She looked around after stepping into the house.

"It's not as elegant as yours, but we try," Joe commented.

"I'll trade it anyday,"

"Honey, who's at the door?" Their mother came in.

"Oh mom this is Sophie, Sophie this is our mom,"

"Hello," She shook their mom's hand,"You have a beautiful home,"

"Thank you. I've heard so much about you," Which made Sophie panic in her head.

"Good things I hope?" She asked.

"Wonderful things," Mrs. Jonas nodded.

"Hey Sophie," Nick came down the stairs followed by Kevin.

"Hi, you ready?" She asked.

"Definately," He said grabbing a jacket.

"Okay then, Mrs. Jonas once again you have a beautiful home," She commented before stepping back outside.

"Nick, be careful," His mother called out and he nodded before closing the door.

"I like your mom," Sophie commented.

"I think she likes you too," Nick smiled,"So we're taking my car?" She nodded.

"Who's going anyways?" He asked as he opened the door for her.

"Thanks and I'm not too sure," She said before he went over to his side.

Once sliding in he asked,"Okay. What are we watching,"

"Whatever you want to watch when we get there," Sophie gave him a small smile.

He looked at her and smiled knowing she didn't really know what was happening tonight and then he started to drive.

"I'm so happy to get out of my house," Sophie relaxed in his leather seat.

"Looks like it," He laughed sotly,"Tell me, why don't you like being there?"

"The house isn't the problem, it's the way it's decorated and the people living inside of it. I mean yes, I'm grateful for the things my parents have given me, but sometimes I just want to earn it on my own,"

"That's understandable,"

"I'm kind of glad somebody get's it," She smiled as they started to talk more about his family.

After learning some new facts, they had finally arrived in the parking lot of the theatre.

"SOPHIE!" her best friend screamed.

"MARIE!" Sophie also screamed while hugging her tightly,"I missed you,"

"Me too! Now, tell me who this is?" She asked looking at Nick,"I mean I know who he is, but why is he here,"

"Well Joe and Jordan are best friends and Nick will also be going to our schol,"She explained and then pouted,"How come everyone knows about your band except me!"

"It's okay, she doesn't get out that often," Marie assured Nick and Sophie stuck out her tongue.

"Sophie!" A guy came up to Sophie and hugged her.

"Hi Dan. Dan this is Nick, Nick this is Daniel, Marie's boyfriend," Sophie introduced.

"Where is everyone?" She then asked.

"Everybody had plans, so it's just us," Marie shrugged.

"Okay let's get tickets," Sophie linked arms with Marie and the two skipped off to the listings as the boys followed them.

"Are you two dating?" Marie whispered.

"No, we're just friends,"

"Sure, for now," Marie laughed.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Sophie questioned the three.

"Ooh, Harry Potter came out today!" Marie pointed. Everyone nodded and started to pay for tickets, Daniel paying first.

"Can I get two for Harry Potter at 7:15," Sophie thought it was adorable how Daniel paid for Marie without having to be asked.

"That will be $14.00 sir," The ticket boothe lady asked and Daniel gave her money and in return got fifty cents and two tickets,"Next,"The lady called.

"Two of the same show," Sophie heard Nick and rushed next to him.

"You're not paying for me are you," She asked taking out her card.

"Yes I am. Just let me pay for it k," He asked and I nodded defeated.

"Me and Rie will buy snacks, you two go and find seats," Sophie shooed them away.

"What are we getting?" Marie asked looking down at the counter.

"Everything? haha kidding. I want two Diet Cokes, Gummy Worms, and Popcorn," Sophie ordered.

"That's a lot, just add one large Coke," Marie added to their order.

"$20.50," The guy at the counter said and Sophie handed him her card.

"Sophie, he's so cute!" Marie said once the guy went to get their food.

"Who?" She wondered.

"Nick. Not that I'm going to dump Daniel for him, but you two are cute," Marie was in awe as Sophie rolled her eyes,"And you like him,"

"Okay, maybe a little, but I don't think anything will happen," Sophie shrugged.

"Whatever. I can feel it," Marie confidently said.

"Here you go," The guy came back with their order and the two walked into the theatre. It was pretty packed and it was hard for them to search for the guys. But Nick's curly hair stood out and Sophie led the way.

It was Marie and Daniel, then Sophie and Nick.

"Do you want something else? I got you a diet coke, there's popcorn,"

"Are you sharing your gummy worms," Nick asked her.

"No," She laughed.

"Oh come on! Please," He pouted.

"That's not fair," She looked away and was trying to open them, but failed.

"Uhm Nick," She looked at him and smiled,"Will you open this. You can have as many as you want,"

"Sure," He took it and in one tug it was open.

"I loosened it," She said giggling a little.

"Yes, you did," Nick agreed also laughing a bit.

The movie started shortly after and the theatre was silent.

At parts of the movie things startled Sophie and she jumped a little, but at one particular part her hand landed on Nick's. She looked at him and he did the same, the two together looked at their hands.

Then Nick did something he never expected to do, he softly wrapped his hand around Sophie's and hoped she wouldn't take it away.

Sophie was confused, but didn't mind it. She actually liked it. During the rest of the movie, they sat like this smiling even though the ending was sad. Once the lights had turned on once again, they sat up, hands still connected, and walked out of the theatre.

Marie eyed Sophia and she smiled back at her.

"Okay you two, we're going to go shopping a bit. You want to join?" Marie asked.

"Actually, we were going to take a walk?" Nick said and asked looking at Sophie.

She nodded,"Yeah, we'll see you two soon," They waved and went into a different direction.

The two walked up and down the block just holding hands.

"Nick," Sophie said softly.

"Hmm,"

"What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Nick you are such a different guy, but if we're going to do this," She held up their hands,"I want to take it slow,"

"I agree, plus your still seeing Bryan right," He looked straight.

"Shit, yeah. But I don't think I want to," She smiled.

"Why not?" Nick asked.

"Because Mr. Jonas, I think I found someone with my connection," I looked up at him.

"I might have too Sophie, me too,"

"I think we need to get home though," She said looking toward the car.

"Agreed, but put your number in my phone while we're in the car," He handed her his IPhone.

"Will do," She said and started punching in digits while they walked back to his car.

The ride back was full of laughs and fun.

"Well thanks for coming with me tonight," Sophie thanked him getting out of his car.

"Thanks for inviting me," He replied,"I'll text you soon,"

"I'll reply," She said and hugged him before walking to her car.

That hug wasn't the same friendly hug she had given Bryan, no it was a hug that was long and savory. She had gotten the connection she wanted. But how long will it be for her to keep it without any disruptions?
♠ ♠ ♠
I thank those who have commented!
Come on I want to know what your thinking.
Not that long, but I didn't have much time.
-Gina