Ashley

“Why do you get to keep the wand?”

“Ashley!!!” I heard from down the hall. My eyes were focused on the TV.

“There you are!!” My two best friends walked into the room, and jumped onto my bed, just as the movie I was watching went to commercial. “What are you watching?” Steph asked, curious as to why I was so close to the TV.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I giggled. “ABC is running a marathon all weekend.”

“So… what series?”

“Harry Potter.” I smiled as my friends rolled their eyes. “It’s the first movie.” I answered their unasked question.

“Do you really need to watch this? I mean, you own all the movies that are out, all the books, and you memorized BOTH word for word.” Nicki said, smiling. I looked up at the shelf above my desk. It held the movies and books. I have 2 copies of each. One copy for here, one copy for America, which is where I live during school breaks.

“Oh, Shut up, You both like it too.” I smiled.

“You know… you look A LOT like James. If this were real, I swear you could be his sister.” Steph looked at me. “Anyway, did you get you ID yet?”

“OK, 1, I don’t look like him, that’s ridiculous. 2, I got mine earlier.” I smiled

“Oh please, the only reason you say that is because Fred and Ginny are family and if you were related to Harry, you wouldn’t be able to marry him.”

“Guys, come on, we all have our ID’s.” Nicki said, pulling hers out. I went over to my desk and grabbed mine. We got in a circle. “On the count of three. One,” she looked at Steph.

“Two,” Steph looked at me.

“Three.” We all held out our school ID’s.

“Awww, Come on!!!” Nicki and Steph groaned at the same time.

“What?”

“Look at your Id.. It totally kicks ass. I swear you’re her favorite student!!”

“Hey!! It’s not my fault that I’m a good student.”

“Good student? Your a cheerleading, popular, honor student. Not to mention your HEAD cheerleader.” Nicki said.

“You know what will make you feel better?” I asked them. They looked up and I grabbed my credit card. “Shopping!!” we laughed.

“Yea, I want to get some stuff in London before we get shipped off to school.”

5 hours and 12 stores later we are walking down a street in London, I believe the sign said Charing Cross Road. I started to get tired and it started raining so we looked for a place to find shelter. I saw a little pub and decided it was the safest place for us. I opened the doo and we walked in chatting and laughing. I looked around the place.

“Hey, Ash, I’ve never seen this place before. Where are we?” Steph asked.

“No way… Guys does this place seem, familiar to you? Like you’ve seen it in a movie or something?”

“No… Why?”

“Come on.” I said walking to the back. I opened the door and we walked into a chilly little courtyard.

“Ok, Ash, Where are we? Cause your freaking me out.” Nicki said

“Steph… That wand that you found, Let me see it.” I said. She handed me a wand that we found on the ground and I went over to the wall. I tapped were I remembered from the movie. The wall slowly opened into a small archway, that lead into a street.

“Whoa…” We all said at the same time. I put the wand in my pocket and We walked into the ally.

“Why do you get to keep the wand?” Steph said, realizing I never gave it back.

“We aren’t keeping it. We are going to Ollivander’s and giving it to him. Until we get there however, we don’t know what year it is therefore, I have the most spell knowledge, so I’m holding onto the wand.” I said, looking down the street. They only nodded, and we set off to find it. Finding Ollivander’s didn’t take that long and we walked in together. They stayed by the door and I walked forward.

“Ashley, maybe he’s not here.”

“Hello?” I called out. I heard something stop.

“Ahhh, Miss Potter, I was wondering if you were ever going to show up.” I looked up and saw Ollivander standing there “Miss Rippy, Miss Raven, I’ve wondered the same for you.” I glanced back at my friends.

“Ollivander, sir, My friend, Stephanie, found this wand in the street. I thought we should bring it back to you.” I said, handing him the wand Staph picked up.

“Thank you. I actually haven’t sold this one yet, it was stolen. Now, as for your wand..”

“I don’t have any money….” I said, looking at him “None of us do.”

“That is fine, you and your friends are paid for. Your brother made sure of that. As well as their mothers.”

“My brother? I don’t have a brother.”

“Yes you do.” He glanced down at the wand we brought in, “Your other friend, what is her name?”

“Nicole Raven.”

“Miss Raven, please come here.” He said, beckoning her forward. She nervously came over to here I was. Ollivander handed her the wand. “Well… give it a wave.” He said, urging her on. She waved the wand and thing that were on the floor and all messed up became organized, and where put where they were supposed to go. “I figured that wand was for one of you three. Now Miss Rippy.” She came up and he handed her a wand as well. She did the same and the wand made the boxes that were about to fall move back.

“Whoa… Steph… we are witches!!” Nicki said, excitedly. I laughed, not noticing Ollivander leave.

“Very curious…” he said, looking at a box that had pulled itself out, he looked at which wand it was, “Very curious indeed. Miss Potter, try this wand.” He said handing me a very nice black wand. The lights went out but you couldn’t tell because of how bright my wand was glowing(the glow was green).

“Whoa..” Steph, Nicki, and I said at the same time. I smiled “that’s wicked.”

“Very well. You all best be off, it is dark out now, you should try apperating to where ever you need to go.”

“Sir, What year is Harry Potter in?”

“Harry is going into his 5th year.”

“Thank you. Have a good night.” I smiled and pulled my friends out.

“Good night, be safe.” He said as the door closed.

“So…. Now what?”

“Now, We go to headquarters and try to talk to Dumbledore.. he would know what is going on. Nicki.. do you still have that bag I gave you?” She nodded, handing it to me. “Good, they are still in here. You have your ID’s” They nodded. “Ok, come on.” I grabbed their hands.

“Don’t kill us.”

“Yea.. this isn’t safe.”

“Trust me, I can do this. I’m a Potter, remember?” I closed my yes and focused on the gate where Harry and the Order members where going to end up. I turned on the spot, holding tight to my best friends. We ending up about 5 feet from where I was focused, which was good because Mad-eye Moody and the rest of them were arriving. Mad-eye turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe.. I hope you like this!! I already have yhree chapters written so, I'm going to try to get more done before I leave for two weeks!!

Comment.Rate.Subscribe

<3 Much Love