Use Somebody

Seventeen.

Abigail was upset to wake up to an empty bed for the first time since she had been raped. She expected for Jordan to be lying next to her when her eyes fluttered open the next morning, but all she woke up laying next to was a big fluffy pillow. Sighing, she pushed herself out of bed and shuffled towards the door, slipping out her room quietly.

"You're up early," his voice was light and happy as it reached her ears and she was happy to see him. Turning around she smiled when she finally saw Jordan. He wrapped his strong arms around her small body and held her close, like he was never going to let go.

"You weren't there when I woke up," Abigail told him quietly. Though her words were even more muffled by the fact she was speaking into Jordan's chest, he heard her loud and clear. Holding her at arms length, he looked at her oddly.

"What?" He asked her carefully.

"I fell asleep with you there. I kinda expected you to be there when I woke up," she shrugged. Jordan's eyes went wide at her words, not expecting her to be so...eager to want to be by him all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry…" he apologized awkwardly. "I didn't know you'd want me to be there," he went onto say. Abigail sighed and shrugged, flipping her bangs out of her eyes.

"S'okay," she assured him. "It's not a big deal."

Jordan nodded, though he didn't fully believe her. He smiled anyway though, because he had good news to tell her. He wasn't sure how she would take it, but he hope it would be in a good way. It meant a lot to him, what he was about to say and all, and he wanted his new girl to be there for him.

"I have to tell you something," he said, not able to suppress the huge smile finding its way onto his perfect lips. Abigail smiled back simply because he was smiling, and she was interested to see what he had to say.

"Go on," she urged him.

"Tomorrow's my day with the Cup," Jordan grinned widely. "And I want you to come around town with me. There's gonna be signings and appearances and I really want you to be there."

Abigail looked down at the ground, weighing her options. Being around Jordan was something Abigail found to be comforting and newly exciting for her, but she wasn't sure she could deal with so many people yelling and screaming and her new boy...whatever he was to her.

"I dunno," she admitted. "I like being around you," she began, earning another smile from the tall blonde. "But I don't know if I can deal with all of that chaos."

"It'll be fine. My parents are gonna be there too, maybe even my brothers. If things get too out of control or too much for you someone will bring you home. Can you at least try it out?" He asked her, grabbing her tiny hands in his big paws.

"I can try," she nodded.

"This means a lot to me," he said. "And so do you now," he added with a whisper as extra assurance. Abigail smiled smally and Jordan leaned down to kiss her lightly on the lips. Abigail blushed and Jordan tugged on her hand as he led her downstairs.

They ate breakfast together as the rest of the family bustled about the kitchen and living room. Everyone seemed to be doing something that morning and it made Abigail happy to know she and Jordan were the only ones at peace.

After finishing their cereal, Linda took a seat next to Abby and smiled.

"Do you want to come out with me today?" She asked her. Abigail sent a look over to Jordan who simply smiled and nodded.

"Uh, sure," Abigail responded, though not too enthusiastically. "What for?"

"I figured we could get you a haircut," Linda began. Abigail ran her fingers through her usually unruly hair and couldn't argue with her need for a haircut. "And maybe an outfit for tomorrow. Although, I'm sure you have something beautiful in your suitcases already. But maybe it'll be nice to go shopping and get away from these boys," she smiled.

Abigail nodded in agreement but truth be told, she couldn't think of any place else she'd rather be than with those boys. They had become part of her, and people she now held close to her heart. Especially Jordan.

And now that he had assured her he would never hurt her, she was ready to start fresh. She believed in everything he told her, a big step for her as a rape victim, and it gave her comfort in knowing he was always going to be there trying to make her feel better.

Glancing over at Jordan briefly she saw him nod and smile, letting her know it was okay for her to do what she pleased. Jordan just really wanted to let her know that it was okay to feel normal again, and he was going to do everything in her power to make sure she did.

"That sounds good," Abigail smiled.

After breakfast Abigail walked upstairs and got ready quickly, only deciding to wear a simple white v-neck and a pair of cut off jean shorts. After brushing her hair she walked back out into the hallway only to be greeted by Jordan once again.

"You look adorable," he told her with a sly smile.

"Thanks," she blushed, making Jordan chuckle.

"You're too cute, you know that?" He asked, lifting her chin up towards him and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Abby, ready to leave?" Linda called to the young girl.

"Yeah," Abigail called back. "I'll be there in a second!"

"Okay, I'll be out in the car!"

Jordan hugged the small girl as tightly as he could without hurting her; upset that the first day she actually seemed to be as close to one-hundred percent as possible couldn't be spent with him. "I'll miss you while you're gone," he told her when they pulled away from each other.

"I won't be gone long," she said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger slowly.

"Doesn't matter," he grinned, his hand against her cheek. "You're my girl now, I'll miss you when you get up and go to the bathroom."

Blushing fiercely Abigail said a short good-bye to Jordan and scurried downstairs and out the front door to meet Linda in her car. She hopped into the only car in the driveway that wasn't a truck and buckled up.

"Where were you?" Linda asked with a smile that implied she knew exactly where she was.

"Brushing my hair," Abigail lied.

Linda laughed, "Sweetie, its okay. I'm glad that Jordan finally found a girl like you."

"What, completely screwed up?"

"No honey," Linda said with a short shake of her head. "I can't wait to see the day you look in the mirror and see everything we all do. Especially what Jordan sees."

Abigail couldn't wait for that day either.
♠ ♠ ♠
this shouldn't be too much longer. this should only get to be 20 chapters total.
feedback pleaseee! :)<3
xoxo.